Saturday, June 6, 2015

RP: Uh Oh: Could THIS Be the WINDOW That the "Lord" Has Opened for Me???

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/uh-oh-could-this-be-window-that-lord.html




Is the Tardis owned by Christopher Wright Rogers -- and sitting in the parking lot of an Irish Bar in 2011 -- still THERE???


And available for USE???



Christopher Wright Rogers


>>> FIRST KNOW THIS:


The whole time I have been living in Mexico (this time), I have believed I would NOT be able to afford to live in the USA -- and this turned that UPSIDE-DOWN!!!


I haven't thought it through at all, yet -- and I don't know that I'd want to move to Wilmington, for that matter.

Scott


*** WILMINGTON, NC -- 2 bedroom house for rent right next door to us $795/month. (front unit) --AVAILABLE July 1st -- 712 South 5th! Downtown

Ryan Lee Burris's photo.
Like · Comment · 



.

No comments: