Sunday, June 14, 2015

RP: (three upside-down "!"s) BRILLIANTE IDEA!!! I Bet THIS Guarantees SAFE PASSAGE Through the United States!!!

RE-PRINTED from here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/three-upside-down-s-brilliante-idea-i.html




I have not just the General's BOOKthat he gave me -- I have his actual BUSINESS CARD!!!


I bet THAT with a bit of my story gets me out of even MINOR real violations, on my return trip (not that I will deliberately be violating ANY law)!!!


They can call Russel's cell phone to get a reference --


But I bet they wouldn't bother . . . 


Scott



Tennessee Williams and I have HAD ENOUGH of Mexico (for now)!!!




THIS is enough reason for me to leave Mexico for Wilmington, NC, no???
JOHN KEKIS, Associated Press DANNEMORA, N.Y. (AP) — Two convicted murderers who used power tools to cut their way out of a prison near the Canadian border could be nearby or "in Mexico b
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM



Scott Kenan shared ATTN:'s photo.
9 mins · 
But the process in Mexico is more complicated so it will take a while to get married -- EXCEPT in these places: Cancun, Cozumel, Cabo San Lucas, Tijuana, and Mexico City, which already had it!!!

Big news for marriage equality out of Mexico! Supreme Court rules in favor of same sex couples!
Like · Comment · 



.

No comments: