Monday, June 8, 2015

RP: Scientists: Earth Endangered by New Strain of Fact-Resistant Humans

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/scientists-earth-endangered-by-new.html









Scott Kenan shared a link.
12 hrs ·



In what could hardly be called a surprise, the UN Human Rights Council chastised the US over its epidemic of police violence, discrimination, needless killings,
COUNTERCURRENTNEWS.COM
Like · Comment · 


>>> YESTERDAY, I CALLED MOM AGAIN.



I was amazed that my sister Jane had NOT relayed my message (after 22 hours), to Mom that I'm relaxing more and more quickly from holding anger toward those in my family who supported Mom's DEMANDING that everyone support those trying to commit me, jail me, or murder me -- due to my being an OUT OF CONTROL BIPOLAR. -- and that DESPITE THE FACT that my own shrink nurse of eight years said she's NEVER seen a sign of me being Bipolar -- and several evaluations not finding it either. I do NOT deny suffering STRESS.

Check the top section of this: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/looks-like-i-might-begin-filing-charges.html

So I let Mom know that confused me, since Jane HAD TO KNOW how happy it would have made Mom. And Mom and I talked a while, but even though she agreed with me about the HATEFUL things going on in this country -- and ALL the media contributes it about 90% to Republicans -- when I did that, Mom got closed down like she hasn't gotten in half a year, and told me she doesn't want to hear ANYMORE OF THAT AGAINST REPUBLICANS!!!

In other words, Mom AGREES that these things go AGAINST GOD -- even though the Republicans OPENLY ADVOCATE FOR THEM. Mom REFUSES to allow that truth to be discussed -- LOL!!!



But in fairness to ALL, about a year ago, Jane's cell phone message changed from her voice to a generic one giving back her phone number -- and in the same period, Jane hasn't ANSWERED any of my calls -- unlike her even when we are at odds. So the CIA/NSA might be directing calls to a DEAD BOX -- similar to them CHANNELING my calls to the USA, proved by Wilmington's Risk Manager, Jack Steinhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/03/the-smoking-gun-that-all-my-calls-are.html.So, realizing this AFTER I called my brother Mike, next, I won't jump to any conclusions.

I was very reluctant to call Mike, but was so mystified, I did -- and he answered and CONTINUED as if we were in a period of close friendship and agreement!!! And best of that is that when I referred to recently discovering that my nephew Max has left his job at CBRE Clarion Securities, and like my brother and other nephew, Connor, is now MOST MYSTERIOUSLY EMPLOYED -- WHOOPS!!! I just checked and after nearly a year Connor has upgraded his Linked-In profile, and is a Senior Consultant at Nordik Consulting Partners -- best support for Epic software (for medical records), where he worked previously -- and I MUST SAY that 28-year-olds being SENIOR consultants


MAKES ME FEEL OLD!!!

Then again, Kenans DO tend to be smarter than most!!!

But still, no one is telling me what is going on, and as Mike and I danced around that, he said, "You know, you are REALLY strange!!!" And that cracked me up that he so easily was honest about it, I immediately admitting I think I'm the STRANGEST PERSON IN THE WORLD -- but I still have rights, and I've taught MANY CRIMINALS and FALSE CHRISTIANS that they must respect me.

So the whole conversation was the BREAK-THROUGH I hope to have with Jane and Julie, too, soon. 


And nothing was hurt with Mom -- I just got to see that she is STILL IN COMPLETE DENIAL that hiding behind her UN-QUESTIONING CATHOLIC FAITH, she not only tried to have me eliminated for YEARS -- and master-minded the Catholic Church's plan to turn the WHOLE WORLD into slaves via the Republican Party and allies.



The Dark Ages were brought to us by the Catholic Church and the wealthy powers, and the Torture, Book-Burning, and Murdering/Terrorizing was LED by the Jesuit Priests (Pope Francis is the FIRST EVER Jesuit elected Pope -- so THAT is his tradition!!!).


Here, Catholic Devils boil some Jews in oil -- GOOD CHRISTIANITY!!!




>>> ANYWAY, many people viewed this posting overnight, and I checked to remind myself what it is. Funniest, is that it is ONLY four photos of the pool at Villa Santa Barbara here in Puerto Vallarta, where "Fernando Merino" and I lived for about ten days -- and the ONLY text to it is this: My and Fernando's "godfather" lets us stay here free!!! Villa Santa Barbara on the south side of Puerto Vallarta.

This does NOT appear to be the Villa Santa Barbara that can be googled up -- but it is located in the same area of Amapas. The place was HUGE, and we had the apartment under the tennis court.

We were even sharing the queen bed NAKED in the summer heat -- but no sex. And this was WHERE Fernando got me to sign the contract for me to sell $7,000,000,000.00 USD of Mexican real estate to gringos -- which Fernando told me "connected me for LIFE to the CIA" -- but at first I thought he was just kidding.



Here is the URL for where I PUBLISHED that contracthttp://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/01/my-contract-with-cia-controlled-mexican.html -- and NEVER BEFORE have I had this problem -- and it is NOT infected -- unless the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT JUST DID SO.


I had wanted to get Hector-the-Engineer's full legal name from the contract -- but Barack Obama DOESN'T WANT ANYONE TO ACCESS IT NOW!!!

1. Fernando Merino is actually the only son of Colombia's TOP cocaine exporter -- his mother a black African, which only showed in Fernando's HUGE black thang.

2. Fernando told me it took Hector FIVE YEARS to come up with his fake name and GET PERFECT Mexican legal identity.


3. Fernando had always told me Hector was JEWISH -- yet when the woman renting the ENTIRE Villa Santa Barbara discovered us -- and had us un-ceremoniously kicked OUT -- and we went to Hector's ranch near Mescales, Nayarit, there were TWO photos of Hector there -- his head covered in Arab Headgear -- sort of black-and-white stylized barbed wire -- like I remember Yasser Arafat wearing (and Hector who wears glasses, face could barely be seen).

4. Hector is the "World Class" engineer with 24 houses, worldwide, and worked not only to build the new road and bridge from Puerto Vallarta to San Sabastian del Oeste, but on building the Chunnel between Britain and France. Fernando BRAGGED to me that Hector had placed the booby trap in it -- on command of American CIA -- to FAKE another TERRORIST ATTACK -- on demand.

But it was discovered earlier that year (2010), and the Chunnel shut down to remove it -- maintenance was claimed in the Press.




5. THIS was the ranch where my cat, Francine Fishpaw was MURDERED to terrorize me, and there were BARRACKS about 500 feet from the house full of Drug Mafia with armored vehicles and heavy machine guns.

I tricked my way out after a few days.




The lane to the ranch is across the road from a new Ciel (Coca-Cola water), bottling plant.

>>> IMPORTANT!!! I just discovered that Google CHROME is the ONLY browser that claims the original posting of the contract is UNSAFE!!!

I have found the original files and will re-post them as my next blog post -- and for now, the actual LEGAL NAMES on it:

Fernando: Ruben Fernando Gomez Merino

Hector: Hector Javier Salgado Villanueva

Another, I know nothing about: Fransisco Javier Manzano Gomez


>>> IN THE END:





1. ALL my photos of Fernando Merino were STRIPPED from my computers, summer 2012 -- by known CIA Agent Luis Melgoza of www.PVGeeks.com -- and all blog postings containing them were REMOVED by CIA/NSA!!!

2. Fernando was PUNISHED by Hector for his FAILING WITH ME, and FORCED to pump up on steroidsSHAVE his glorious chest, and be a POLE DANCER and PROSTITUTE at Wet Dreams -- LOL!!!

This is WHERE I caught up to Fernando, summer 2012, and he threatened me, so I backed off. A week later, he was a trainer at GOLD'S GYM -- which just like in Wilmington, North Carolina is where pretend straight guys pick of other guys for sex -- HA!!!


A month later, Fernando had DISAPPEARED from Puerto Vallarta -- ENTIRELY!!!

But the FUNNIEST thing is that later, I learned that my friend Tim Wilson -- who owns http://gaypv.mx/ (CIA Agent Luis Melgoza and his partner Salvador Fuentes co-own http://www.gayguidevallarta.com/), NOT knowing of Fernando's actual identity, had given him shelter and was having SEX with him!!!




Tim Wilson


District Manager Gannet Publishing 1996 2000. Self employed real estate entrepreneur retired to Puerto Vallarta 2008. In 2010 founded GAYPV Magazine.



And here are recent photos of Luis Melgoza and Salvador Fuentes of Gay Guide Vallarta: 




Lius and Salvador


Which of the three would YOU rather have edit your stuff???


Scott

.

No comments: