Saturday, June 20, 2015

RP: The United States Army and Government RE-DREW the Middle East Map

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/the-united-states-army-and-government.html




>>> IT IS FIRST IMPORTANT TO NOTE:

That after I emailed THIS posting, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/what-to-make-of-all-of-this.html, to my list of 500 (which I will NEXT post, but not email out), I checked and I got 12 returns from those currently BLOCKING ME -- and I found my copy emailed to my AOL email address, but NO HITS to either of my blogs that feature it -- within 1.5 hours!!!

THIS postinghttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/testing-waters-writtencreated-by-john.html, got 276 HITS in the FIRST HOUR, so WHAT is UP with THAT???


And then I RE-CHECKED both my Gmail (sending), and AOL (receiving), email accounts, and IT HAD BEEN ENTIRELY ERASED AS IF I'D NEVER SENT IT!!!

The CIA/NSA/NAZI US GOVERNMENT continues to SCREW THIS LAW-ABIDING CITIZEN, and continues to try to murder me with help of "Joe-the-Falconer-and-Online-Hat-Store-Owner".


But only GOD ALWAYS WINS!!!


* * *

The following map was prepared by Lieutenant-Colonel Ralph Peters. It was published in the Armed Forces Journal in June 2006, Peters is a retired colonel of the U.S. National War College.-- in whose yearbook I sold MUCH ad spaces while working for www.pentagon-usa.com for 18 years!!! (Map Copyright Lieutenant-Colonel Ralph Peters 2006)

Although the map does not officially reflect Pentagon doctrine, it has been used in a training program at NATO's Defense College for senior military officers. This map, as well as other similar maps, has most probably been used at the National War College as well as in military planning circles.


A relatively unknown map of the Middle East, NATO-garrisoned Afghanistan, and Pakistan has been circulating around strategic, governmental, NATO, policy and military circles since mid-2006. It has been causally allowed to surface in public, maybe in an attempt to build consensus and to slowly prepare the general public for possible, maybe even cataclysmic, changes in the Middle East

This is a map of a redrawn and restructured Middle East identified as the “New Middle East". 

— with Bina Ali, Lawrence A. Lobo, Scott Kenan, Sherry Khan, Ali Tatari, Muhammad Shurjeel Tahir, Ali Qadir Gilani, Danyal Hussain Tirmazi, Mujtaba Khalil Darabu and Shahzwar Bugti.




.

No comments: