Monday, June 29, 2015

RP: I FORGOT to Post the "Uglies" -- in the Last Posting (Absolute DIRT on Ruth Anne Meyer Kenan and my siblings)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/06/i-forgot-to-post-uglies-in-last-posting.html


>>> BEFORE GETTING TO MY MOTHER'S HUGE ERROR OF DISCLOSURE TO ME:


1. I DID stop in Mayor Bill Saffo's office this morning, and Dawn Grants proved to be not only really NICE, but younger and more attractive than I had expected!!!


It is difficult in this photo to tell the identical twin brothers apart. In 2011, several guys in a band, told me that Jon and Ben David came up to them drunk (On Pleasure Island), insisting they be told where they could get "cocaine and ussy-pay"!!!


They look high as HELL, here, no???


Just returning from a week off, she said it would take her a couple of days to catch up her important work, and then she will call me to set me up with an appointment with the Mayor. Without getting into details with her, I want Our Mayor to know that the Fed Investigators probably will first either make deals to catch even BIGGER fish with former Republican State Senator Thom GoolsbyDistrict Attorney (New Hanover County) Benjamin R. David (http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html), and District Attorney Jon David (neighboring Brunswick County)OR simply bring charges and ARREST THEM!!!

I believe the same holds true for the County Sheriff, Ed McMahon:


I don't know WHY CIA or other hackers INSIST this photo lies on its side, but Sheriff McMahon sure LIED TO ME on July 3, 2011, about not knowing about the mini-subs unloading POWDER DRUGS under Snow's Cut Bridge, and his reputation is that his manhood is as big as his nose and ears!!!





Although Police Chief Ralph Evangelous smoked crack daily in a crack house owned by the uncle of a guy I know in 2011 and 12, EVERYONE occasionally breaks drug laws, so WHY should a POLICE CHIEF be any different???

But he has a MAJOR problem from his officers MURDERING my friend Evan Fish, early September 2011:






As I DID explain to Ms. Grants, the Mayor needs to KNOW more details than I am willing to blog about.

2. I noticed that the Frank Hawkins Kenan Bridge out of town on I-40 is just above the LAST EXIT of that highway -- EXIT 420 -- LOL!!!

3. Today is my first cousin Judy Whitney's birthday, and she REALLY LIKED what I wrote yesterday about my FAMILYhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-value-of-my-visiting-my-mother-and.html


>>> AND NOW MY SWASTIKA-LOVING MOTHER:



Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of 1913 Castle Pines Drive, Raleigh -- and Jane Ann Kenan lives at 2018 Pine Drive, Raleigh


Since the early oughts, my mother, trained as a nurse and who TAUGHT nursing -- as well as running Proctor & Gamble's Skin Research Labs in Cincinnati in the late 1940s, working with the research of Dr. Joseph Mengele's SKIN RESULTS of torture to JEWS and others (and his MIND CONTROL research as well), has always told me she has "no idea" why I had so much edema in my feet and lower legs (which comes and goes, and I had assumed it was a side effect of the Lithium Carbonate that Mom had intimidated many shrinks and JUDGES to giving me, although I am NOT BIPOLAR).

When Testosteroni (in a brief rest from trying to advise me to ACCEPT those trying to murder me in Puerto Vallarta), paid for my hospitalization for a few days a year ago for water on the lungscongestive heart failure, and arrhythmia, I learned from the doctor that the edema was a SYMPTOM of significant HEART DISEASE -- but it disappeared after I got the correct medications.

Then yesterday -- Mom apparently FORGETTING she'd always acted like she had NO IDEA where it could have come fromEXCLAIMED to me, "YES, it can be a symptom of serious heart disease or liver disease!!!"

That DID ITpermanently, and I will work tirelessly to at least IMPRISON my own mother as well as Jane Ann KenanMichael William Kenan, and Julie Ruth (Kenan) Duffy!!!


Scott




.

No comments: