Monday, June 22, 2015

RP: Big Trouble in Little Sinatra-ville (Wilmington, North Carolina)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/big-trouble-in-little-sinatra-ville.html



Danny Sinatra and Phoebe Dollar with their daughter, a few years ago




>>> AND ALL HELL BROKE OUT ON FACEBOOK YESTERDAY:


I've been re-connecting with old friends and cousins in Wilmington via Facebook -- and made many NEW friends as well. Yesterday, a new friend had a TON of party-pics posted by someone else on her Facebook page, so I stole them and posted a link to them -- BUT SHE REMOVED THEM, explaining to me that Danny and his friends have the reputation of being the BIGGEST WHITE ASSHOLES IN TOWN!!!

And she has acted in a movie with Danny, so knows him well.

EVERY one of my new Wilmington friends says the same thing -- but I actually tried to friend one of the three that Danny parties with (they appear to get high on Meth and terrorize decent people in town), and HE lit into me for being a FAGGOT, and I found on his Facebook page that his BIGGEST ISSUE is his undying support for the RACIST CONFEDERATE FLAG, and wouldn't you know it, he's DEVOUT ROMAN CATHOLIC!!!

When I get to Wilmington, we might have to do a DRUG INTERVENTION on Danny. I promised his mother, Patricia (whom I actually know better than Danny), that I would "be his best friend" -- and that sometimes means TOUGH LOVE.

Patricia told me I can always contact her through Danny's mother-in-law, Lois Dollar's email -- and Lois has ALWAYS been on my list of 500 email victims, and NEVER blocked me!!!



The Three Wilmington White Drug-Addicted ASSHOLES: unidentified, Danny Sinatra, and Stewart Price.


KNOW Patricia Sinatra would prefer I use more DISCRETION -- but that has been tried for YEARS and NEVER worked, so I have UPPED THE ANTE (so to speak)!!!


>>> For SOME reason, Facebook cut this off at the top, but it begins with Stewart Price making a PHYSICAL THREAT TO MY LIFE (especially since he already knew I was moving to Wilmington), so I will go to D.A. Benjamin R. David's office and FILE CHARGES AGAINST HIM (or easier, I can get a restraining order, no???)

You have to read the REST of our exchange that Facebook will NOT allow me to copy to paste in.

And speaking of such, for the first time EVERAOL will NOT allow me to send ANY EMAILS OUT -- not by denying my RIGHTS, but by popping up when I hit "Send", "there was a problem sending the message -- please try again."


I have been TRYING for three HOURS now, LOL!!!



  • Conversation started Sunday
  • Scott Kenan
    6/21, 9:38pm
    Scott Kenan


    Hi Stewart -- Has Danny Sinatra expressed his desire to SUCK YOUR DICK TOO, like he did MINE???

    Danny's family SOLD Bank of America majority-ownership to MY Family -- and I was the last assistant to Tennessee Williams, so know his MOM well, too!!!

    Read this and GOD FUCK ANY AND EVERYONE -- who DEFENDS the Confederate FLAG!!! My great-grandmother was THE OLDEST LIVING CONFEDERATE WIDOW IN NC -- and my 4th cousin wrote THIS about her: http://www.amazon.com/Oldest-Living-Confederate-Widow-Tells/dp/B0002V7TBU

    And MY family FOUNDED UNC Chapel Hill. Ask Thomas S. Kenan III about me, if you don't believe ME!!!
    Scott David Kenan
    I work with Gen. Colin Powell and Gen. Russel Honore to FUCK WHITE SUPREMACISTS -- especially in North Carolina, and am moving to Wilmington (again), before the end of this month.
    Hope to meet you as I LOVE sucking the cocks of ASS-HOLES!!!
    Ask Danny, no???
    Scott
  • Stewart Price
    6/21, 9:57pm
    Stewart Price


    Look forward to meeting you in person upon your arrival to Wilmington. Please let me know when you will be available to speak to me in person. Thanks for your insight
  • Scott Kenan
    6/21, 10:15pm
    Scott Kenan


    Sounds like FUN -- whether sexual or NOT!!!
  • Stewart Price
    6/21, 10:18pm
    Stewart Price


    Oh no homo here, you can express your gayness because you are protected now . Our meeting will be exclusively concerning the Battle Flag.

    You are protected by Mr Blackie , aka Barrack Obama .
  • Scott Kenan
    6/21, 10:24pm
    Scott Kenan


    I can express my GAYNESS (respectfully -- like I just did toward YOU), because GOD MADE ME THAT WAY!!!!

    God FUCKS racist, homophobes like you -- and Danny's mother, Patricia Sinatra made me SOLEMNLY SWEAR to keep Danny AWAY from assholes like YOU!!!

    So I will have no choice about it when I arrive in Wilmington!!!

  • Stewart Price
    6/21, 10:25pm
    Stewart Price


    Lol

    Your a simple man so let me know when you show up

    It will be fun for me . Not you so much

    Until then hush your mouth and wait

    God didn't make you gay that's a cop out but if it makes you feel better
  • Scott Kenan
    6/21, 10:34pm
  • Stewart Price
    6/21, 10:36pm
    Stewart Price


    You catholic, too ?? You are confused gay non Christian. Lord

    You never once thought of SUICIDE? ?

    Your Best Gift






.

No comments: