Monday, June 29, 2015

RP: To CLARIFY the Peculiarities of My Apartment Search!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/06/to-clarify-peculiarities-of-my.html



I also worked for Tennessee Williams 1981 - 1982.


Thanks for the info!!!

I'm afraid that being as independent as I am, that I really need something more private than part of someone else's home. I'm a smoker who never smoked in my own home for the 26 years I owned it, but that would be too much in and out the door for everyone, I expect.

The spaces are both beautifully put together, though, although I would not need anything so "fancy", really (or even furnished).

Perhaps you know of something more appropriate for me.

As I believe I mentioned, I was playwright Tennessee Williams's last assistant, and can prove who murdered him -- in Court, which would move his estate now valued at nearly a BILLION dollars from Sewanee/Episcopal Church to Harvard. I also had legal problems when D.A. Benjamin David threw me in jail five times on false charges, now ALL dropped for no evidence of crimes. I was also committed to the Oaks mental ward by Mr. David twice, but sprung by the head doctor (Martin), both times because I am perfectly sane.

I fled to Mexico for the last three years on advice of Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer, Col. Dottie Newman (whose book club I had participated in in Atlanta in 2010), and now work with Gen. Russel Honore (who will soon announce he is running for Gov. of Louisiana), whom I had two meetings with in New Orleans this past March, to BUST the narco-trafficking Thom Goolsby, the David brothers (both local D.A.'s), and others. MY work on it is completed, and all danger to me has passed.

I do NOT know when the Feds will begin arresting these people.

So I will be writing a book on it all, similar to Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. My memoir of working for Tennessee Williams got RAVE reviews from John Lahr and many Williams scholars.

I understand a businessperson's concern about income, etc., but my journey has been a bit "out of the box", as they say. Today, I have an income from Disability (I am not actually disabled, but the doctor who examined me understood my situation and approved me), so something like $1,100.00/month, augmented by a huge Tennessee Williams fan in NYC who has guaranteed me $600.00/per month, which he has faithfully paid (and often more), for over 3.5 years, now.

I am planning to also get a part time job, and have been in business nearly my entire life, first founding this store that my co-founding partners still own in Cape May, NJ, http://www.whalestalecapemay.com/, then selling ad space in ALL yearbooks for US Service Academies and War Colleges from 1992 - 2010, at this company: www.pentagon-usa.com.

I am happy to be rebuilding my life -- and HELPING the Patriots in US Government BUST narco-traffickers here in Wilmington and elsewhere.

Do you know of anyone somewhat flexible in looking at past record, who might take a chance renting to me???

Thanks so much!!!

Scott




The Latin means "Live Life to the FULLEST!!!"


.

No comments: