Tuesday, July 7, 2015

RP: I Meet Two MORE Official Inspectors, Today, and CONFRONT Likely DRUG TRASH on Facebook!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/07/i-meet-two-more-official-inspectors.html



Although I met Andy Warhol with Jane Smith, Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), her daughter Pulcharia (whose husband-to-be DESIGNED Andy's NEW Factory), when after the luncheon at Sardi's following the Memorial for Tennessee Williams on what would have been his 72nd birthday on March 26, 1983, I can't say I got to know him well.


Andy gave us a TOUR of both his Old and his New Factory (not yet completed), and a Romanian Princess, over six-feet tall with a closely shaved partial beard GRABBED all MY attention, I was ALSO reminded of Tennessee's best Key West friend, "Texas" Kate (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, eventually McNamara, who had TWICE been interviewed by Andy for his Interview magazine. 


She loved to tell how Andy had asked her if all the rumors about her he'd seen in the press were true -- and Kate replied, "But Andy, if it's in PRINT, it HAS to be true!!!"



Texas Kate with Tennessee, and that is his second or third cousin Jim Williams behind him with his sister Rose -- possibly even his mother, Edwina, next to Rose. This taken at the 1979 Kennedy Center Awards (before Honorees all sat in the balcony in back).


Readers also know that Kate was raised in Atlanta, and her family's CLOSE friends were the families of Frank Hawkins Kenan and James Graham Kenan -- where she learned how to act like "the wealthiest woman on earth", which the character Babe in Tennessee's last play, In Masks Outrageous and Austere, represented that the World was ending due to GREED and RELIGIOUS LIES (not unlike today).


In 2007, I contacted Kate and sent her a printed-out version of my manuscript of Walking on Glass: A Memoir of the Later Days of Tennessee Williams, but checking back a month later, I learned that she had been blind from her cancer for a while, and her two Mexican housekeepers had read her my manuscript, found front and center on her writing desk when she died.


MORE on Kate, Maria St. Just -- and even RANDALL Kenan, here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2014/07/celebrating-writer-and-gentleman.html


>>> OTHERWISE:


1. The "Chattering Class" of numskulls, as Bernie Sanders calls them, was twisting both facts and logic as Ryan Lee Burriss got DESPERATE to trash me, but could NOT debate a thing I wrote on his Facebook thread, today.

WISH he would disclose what he is so desperate to hide -- but he's "small fish" as they say, and I'll just avoid him for now.

You can read the entire thread here, https://www.facebook.com/jerrygarciafan/posts/10153489997344083?notif_t=comment_mention, if you care to -- to see what I mean about their inability to be HUMAN.
Pity.

2. In my building, a man who proved to be a Postal Inspector carefully watched the mailman loading up our boxes. I asked if he was training the guy, and he said he was not, but revealed his position. I then told him how when I was in jail here in 2011, TWO letters I mailed to Rev. Ernie Thompson at First Presbyterian were sent BACK to me, claiming there WAS no such address -- even though I checked and they had the EXACT correct address.

About 1.5 years ago, one check Benefits Management mailed to Bank of America to my account was ALSO returned for NO SUCH ADDRESS, although it was the same computer-generated address used before and since then without problems -- and it happened EXACTLY when I needed the money MOST -- LOL!!!

Yes, kids, the United States Post Office is AWARE that Drug Mafia infiltrated the Wilmington downtown Post Office -- and they are CLEANING IT UP!!!

3. Walking by the Courthouse today, I met ANOTHER Inspector from the New Hanover County Sheriff's Department who was carefully observing things outside the building. HE KNEW that Sheriff Ed McMahon is one of the BIGGEST narco-traffickers in town, and BLESSED ME that I am publishing so much info about it -- and have Court Quality Evidence of it too.

HELLO?!?!? Does ANYONE not know the town is CRAWLING with uniformed and plain-clothes Officials preparing one of the BIGGEST Corruption Busts in US History???


(I am NOT privy to how soon they will strike -- and it COULD take a while, as secret deals are made to catch people HIGHER UP, even!!!)




 . . . if you DON'T KNOW THAT!!!


Scott






.

No comments: