Sunday, May 17, 2015

RP: Perhaps I Should NOT Have Worn My Carolina Blue, Tennessee Williams T-Shirt to Bed Last Night!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/05/perhaps-i-should-not-have-worn-my.html




At least Mike Malikowski was HONORED today in his local newspaper!!!


But search as I DID, I found no REASONS for his being "notable" in that newspaper announcement (or elsewhere) -- LOL!!!


If you ask ME, he's mostly notable (like Bob Jones), for having NO PHOTOS on the internet -- usually a sign of SUBSTANTIAL CRIMINAL ACTIVITY.


So I found his house, and it is HUGE -- with a nice pool.


NONE of this proves ANYTHING.




>>> NOW, ABOUT LAST NIGHT:


1. I did get "drunk as a skunk" for the first time in a while, last night. After trying to sleep for an hour, I got up and wrote the last posting, and am amazed this morning that I only needed to add three words and CHANGE the image at the bottom. (To begin with.)

2. And my problem is NOT so much with Bob Jones, but with ALL THOSE who fear being mentioned in my blog -- something only I control. The ONLY consequences -- assuming you are not Thom Goolsby, Benjamin R. David, etc. -- is possible embarrassment over the PAST -- which believe it or not is actually PAST, so only exists in memory, now, as an idea.

3. So, I just got FED-UP with all the HYPOCRISY, and invariably the hypocrites are WHITEfrom strongly Christian Society, and tend toward Liberalism.

4. While I'm sure there must have been more subtle gay passes made at me in high school, it is quite true that Mike Malikowski made one of the two I remember, and the center for the basketball team at Whetstone High School in Columbus, Ohio made the other -- BUT at that school, Coach Jim Ferrell caught the WHOLE TEAM in an orgy in the showers (unfortunately, the year before we moved there).

Jim Ferrell did NOT respond well when I found him and emailed him three years ago!!! Perhaps I should not have mentioned that part when I thanked Coach Ferrell for his work getting me admitted to Denison University.

5. My parents became best friends with Ed and Genny Malikowski at about the time I began 9th grade, I the first to then be in PUBLIC school, rather than parochial. Ed ran the Sun Oil Summer Day Camp for kids in Marcus Hook (which we all attended, including the Malikowski kids), as well as working for West Chester Schools. And soon, we spent many fun times with the Malikowskis, especially at Holidays -- and we ALWAYS played Charades (how I get by in Mexico with so little Spanish).



And THIS image is "just for fun".

My father actually got the VERY UNMOTIVATED Mike Malikowski his first job after he graduated college -- with Sun Oil -- because Mike's parents were FREAKED OUT by Mike's depression. I guess that is what you'd have to call it.

Within a couple of years, Mike changed jobs for insurance work. Today, Mike Malikowski is clearly RICH!!!


Dan Savage identifies as a Roman Catholic.

I suppose it is possible that my father had a sexual relationship with Ed Malikowski -- but I doubt it. It was the SECOND time my parents lived in West Chester, PA (mid-1970s), that Dad called me twice, asking for recommendations on gay bars in "The City of Brotherly Love"Philadelphia.



Today, Philly makes it clear when you are in "The Area"!!!


Scott


>>> BREAKING NEWS @ 1:08 PM, CDT:


Country singer Eric Church just named his son for TENNESSEE WILLIAMS!!!


Tennessee Hawkins Church



And Dad ain't takin' no shit FOR IT!!!


.

No comments: