Thursday, June 4, 2015

RP: As the Dust Clears, My Last Posting on Dean Hansell Has Gone VIRAL -- and Two Other Gay Org-Leaders COMPLIMENTED ME ON IT!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/as-dust-clears-my-last-posting-on-dean.html


REPUBLICAN PARTY




I had NO IDEA what an important thing I had blogged about last (a few hours ago), and ALREADY, that posting has gotten more hits than ANY OTHER, EVER in one day (and about four hours of a day have passed)!!! http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/with-gay-rights-org-hrc-under-serious.html

And it has been a VERY strange day, so let me try to amuse you with the true tale of what has so far unfolded:

1. I forgot to post Martin Jacobo's cell phone number, so here it is: MEX cell: (315) 103-4040, previously, (322) 200-7551.

2. I first got an email from Marma Duke, for the second time in a weekWARNING ME about Martin Jacobo (not to be confused with Martin Lamb, who BRAGGED TO ME that he is George W. Bush's TOP drug-money launderer and investor -- LOL!!!): 




But "Marma Duke" (who likes to tease me SEXUALLY -- at least Martin Jacobo COMES THROUGH WITH EXCELLENT SEX!!!)refuses to admit his own Meth addiction -- or his working with Arturo Padillo of Chac Mool Cafe, Chacala, Nayarit, Mexico.

3. I called Testosteroni in New York City -- and he made excuses for Martin and said I should CONTINUE WITH MARTIN AS MY FRIEND!!! I blew up at him and his legal addiction to Testosterone injections -- because he can't THINK RIGHT -- but I am USED to him telling me to do things that would lead to my death (in some cases), or other harm. He's such a drug addict his ridiculous thoughts (not all of them), are super-obvious to anyone NOT A RECLUSE (like he is). 

And I called Testo BACK after running the errands I will describe next, explained the details that PROVED Martin is Drug Mafia -- and what ACTUALLY happened when my drill was stolen -- but Testo is STILL SELF-RIGHTEOUS about his frequent ignorant suggestions.

I told him I planned to publish his real name, address, and phone number -- as well as link to his Hat Store online in THIS posting, but will list his name and phone number to my email audience -- Testo has told me MANY TIMES over 3.5 years that he doesn't MIND me emailing everyone that info -- just doesn't want it posted online.


That is the STUPIDEST idea of ANYONE EVER (that they told to me)!!!

4. I went to see my landlord, who a week ago (after I spoke with him privately about how I trusted Martin Jacobo to do the work, and he said OK, so then Martin joined us from half a block away, where I had asked him to remain until I spoke with Beto privately.

And then after describing the job, in front of me, Beto agreed to pay 3,000 pesos for the labor -- and then told Martin WHERE to buy the products that match what he used here before. Beto said that he and I would work out his reimbursement for the work.

But TODAY -- despite the fact that I had figured out HOW and WHY I made the errors in judgment -- but the job was complete and I was satisfied, and even would be happy to pay
any unusual labor costs, or ALL OF IT, even -- Beto got into BROW-BEATING ME -- even claiming he KNEW ALL ALONG THAT MARTIN WAS VERY DANGEROUS AND DRUG MAFIA.


And he would NOT stop, even though I said that YESI had been fooled but all is OK now, so let's figure out how to split the payment.

Beto REFUSED to stop and then accused me of not respecting him because I finally got impatient and raised my voice to equal HIS, he yelling (but not at top of lungs), the entire time.

Eventually, I told him we need to talk about it another day -- because he made NO SENSE compared to his EARLIER APPROVALS!!!


And I do NOT put up with ANYONE giving me that ROMAN CATHOLIC BULLSHIT (honestly -- he sounded JUST LIKE MY MOTHER -- except instead of swastikas he has a crucifix in his store -- and unlike Mom, he did NOT attempt to beat or slap me -- not even ONCE!!!), of shaming me for something we BOTH went into WILLINGLY, and when I explained WHY I was wrong (which PERFECTLY MATCHED what he was actually saying), and that I had LEARNED from it, like the Catholic Church has taught for CENTURIESLIE, INTIMIDATE, MAKE FEEL FOOLISH AND WORTHLESS SO THE CHURCH CAN CONTROL YOU!!! 


Well CATHOLICS, Anglican/Episcopalians, and Orthodox (Greek, Russian, etc.) -- ALL BELIEVE IT IS.


But REFUSE to admit that makes then CANNIBALS of what they think is GOD's CARCASS!!!





5. And at Mailboxes, Etc., I paid the monthly fee and asked about the box Testosteroni sent me that MBE had signed for 10 days ago in Miami. Turned out they SHOWED ME on their computer that they had emailed me asking for valuation the very next day -- this to my new email address, where I had received at least three RECENT emails from them.

This PROVES that whatever Martin Jacobo was SUPPOSED to do for me for the Drug Mafia, I would NOT BE ALIVE (or at least I'd be in jail or another Drug Mafia Abduction), or the CIA/NSA would NOT have blocked that specific email (only) -- planning in advance how to ERASE THE WORLD'S MEMORY OF ME --



Just like the FALSE conviction of LIBEL in Chicago -- something Testosteroni thinks is UNIMPORTANT!!!





Scott

.

No comments: