Saturday, May 9, 2015

RP: WHITE PANIC IN WILMINGTON/I Dream Obama Goes Honest (and I get an award)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/05/white-panic-in-wilmingtoni-dream-obama.html




  1. Tropical Storm Warning
    Inland New Hanover County, NC
    1 hour ago – National Weather Service
    Peak wind forecast: 25-35 mph with gusts to 50 mph ... Emergency considerations should include a reasonable threat for tropical storm force wind of 39 to 57 mph ...


Last night, with a tropical storm about to move in on Wilmington, North Carolina, I was in several Facebook discussions with many there. And these people are normally fairly intelligent -- usually -- but they ALL fell back on being WHITE, so they were a-prayin' like crazy -- prayers of only a couple of words (so they SHOULD have been offered only on Twitter)!!!

"Prayers for everyone's safety!!!" or just "Stay SAFE!!!"

First of all, it is idiotic to think in such a storm that everyone does not know to take shelter -- even the Dingbats!!! For example, in 2011, while homeless in Wilmington -- and I believe I lived under the 4th street viaduct then -- VERY wide, so we could stay dry. And these two people who were so much of my experience then:


Michael "Jersey" Keogh and Robert Arnold Trayhan

Jersey and Robbie stayed under an abandoned house -- and on the first of two mornings before it was suitable to leave, they found they shared space with a mama coyote and her three cubs -- I guess coyote in Wilmington is believable. They all got along.

They had taken a whole case of beer with them -- and a couple of sandwiches (actually, they each had only a couple of sandwiches after wisely deciding to feed the bulk of their loot to the Mama-- and were smart enough to not drink it all the first night, so the rest they rationed to keep from having the D.T.s (delirium tremens).

For more on these two and how District Attorney Benjamin R. David often paid them for info on me -- including once giving them a nice ride in a mobile whore house, and how Robby Trayhan's JAIL RECORDS, like mine, were erased after he moved to Texas, late 2011 -- google in this blog.

And as I think of it further, I sat through a few smaller storms under that viaduct, but that storm was in late August, and after (ADDED LATER: This was BEFORE I stayed at Mercy House, and Testo must have sent me money to take shelter from the storm in a REAL BUILDING -- either that or it was when Rev. Ernie Thompson at First Presbyterian gave me one of several sizable checks), Rev. Shivers threw me out of Mercy House Shelter on a false charge of making a pass at the ugliest guy there (who to his credit, DEFENDED me when Shivers kicked me out!!!), and Testosteroni was already paying for me to stay at the SUPER 8 Hotel on Market Street -- and Evan Fish was my roommate through the storm. 

We had no power for a day and a half, but phones of all types were working, so before things got TOO crazy, Evan called his ex-girlfriend, Eleanor "Ellie" Schwaner, and PUNKED her into delivering some marijuana and cocaine without his (or my) paying for it. Evan said he absolutely HATED her -- because she kept trying to force him into getting back into cocaine wholesale distribution.

Anyway, I DID do a couple of lines of Coke and found it much nicer than I remembered from the 1980s -- but I was NOT about to get into it further, and Evan did all the rest of it, eventually. And NO, it did NOT "make him queer" (unfortunately).




Then, a few days after the storm, Wilmington Police -- by having Ellie Schwaner, AFTER New Hanover Sheriff's Negotiator had Evan talked BACK from jumping off the parking deck by the library, run up to him, whisper something in his ear, and then he immediately JUMPED. -- yelling "There's NO WAY OUT!!!" 

The cops had had Ellie out of sight one level below -- until then. They already KNEW Evan hated her as he had told them many times in their five hour negotiation.

And YES, among others in Law Enforcement, I DID interview the negotiator -- and she was so horrified by what the Wilmington Police did, she was nearly in shock herself. Three street people who had been on site told me the COPS had been encouraging the crowd on the streets to shout "Jump! Jump! JUMP!!!"

And then Ellie was shipped to Ohio, where she played the "grieving widow", and Evan's family was in TOTAL DENIAL of what had actually happened to their son after high school. Read his obituaryhttp://www.aublefuneralhome.com/obituaries/Evan-Fish/#!/Obituary

So THAT was a "Wilmington Storm" I will always remember!!!


>>> AND AFTER FOUR LONG HOURS OF CLEANING MY LIVING ROOM:


I had the dream that President Obama TOLD THE TRUTH about US Government worldwide narco-trafficking for the Bush/Cheneys and their Big Banks and Oligarchs. He even revealed his homosexual past and present. 


And I received a National Award.


Talk about yer PIPE DREAMS -- LOL!!!




>>> ADDED:


But two days ago, I DID email a lawyer in my acquaintance who actually co-founded GLAAD. Maybe HE will have a good idea for where I should turn:









Scott




.

No comments: