Sunday, July 19, 2015

RP: Out of Jail until NEXT Weekend, Joseph Herker, His Mother Wendy Whitney, and HER Mother, Judith Whitney (my first cousin), Just Committed PROSECUTABLE SLANDER -- Against ME. LOL!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/07/out-of-jail-until-next-weekend-joseph.html



Joseph Herker (my BLOOD!!!), spends weekends for several months in JAIL -- due to a FELONY Probation Violation of Driving DRUNK 75 MPH in a 45 Zone, which means this RACIST CHRISTIAN, REPUBLICAN DRUNK endangers children and others WILLFULLY.


>>> JOSEPH'S SLANDER is regarding comments I published near the top of this most recent posting, mostly about my meeting with a rep of Thomas S. Kenan III at Liberty Hall in Kenansville, NC, yesterday -- which has basically GONE VIRALnow


Tom Kenan



And his GOD-HATING SOUTHERN BAPTIST FAMILY thinks that that -- and his NOW Slandering ME as well -- is just SWELL!!!


My response:






  • Megan Ripley Gotta have that southern pride
  • Adam Andrews Fly Dixie
    Like · Reply · 1 · July 17 at 6:19pm
  • John Coble Nah, I'm good, thanks
    Like · Reply · 23 hrs
  • Adam Andrews Joseph Joe Herker is a good man. We grew up together as kids but then separated. God bless you Joe and made the south keep rising!

    Adam Andrews's photo.
    Like · Reply · 2 · 23 hrs
  • Scott Kenan Too LATE asshole!!! I and my Father who art in heaven CONDEMN YOU through Eternity!!!
    Like · Reply · 20 hrs
    • Joe Herker Don't even say stuff like that you piece of shit, your own father disowned you.
      Like · 1 · 1 hr
  • Joe Herker Scott Kenan, you need to keep your mouth shut, that's not shit you put on Facebook.
    Like · Reply · 3 · 1 hr
  • Joe Herker Scott Kenan, I didn't get put in jail for no violation of anything you dumb fagot asshole. I have to do weekends for a dui. Get your facts right before you post shit on Facebook. You aren't a Kenan, you are nothing to this family. That's why everyone wants nothing to do with you.
    Like · Reply · 3 · 1 hr
  • Scott Kenan That Joe Herker SLANDERED ME claiming my father disowned me (check legal definition of slander -- spreading lies that can harm a reputation), about me to HARM my reputation, means I WILL charge Joseph Herker in NC COURTS with a charge of LIBEL, SLANDER, or whatever my lawyer says is most appropriate and has the LONGEST PRISON SENTENCES. That Wendy Whitney or ANY of my relatives who know the actual TRUTH "Like" Mr. Herker's slandering me, especially Wendy Whitney, I will have them CHARGED AS ACCOMPLICES. That Wendy's mother Judith Whitney SLANDERED MY SISTER JANE (regarding claiming Jane told her she was having sex with Jim, her financial backer), I will leave to Jane to decide what to do. Anything published in the public domain (like Mug Shots -- which WENDY actually told me to use for this type info in 2011, so thank you, Wendy), is ENTIRELY appropriate to publish anywhere ELSE in the Public Domain. If Joseph Herker "didn't get put in jail for no violation of anything you dumb fagot asshole," then he should SUE Mug Shots and the Sheriff for these HORRID LIES -- but HOW can he do that when his own GRANDMOTHER, Judith Whitney WROTE to me (now also published in my blog), that Joe VIOLATED his probation by DRUNK DRIVING. "Joseph is in jail for weekends only for speeding 75 in a 45 and intoxicated", so AT LEAST granny is HONEST about THAT!!! Remember, all you GOD HATING RACIST ASSHOLES:

    Like · Reply · 

Click image to ENLARGE.


Scott

.

No comments: