Tuesday, July 21, 2015

RP: PRAISE JESUS!!! For the FIRST TIME, People Are FINDING THIS BLOG by Googling "Ruth Anne Kenan" (my mother and America's TOP NAZI) -- the CIA and NAZI PARTY, USA are LOSING THEIR GRIP!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/07/praise-jesus-for-first-time-people-are.html



Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, North Carolina


But I prefer to think of Mom as ONLY being that so she could TRAIN ME TO TAKE OUT the OTHER NAZIS, a Spiritual Sacrifice on Mom's part -- and even commendable!!!



THIS photo of Mom is more recent by a year (from 2009 at the Meyer Family Reunion in Indiana).


Interesting, today, is that AOL.com had its Internet Certificate REVOKED yesterday and it is STILL revoked -- just like happened to my first Meyer cousin's, husband, Greg Lernihan's "Internet Security Business" https://www.convergint.com/ (CIA spying, actually) had been revoked a few years ago -- but after I BLOGGED about that, Greg trashed his Trojan Horses, and was able to get a certificate fairly quickly.


Will AOL do the same???


Readers will recall, that when I was in 9th grade, I spent a week at my Uncle Marcellus Bernard Meyer's house, also with Aunt Jeane's nephew, Scott Slaughter (sp? -- pronounced "Slayter"), who had testicular cancer and soon died of it. At that time, Aunt Jeane complained of all the Civil Suits against Mart or Marty, as he was called -- for his former work as an FBI Agent!!!

And Mom has often expressed her disdain for the "naive and stupid" Aunt Jeane.

Readers will ALSO recall that it is a FACT that Mom's two brothers were BLACKLISTED by FDR for their NAZI SYMPATHIES, so fought in the Pacific.

And that my brother, Michael William Kenan constantly KISSED GREG LERNIHAN'S ASS at that Meyer reunion!!!




And Marc LaFont of Santa Ana, California, not only dated me for several years, but was with me when I had been closest to the BOMB at the Atlanta Olympics -- and had adjoining backyards with Janet "Jan" (Meyer) Opperman -- later Larsen -- right before he met me using these initial words in an AOL chat room (before those, it was actually a message board) for gays: "Someone put this paper in front of me -- saying I should DATE you!!!" 


I thought it was just a cute way of making initial contact -- LOL!!!

But this was when Jan was married to the JEW, Kim Opperman, and her brother -- the GAYEST of all the Meyers -- through college, George Meyer, NOW dating novelist and TOP United Airlines pilot, Susan Grant (who initiated the genre "Romance with Outer-Space Aliens").





http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/have-i-joined-bob-marley-peace-train.html



George Meyer with Susan Grant at the Reunion http://susangrant.com/




And THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED to my Uncle Robert J. Meyer, DDShttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2014/05/rp-email-to-drew-griffin-of-cnn-my-nazi.html



This photo shows Marc LaFont after several cosmetic surgeries he had AFTER breaking up with me, and THIS POSTING shows Marc and his brother's link to Narco-Trafficking!!!


But BEFORE I met him, he was likely having sex with George Meyer, who lived in Jan and Kim's garage apartment, adjacent to Marc's backyard.






Scott


.

No comments: