Saturday, June 20, 2015

RP: Is Milenio Motors, S.A. de C.V., the GIANT Chevrolet Dealer near Guadalajara Allied with the CIA and Drug Mafias???

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/is-milenio-motors-sa-de-cv-giant.html







>>> UPDATE ON SERVICE TO MY CAR @ 12:16 PM, CDT: I just spoke with "Chuck" in service, and he said they found a "right-spec" alternator late yesterday -- but it had the WRONG mount, so their guy is now on the street, looking, and he's sure they can find something by Monday morning -- or they could Gerry-rig the mounting, but that is NOT best.

In any case, he says I can definitely be on the road, repaired, by sometime Monday -- with a VERY slight possibility of later today.


I am trying to figure this out, so I have, so far, reached no conclusion. The FACT is that my alternator went out, killing the battery as well -- and independently, my fuel pump died, all this normal wear and tear on a car with nearly 100,000 miles, so DO NOT blame any adversary for these problems.

And of course I have this "continuing problem":

I am in the same boat, but no one really cares except me and a handful of others. That does NOT discourage ME -- I am a North Carolina Kenan, the family who FOUNDED The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, inventing the World's first Public University, as well as the Kenan Institute for Ethics at DukeWe Kenans ALWAYS WIN!!!



A black CIA officer, Sterling filed a racial discrimination lawsuit against the agency, spoke to Congress as a whistleblower — and was charged with violating the Espionage Act for talking with a reporter. Sterling describes a 13-year ordeal that...
FIRSTLOOK.ORG


>>> SO HERE IS WHAT HAS HAPPENED WITH THIS CHEVY DEALER, SO FAR:

1. They diagnosed the problem correctly so far -- an alternator no longer producing enough current.

2. Because the Pontiac Vibe was NEVER sold in Mexico, they claim it is IMPOSSIBLE to find a genuine GM alternator in Mexico for it, so first today, they will search to find one that meets all the specs of the original, but from elsewhere, here in Greater Guadalajara.

3. They quoted a price of just under $500.00 USD to buy it and install if it can be found. If NOT, they quoted a price of $1,000.00 USD to fly the part from the USA and install it -- also requiring me to stay in a hotel for ANOTHER SIX DAYS, before it would arrive and the work could be completed.

4. HOWEVER, in a quick online search, I learned that my alternator could easily be replaced in the USA for about $95.00 - $165.00, INCLUDING PARTS AND LABOR -- and not only that, there are TONS of non-GM alternators that could be substituted.

5. So WHY, if a fairly COMMON alternator for other cars, is it SO EXPENSIVE from the Authorized Chevy Dealer??? Many other cars in Mexico use alternators with the SAME SPECS!!!

6. So, given that no one in the US State Department or CIA (which control Mexico -- according to most Mexicans), or the Drug Mafias in the United States or Mexico, seem CAPABLE of killing, jailing, or nut-house-confining me, the BEST tactic for them is to DRAIN ME OF MONEY, so I have more difficulties re-establishing myself in Wilmington, North Carolina!!!

THAT is what my landlord Beto did -- REFUSE to pay structural repairs that I fronted the money for and which he agreed to pay at least half of (they being HIS responsibility, when the plaster on two walls of his house COLLAPSED and were covered in mildew), THEN Mailboxes, Etc. -- NOW owned my Mexicans in Latin America, told me they would have my deposit to refund the next morning, but did NOT -- they also did NOT have it at end of business day (ONLY $64.00 USD), and called the cops to arrest me when their DELIBERATE DRUB MAFIA TACTICS annoyed me and I yelled at them.

MOREhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/testing-waters-writtencreated-by-john.html

And then, the only significant buyer of used furniture in Puerto Vallarta, Bazar Las Gaviotas, TWICE made excuses not to come to my house to examine and buy some of my most valuable items. And then I remembered that "Ma. Eugenia Yaver Mtz." -- as it shows on her business card, is a CLOSE friend of my landlord, Beto!!! 

My dealings with HER can be seen here, the SAME posting that includes how I instead made TWO Mexican impoverished families VERY HAPPY!!!: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/queen-for-day-in-puerto-vallarta-and-it.html 


7. And NOW, it appears that Milenio Motors is SCREWING ME for the CIA and Drug Mafia's TOO!!! BUT, I do NOT yet have all the facts, so I will not accuse them of that for now.

8. But (as usual for me), this is NOT the full story, because Gary Tucker, who with his lover Schuyler Wyatt, not only set Tennessee Williams up to be murdered by the CIA/FBI/Republican Party/Episcopal Church -- and then STOLE his estate from Harvard EXACTLY like Jackie Kennedy Onassis told us they would TRY to do -- at Jean Stein and George Plimpton's party on January 11, 1982.

I can PROVE this in Court of Law -- and it was a high Republican Legislator in the Tennessee Legislature that Skye Wyatt BRAGGED to both me and John Uecker, PAID for his and Gary Tucker's luxury lifestyles in Atlanta (then Skye in Chattanooga, Tennessee -- after Gary, first, died of AIDS in late 1989, Skye following a couple of years later).

And don't forget, Sewanee, the Episcopalian college in Tennessee (who GOT the inheritance), is ALSO one of the BIGGEST beneficiaries of Thomas S. Kenan III's and his near relatives' generocity -- the Kenan Family having given Sewanee and the Episcopal Church nearly $100,000,000.00 USD over the last 90 years to support this:



The Confederate Mace was the symbol of the Episcopal Church's RULE by the wealthiest WHITE SUPPREMACISTS -- and NONE are wealthier than my Kenan relatives!!!


"Political Correctness" FORCED Sewanee to RETIRE the Confederate Mace in 2005 -- causing Alumni Donations to TANK -- because WHITE SUPPREMACISTS WERE NOT HAPPY!!!


My POINT being that Gary Tucker's sister Holly (under her married name), was a TOP General Motors Executive back in 1982 -- and two years ago I tracked her down and found her email address (she's older than me and retired now) -- so I have decided this:


I will NOT confront Milenio Motors (unless they get MORE ridiculous with me), but I WILL contact GM HQ in the USA and complain about all of this -- unless they find a part and install it for considerably less than $500.00.

I will use my Bank of America debit card to pay for it to PROVE via electronic banking and their receipt, that they did this to me -- and I will let GM know that Chevy in Mexico APPEARS to be part of the CIA Drug Mafia.


I will get with General Motors, USA to SORT THIS ALL OUT, LATER!!!




Anibal Rivera now lives in the State of Quitana Roo.

9. Here is something from my friend Anibal Rivera -- a Jew, whose family was RAPED OF THEIR FORTUNE by Catholic Mexicans!!! I knew him in 2010 when he had a real estate business in Puerto Vallarta with two PRIME LOCATIONSLa Costa Realty.

Drug Mafia ALSO chased Anibal out of town, but before that, I met THESE colorful characters IN HIS OFFICE, first. NOT ALL of them are Drug Mafia, but at least Fernando Merino (no photo), IS -- he the only son of the largest cocaine distributor in Colombia, See more on him here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/my-email-to-gen-russel-honore-sent.html

See my ACTUAL CIA contract here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/my-2010-contract-with-major-cia-agents.html



Peter Hardy


I also met Peter Hardy -- the Canadian Goy who produces KOSHER BAGELS -- in Anibal's office in 2010: https://www.facebook.com/VallartaBagelworld?fref=ts


Tim Wilson, publisher of http://gaypv.mx/, is someone ELSE I met in Anibal's Office!!!

But "Killer of Killer", I actually met Fernando Merino in Anibal's office -- and when Anibal was NOT there, with the help of Anibal's female receptionist, FERNANDO USED ANIBAL'S COMPUTERS -- and gave the orders about La Costa Realty to THE OTHER STAFF!!!

Well, I now leave Mexico to figure out the "Mexican Stuff".

So I sit here waiting to hear from Milenio Motors -- and will report any new PECULIARITIESASAP!!!




Scott

.

No comments: