Wednesday, July 8, 2015

RP: A Few Observations on Wilmington's Social/Political Reality!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/07/a-few-observations-on-wilmingtons.html



But even Fox News online has some INTELLIGENT advice for Evangelicals, today: Follow Jesus's Teachings and STOP worrying about a Kingdom on Earth!!! http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/07/07/what-evangelicals-should-do-now.html



>>> SOME THINGS LEARNED FROM WILMINGTONIANS WHILE I WALK THE STREETS:


1. I've run into eight to ten of my old co-residents in Mercy House Shelter from 2011-into-12, and every single one of them is doing MUCH better!!! The possible exception is one I only saw from a distance and did not want to speak with. He had lived in the shelter for YEARS (and cleaned the bathrooms, daily), and was something of an unofficial boss there. I don't remember his name, a thin white guy, but someone else who lived in a camp and frequently came to the shelter for meals served there by church groups, was totally cool, but when I offered some "manly benefits" to his VERY handsome and hot self, he said he'd been sexually abused as a child by his father, and the idea freaked him out.

Understandable, but the guy from the House had some kind of psychological hold over this guy, and seemed a bit of a sexual predator. I have NO EVIDENCE of anything being amiss, but the handsome guy SAVED MY LIFE my last night in Wilmington -- before I fled back to Mexico.

At the time, I was living with the 6' 4" "Joey Spaghetti" -- Joseph Christopher Spagnolo, who claimed to be retired US Special Forces, but LOVED sex with me, which had originally been HIS idea -- a COMPLETE surprise to me, and he wanted it up to SEVEN times per day despite he being in at least mid-40s -- and we began in his homeless camp, but soon moved to a cheap motel room that Testosteroni footed the bill for.

But my last day in Wilmington, late April 2012 (I had to wait for the permanent plates for my car), That handsome guy mentioned above, his girlfriend, Joey, and I drove to Carolina Beach -- but Joey soon took out his switchblade and went into some kind of mentally-ill state that we could not break Joey out of. We decided not to stop to walk the beach, but drove to the motel and all FOUR of us stuck together, even sleeping all in my room that night -- BECAUSE Mr. Handsome KNEW I would be killed, otherwise. Joey was working with the local Drug Mafia and it was their LAST CHANCE to murder me before I hit the road.

In the morning (after no sleep due to the tensions of the switchblade always remaining open and by Joey's hand), I cajoled ALL of them to leave and come back after lunch -- but I got in my car, loaded it with what I'd stored at U-Haul, and drove until I got nearly to Mississippi!!!

Like MY and Robert Arnold Trayhan's jail records, Sheriff Ed McMahon ALSO had all evidence of Joey's MANY stays in jail ERASED!!! See more: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/09/has-district-attorney-ben-david-killed.html

But in ANY case, everyone else is doing SO much better, all settled into actual apartments, and some working. I talked to a few at length, and even HIRED the nearly toothless black guy who every Christmas Season is the BIGGEST producer as a Salvation Army Bell Ringer (and he and I didn't get along in the shelter), to help me haul my stuff from car into my new apartment.

Which brings me to the FACT that one thing holding formerly homeless people BACK in the job search is the DEPLORABLE condition of their teeth. Sister Mary Isaac Koenig has a dental clinic for the poor, and when I'm richer, I'm going to fund its expansion and other things that Good Woman would like to do!!!

After observation and discussions with many, I've decided that the other charities in town helping homeless, stick with meals, food, clothing, and similar giveaways -- a need that is actually shrinking, but Sister has COMPREHENSIVE plans, so I will support her work financially, while THANKING the others.

2. And that brings me to my recent word-games with Ryan Lee Burris. I have no evidence he is into narco-trafficking AT ALL, but because like me, and my electrician neighbor, he has a RECORD, that is used in the USA to KEEP people out of the mainstream -- especially White-Collar jobs. And it keeps one in the company of the mentally confused as well.

Decent people are afraid association could RUIN their reputations -- ESPECIALLY White Supremacist FAKE Christians who ONLY care about their reputation!!!


And REALLY, to escape that kind of stigma, one must move to a different REGION of the country -- or the street-trash one knew will continue to HOLD ONE BACK!!!


Justin LaNassa of Hardwire Tattoo

3. I had assumed that Justin LaNassa, failed Republican candidate for Mayor, 2012, as well as failed in Republican Primary for State Senator, 2014, was a GOOD "Tattoo Artist" -- since he has at least three locations, but the tattooed people I've spoken with on the street claim he and his employees as well are TERRIBLE artists.

They all claim that Justin and his employees are ONLY able to get business from drunken military on leave -- and tattooing inebriated people is ILLEGAL, but the other tattoo businesses DO tell drunken sailors and such that Justin will do it, regardless, so he gets enough business. They ALSO claim Justin is forever causing the OTHER tattoo shops TROUBLE and gets into cat-fights with them.

What a FABULOUS Mayor those God-Hating "Christian" Republicans thought Justin would BE, no???

4. One of the first "Old Timers" I spoke with at length, told me that the drug problems in Wilmington had actually SKYROCKETED when PPD came to town with their World Headquarters -- and then many others CONFIRMED THIS.


http://www.ppdi.com/ PPD is WHOLLY OWNED by the Carlyle Group, owned by the Bush/Cheney Families -- and at the time it came to Wilmington, it was ALSO owned hugely by the Bin Laden and Saudi Royal Families, but before George W. Bush left office, the Bin Ladens and Saudi Royals sold their interest -- in an attempt to cover evidence that THEY ALL had planned 9/11 together!!!


Know that Imran Anwar is NOW head of Microsoft Cloud Computing -- so blame HIM (and the CIA), if your Cloud is BIZARRE!!! See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/05/fox-news-and-cnn-long-term-contributor.html


5. Because I have decided to SUE David Nash in Court for his PERVERSION of the Law and New Hanover County Courts, I will REMOVE him and his co-workers from my email list after this posting goes out --as FAIR WARNING.



Republican Judge Chad Hogston

I will also try to at least DUMP (if not jail), Judge Chad Hogston, for his unethical consideration of my trial -- although like ME, everyone thinks he is a GOOD JUDGE -- but I sure LEARNED DIFFERENT!!!

6. I have come to realize it is BEST that Mayor Saffo and I do NOT have contact for now. It would give his enemies ammunition if they think the Mayor and I are in COLLUSION -- especially with my "bad language" and calling Christian FAKERS on their God-Hating GAMES.

In Savannah, they ask newcomers and guests what they would like to DRINK. In Wilmington, they ONLY care which CHRISTIAN CHURCH you attend!!!


Well, THAT'S IT for now. MUCH on my plate for today!!!


Scott


Scott Kenan shared a link.
3 hrs ·



After the massive hack, the Milan-based Hacking Team asked its clients, including the FBI & Drug Enforcement Agency, to halt use of their surveillance software.
MINTPRESSNEWS.COM|BY KIT O'CONNELL
Like · Comment · 


Scott Kenan shared a link.
14 hrs ·



Already vying with 13 other Republicans for the party's presidential nomination, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) may have to face another challenge during his bid for...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like · Comment · 

Scott Kenan shared a link.
22 hrs ·



In a letter to megadonor Haim Saban, Hillary Clinton says she will do all she can to oppose the boycott divestment and sanctions movement, because Israel is nothing like...
MONDOWEISS.NET
Like · Comment · 



GO GEORGIA -- at the EXPENSE of Wilmington, NCPREVIOUSLY ONLY called "Hollywood East" -- until Republican Gov. McCrory decided to CHASE THE FILM-MAKING DEVILS AWAY -- LOL!!!



Moon River Studios is now the biggest studio project in the United States further increasing Georgia's film industry. Georgia is quickly taking over the fi
PROJECTCASTING.COM
Like · Comment · 




.

No comments: