Saturday, June 6, 2015

RP: Looks Like I Might Begin Filing CHARGES ASAP -- in Puerto Vallarta!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/looks-like-i-might-begin-filing-charges.html




Martin Jacobo with his then Gringo girlfriend -- in 2012.


I just received a series of text messages from Martin's Mexican cell phone: (315) 103-4040, which I will transcribe into this posting after I write about ANOTHER development.


The texts from Martin came five minutes after I left a message on my sister Jane's cell phone -- and cannot be related. I left Jane a message because my mother had gone out -- but I knew Jane living so close, she could probably let Mom know of my message most quickly.

While writing the last posting, my anger toward my siblings vanished again -- and it feels "more permanent" -- the most honest thing I can think to say. So I let them know that I think that just writing and thinking, I am continuing to get over our shared past (the bad parts), and I think I'll be able to talk to ALL of them rather soon -- but no one except Mom for now.

And I can't help but thinking that it was that quote of Maria Von Trapp that made the difference -- and the FUNNY THING is that in searching for a MEME of it, I discovered it is actually a BIBLE QUOTE!!!

But I ALSO have realized that my behaviors of going nuts and rational so quickly MIGHT ACTUALLY BE that I have the last few years, contracted BIPOLAR RAPID CYCLER DISEASE!!!

I'm NOT a scholar of medicine, psychology, or psychiatry, and I'm not afraid of it -- just don't give me LITHIUM ever, again!!!

I DO believe my problems come from STRESS, but will soon talk to someone to get another opinion.

FUNNIEST, this all fits a conveniently flowing theme, that will shortly be picked up again in Martin's text messages.

I'd better confess that my phone was overloaded with texts, and I simply deleted ALL of them. That is when all these (and a few others), came in ALL AT ONCE.



1. I'm back please call me. (Last I saw Martin, he'd SCREWED ME on an "Herbal Bouquet" deal -- AND I CHASED HIM OFF THE PROPERTYforbidding him from stepping on it again.)

2. Hey!!! What's going on dude? I did nothing wrong, and you be en a?os (sic) asshole. Tell me why and answer me

3. You fucking asshole what do you think? You can treat people like that? (He finished all the jobs I had for him and admitted I was VERY generous in paying him -- which I've done in full.) Who do you think you are? Fucking cucu you have a mental illness you need to be Punished hard and soon. Some one will do it. Hope you rot in hell.

4. Fucking faggot, sheep homosexual


>>> NOW IS THAT ANY WAY TO BUILD FRIENDSHIP???


How about the fact that I was very satisfied with his work and would have recommended him -- and he LOVED my sexual attentions!!!

And HE'S calling ME BAD NAMES???



SUPER-DUPER-UBER-ALLES-LOLS!!! !!! !!!


Scott



.

No comments: