Sunday, June 14, 2015

I NEVER Give Up!!! I ALWAYS Win!!! (show your FACE, Satan -- WHEREVER you are!!!) -- a REPRINT from August 27, 2012:

>>> FIRST, in today's NEWS:


FOX NEWS Canada is NO MORE!!!
Let's go on to VICTORY AFTER VICTORY!!!



It never managed to pay its way because nobody wanted to watch it...
DAILYKOS.COM
Like · Comment ·



VERBATIM with few typo corrections -- original from herehttp://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/08/i-never-give-up-i-always-win-show-your.html


>>> A COMPLETE, UNEDITED RE-POST: And while I DON'T know that Luis Alberto Gonzalez Perez will be my LIFE PARTNER, I am VERY CONCERNED about the personal safety of this PROVEN PATRIOT to both the United States and Mexico -- and the Obama Administration's SEEMING TOTAL LACK OF CONCERN-O!!!



This photo from late 2012 when I lived in Chacala, Nayarit, Mexico. This is Dave Wilson's car (he his wife lived across the street from me).


It was Dave Wilson and his wife who ADMITTED to me that they narco-trafficked for the Episcopal Church, USA.


His business associates ALSO proudly showed the gold "Obama O" in their rear windows (so the Police would know not to stop them).


And he worked with Arturo Padillo, owner of Chac Mool Cafe.


And THEY for the Governor of the State of Nayarit, who has a palace in the gated and guarded "Chacalita" section of town.



I have emailed MANY people in the US State Department about this REPEATEDLY and NOT gotten a SINGLE REPLY -- although I HAVE gotten MANY "read receipts" for half of those emails!!!


Thursday, April 26, 2012



Beelzebub Be After MY HUSBAND -- Down MEH-hee-co Way!!!


Sorry, but I was googling for an image of Presidents Calderone and Bush in Cabo San Lucas (which I could not find), but THIS showed up HIGH ON THE LIST!!!


>>> ANSWERING A MYSTERIOUS EMAIL:

Dear Whoever-Sent-Me-This Email:

It is purportedly from Luis Alberto Gonzalez Perez, former Chief Protocol Officer on the US Embassy in Mexico City, but it is in NO WAY CLEAR TO ME that Luis Alberto actually sent it. Here is why:

1. If true about his email account, he would only need to create a NEW free account such as can be had at gmail, yahoo, or hotmail, so NO NEED to use anyone else's account. This is just silly and UNBELIEVABLE from someone like Luis Albert who spent SIX MONTHS in charge of setting up the security at Cabo San Lucas for Presidents G.W. Bush and Calderone to meet.

2. I first blogged using Luis Alberto's FULL NAME in the summer of 2010, and easily found that, myself using Google, so if he had troubles they have been since then. Why ONLY NOW complain???

3. How does standing up for the US Constitution (as well as that of his native Mexico) HARM anyone's reputation or job prospects???

OK, I know EXACTLY how: Just like Luis Albert was FIRED from his position at the US Embassy ONE WEEK before he would have gotten the benefit allowed ALL foreign nationals who work 15 years for the US State Department to live indefinitely in the US because he STOOD UP to the Bush appointees who were VIOLATING our US Constitution (for which he deserves HIGH HONOR, not the sudden firing he got), IF this email is ACTUALLY from him (which I doubt), it is because the same people are pretending to be his friends (like I used to have to endure), and screwing with him.

This is HIS problem, not mine. Luis Albert told me it took him YEARS to get ANY kind of job after his firing (more interference by the Drug-Dealing Republicans and their allies in Mexico), and then he only got a low-paying position teaching English. I got news for him (if he ACTUALLY is still in denial): They are going to CONTINUE to move the goal posts and NEVER give you a better job as long as you kow-tow to them.

Come to Puerto Vallarta and find me once I've retreated there while waiting for my cases to come to trial in North Carolina. I'll set ya straight and REMIND you WHY we thought marriage was a REAL possibility down the line -- assuming things continued as they began. THEN we'll see how your career takes off FOR REAL!!!

I may not be a Spring Chicken, but I DO know how to put a Tiger in yer Tank (Old Exxon marketing slogan)!!!

4. What are the details of your phone number being "cancelled"? By whom??? Then what happened??? No wonder I couldn't call you on your phone -- I tried repeatedly!!!

5. "Nothing to DO for me???" Who said I want you to DO anything for me??? I just want to re-connect and see if what we THOUGHT was real IS real. If NOT we can part as friends. If SO, it is the chance of a lifetime -- and I'm NOT giving up until I'm satisfied, DIG???

6. You will be SUED if I reply to this email??? They have REALLY gotten you twisted in Michelle Bachmann Pretzel Twists of Logic (Ms. Bachmann is an American Political Joke) if you believe THAT shit!!!

See, this COMPLETE abrogation of logic coupled with NO COURAGE proves to me that this email NEVER CAME FROM LUIS ALBERT (or he got a lobotomy).

I will NOT remove my post as I did NOT post anything new that I had not posted about 18 months ago. That the new matters and the old (still searchable) does NOT, flies in the face of Logic and Reason.

Hope to see you in PV soon enough -- if the REAL Luis Albert reads this email or my blog where it will soon be posted as well.

Scott


On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 9:27 PM, E.C. L.C. <eclc154@hotmail.com> wrote:


Scott,

This is Luis Alberto. I am using a friend´s email account since for some unknown reasons, I have not been able to use my own.

I am writing you to ask you to please remove your post were you mention my name. I have been approached by potential employers telling me that with that post, my reputation has been seriously damaged and therefore, I am no longer a candidate for my job applications.

Please, please, please, remove that post which is causing more damage that you can imagine.

I was allowed to use this account under the condition that my friend will not be involved on this situation and I hope you will understand. After I returned from my trip to Vallarta 2 years ago, I received some tracking suspicious calls from somebody trying to locate you until my number was cancelled. There is nothing I can do for you so please stop looking for me. If I get any answer from you in this email address, I will be sued for misuse of somebody´s property and harassment.

I hope you understand and will remove your post.


(unsigned -- like Criminals don't sign)



"In his last descent to Earth, Beelzebub spent three hundred years on the planet, leaving only in the terrestrial twentieth century. He had become curious about the phenomena of firearms that were introduced into warfare. During this, his sixth descent, Beelzebub travelled widely over the Earth. He began in Afghanistan, went to Turkestan, Egypt, Russia, Scandinavia, Germany, France and America. It was during this time that he adapted the role of physician-hypnotist, which enabled him better to study the psyche of men. While in Russia, he was presented to the Czar, and witnessed the eruption of the Bolshevik revolution." – source


Is "Testosteroni" ACTUALLY the "Physician-Hypnotist" named BEELZEBUB???


To be determined . . .

.

No comments: