Saturday, June 6, 2015

RP: It's OK: Joe Biden and His Family Are NOT Going to Read This Blog Posting . . .

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/its-ok-joe-biden-and-his-family-are-not.html




So old that STEREO was still a more expensive option!!!


And if she's not thereWHY bother telling her ANYTHING AT ALL???


The modern answer is that you can EMAIL or TWEET her, no???



>>> I WILL REPORT ON A MAJOR FAILING OF MINE (and what I already discussed with Mom, that I have decided to do about it, Mom reluctantly agreeing that it's probably best). But FIRST the matter that relates to the title, here.

Let me begin by saying I have a lot of respect for Beau Biden, and like his Dad -- but don't know enough about Joe Biden to know if I could vote for him for President -- so it's ONLY because CNN is broadcasting the Catholic Funeral Mass, that puts it in front of me, and I'd turn it OFF -- except that it was announced that my BIGGEST celebrity crush, Chris Martin of Cold Play will be singing (and in such a different setting than I've seen him sing in before):



Chris Martin


Certainly Traditional-type people find comfort in ancient Traditions, Ceremonies, etc. -- and I have no problem with that at all, especially around grief. But soon enough, it will be time for Holy Communion, a Catholic Sacrament that non-Catholics are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN from partaking of, and so are Catholics who have a Mortal Sin on their soul, meaning they have not confessed it to a priest, and they worked out a punishment (called Penance, and usually to say a few prayers).

A Catholic who has sex with someone of opposite sex ONLY, and within a Church-celebrated marriage is OK -- but stray from that at all, and NO COMMUNION!!!

Well, Mitch McConnell is there -- but NOT Denny Hastert!!!

It would be HOOTY to smoke some pot and watch the Communion line to see if any KNOWN SINNERS (likely un-confessed or worse), go up and to see if the priest REFUSES Communion to anyone, as Catholic priests sometimes do -- ESPECIALLY ANY CATHOLIC POLITICIAN KNOWN TO IN ANY WAY SUPPORT ANY KIND OF ABORTION OR "ARTIFICIAL" BIRTH CONTROL.

And this church is FILLED WITH LIBERALS -- LOL!!!





And the FACT REMAINS that EVERYONE THERE (at least the Catholics), would NOT be there if they'd first heard of this non-sense AFTER they had become adults!!!





And now they are lined up and receiving Communion -- and someone is singing AMAZING GRACE!!!


When I was a child it was a MORTAL SIN for Catholics to SING Protestant Hymns (or read the King James or other Protestant translation of the Bible) -- which "Amazing Grace" was classed as -- LOL!!! 

And the day they allowed it sung in a Catholic Church was the first day I ever saw my father paying attention to Mass -- or at least the singing, because Dad could really BELT THAT ONE OUT!!!



Me and Dad in 1952


>>> MY DECISION and some things surrounding it:


My hoping to again have a relationship with my brother and two sisters has finally been proven ENTIRELY IMPOSSIBLE (at least for some years -- we've made it through five without any REAL relationship, so it's not all THAT difficult!!!)

The saddest thing about it, is that late yesterday afternoon, after the plumber had been here and all that taken care of, I got to thinking I just wanted to DROP the animosity, so had a long FUN discussion of that with Mom, even asking her to contact all my siblings to let them know they won't have to cringe the next time they see I am calling.

The BEST part of it was to see how THRILLED Mom was by it all -- and in referring to the fact that NONE of them ever offered me any practical help (they haven't even acknowledged I've had a single bit of difficulty -- unless they are blaming it all on me). I even told Mom that God delivers in mysterious ways, and quoted Maria Von Trapp from Mom's fave movie, The Sound of Music:



So, last night (and dealing with Drug Mafia, etc., by full-dark, I'm relaxed because nothing DANGEROUS happens that late -- and my landlord's family stealing a metal faucet to sell for drugs or glue is NOT inherently dangerous) -- and I now realize that caught off-guard THEN, I EASILY get out-of-sorts, or even worse.

I simply have got to get past that, and my siblings' consciousness and mine are on different PLANETS. I also think this "family drag" on me affects my relationship with Testosteroni -- me reacting to HIM (he doesn't think right -- but his motives are to HELP ME). And ACTUALLY, how I relate to all others in GENERAL.

So that is the "why" of it -- and I don't expect anything to change between Mom and me. We're still "good".

Unfortunately, my nephew Connor got caught in the crossfire -- and as if perfectly timed. Connor has NEVER ONCE sent me a single email or Facebook message, and we have never talked on the phone -- only in person. And about ten years ago, my brother identified Connor as my "Spirtual Heir" -- which I LOVED, but have never heard Connor talk about anything of much significance, so never have known how Connor actually thinks or even expresses himself.

So here is what Connor sent me as his first ever electronic communication:

"Uncle Scott. I'm on your team more than anyone, and I hope to inherit your role of the sarcastic family asshole one day, but that last post was so unnecessary and over the line and I'm deleting it."

What team of mine has Connor ever been on??? We don't communicate and he's NEVER said he agrees with me on ANYTHING!!! This is just "Christian lies and bull-crap".

Then a MAJOR INSULT of calling me "the sarcastic family asshole". I hope NO ONE ever inherits that role, and I don't believe it is MY role -- but Connor SURE DOES!!!

I rarely write out of necessity -- and maybe that is the only reason Connor writes. So calling my post "unnecessary" makes no LOGICAL SENSE, but he's right that it was over the line.

VERY LOW percentage of honesty and truth from Christian Writersno??? And THAT is much of WHY I can't deal with these people.




Mahalalel (aka The Prince of Peace), follows Kenan in Chronicles 1. Bible scholars claim those ancients who lived nearly a thousand years actually represent AGES, Kenan meaning "The Sadness" or "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness".


And I have been told several times by "special strangers" (who WERE real people), beginning in 1974, that my role in life is to help Humanity through this RAPID transition (and NO, the Kenans -- and others -- do not need to give up their legally-gotten money).


So I simply cannot drag my family baggage any further. I have FAR more important things to concentrate on.


So with apologies to ALL my readers for my many excesses of last night and before as well, I'll now erase the last posting -- and THIS posting is the last I'll broadcast email to any of my siblings.

Scott




 . . . with LIBERTY and JUSTICE for ALL!!!



Scott Kenan shared a link.
Just now ·



In honor of RFK and JFK, I made this tribute to them and their families. Enjoy! Song is Over the Rainbow/What a wonderful world by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. (I ...
YOUTUBE.COM
Like · Comment · 


.

No comments: