Thursday, August 13, 2015

RP: From the HYPER-HOOTIE Mailbag!!! / SHOCK: Now It Is the "CHRISTIANS" Who Are Going "UBER-VULGAR" -- I HOPE I Can Get Along with Wilmington Democrats (who can't get elected without giving Jesus LIP SERVICE)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/from-hyper-hootie-mailbag-shock-now-it.html




Gee, I was getting excited about Kasich's possibilities -- until I read this!!! I guess only Bernie Sanders is in the running for me.




WASHINGTON -- A man stood up at a town hall for Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R) in New Hampshire on Wednesday and asked how the presidential candidate planned to...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like   Comment   

Re: Just read your blog post in progress 
Scott Kenan to jfaulk001 + 6 moreshow details


YOUR thoughts have always been to put me or keep my in harm's way. Have you been on the phone with Mr. Cutter, or do you email him???

And to think I had decided NOT to prosecute you. THIS email proves that I have NO CHOICE!!!

See you in court, but not soon, as everything and everyone else is more important than a drug-addicted, eighty-one year old masturbating recluse -- LOL!!!

Don't stop the financial support, or I will come after you quite quickly.

And THANK YOU for providing a way to expose you on blog, PERFECTLY!!! I had planned to DROP IT, but YOU are now MORE aggressive, perhaps due to the Testosterone injections -- or the newer Meth that has you thinking you have to lose weight -- and you ARE losing it.

Sincerely,
Scott


-----Original Message-----

From: Joseph Faulk <jfaulk001@nyc.rr.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Aug 12, 2015 9:52 pm
Subject: Re: Just read your blog post in progress


Your last 3 emails to me are via aol:
8/11   After working properly one day
8/12   Re: sent you a video of me
8/12   Re: just read your blog post  [this email also shows your Cc to uno]
-----
I also thought the woman and her daughter might be relatives of Cutter for the magistrate to glimpse, since they "visit the Cutter home and she too feels apprehension now."

(Joseph does NOT DISCLOSE  how he found out this "fact", so I ASSUME Cutter somehow communicated this to him)

Surely Cutter has a permanent lawyer or two to establish the "fear of harm" approach by the group.

(Could Cutter be THAT hateful to have two lawyers on staff???)

So you submit your response in 9-10 days. Tho the clerk says generally about 30 days elapse before the final decision, I think this period could be much shorter when "possible violence is weighing on the plaintiffs."

(What "possible violence" are you typing about??? Inquiring minds wish to know!!!)

-J-    
----- Original Message -----
From: Scott Kenan
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 8:21 PM
Subject: Re: Just read your blog post in progress

Just awoke from nap and saw this for first time.


I don't remember seeing them before, ever, until on the elevator in my building -- and strangest is that they came into L-shaped Court waiting room, going out of view for a minute or two, but next to my adversaries who were mostly in view, then left, so while they didn't seem to communicate with the ones I could see, they might have with the one I could not see at all. My case was the LAST seen, and this all before the first parties went in front of magistrate. I speculate they (actually the Mom), might have been Cutter's #4, but after seeing what fun the three of us had in elevator talking, might have decided not to join the lie fest.



NO ONE criticized my vulgarities-of-the-past, as it is FINALLY getting around that Free Speech is just that, and LEGAL. I wonder if YOU knew that to ask this question.



And I just remembered what fast food incident you refer to -- (then I remembered making the comments to the Bojangles manager and staff -- overheard by the white cracker woman who took offense, and I ended up getting a FREE BREAKFAST!!!) absolutely not. Those people were crackers and these two were typical educated nice white people. Also, this was about eviction, so all had to be residents here.



All that said, I'm really trying to get away from vulgarities, which pot helped me with, so am in Period of Adjustment using just Mind Control.



Also, I am going to address my recent words with you on blog -- because I need to clear all that up, but first I will find a NEW email home, speaking of which, since loosing scottdkenanONE@gmail.com, YOU have been copied for every blog posting after new one replaced "ONE" with "UNO" in address, but I suspect few if any are getting to ANYONE. 


Did you get any of yours from that address???

Thanks,
Scott


-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Faulk < jfaulk001@nyc.rr.com>
To: Scott Kenan < scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Aug 12, 2015 1:37 pm
Subject: Just read your blog post in progress

Could the woman + daughter be the one you had a scene with in the fastfood place, probably involving vulgar name calling?
-J-

Christine Hitchens of Puerto Vallarta -- from her Facebook Page



Re: sent you a video of me 
Christine Hitchens to youshow details


Don't you mean Stewart? It seemed like your usual ramblings, pretty nonsensical and not very coherent. (Refers to THIS blog-posting: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/08/as-christians-gather-today-to-either.html)


You tend to contradict yourself. Did you like and respect him or were you jealous and hate him?

I wasn't quite sure. Maybe obfuscation was your intent. Anyway, keep working on it and one day you might become understandable. I certainly admire your determination.

Everyman is a king and in your little world you are for sure the Queen of of mean. Kitty Kenan?

Do you have a good lawyer? I think the way you bluster through life you should invest in one.

I'm glad you still have your sense of humor or is the air thinner up there?

Fuck you, 
C



On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 7:26 PM, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote: 


SUPER- LOL!!! What did you think of my "eulogy" to Colin???

S
-----Original Message-----
From: Christine Hitchens <hitchentiempo@gmail.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Wed, Aug 12, 2015 6:59 pm
Subject: Re: sent you a video of me

You're such a pinhead Blanche. Are you still depending on the kindness of strangers? Is your backer a deep sea diver?

Oh, my... It does send my heart a flutter thinking what could have been between us. If only you could give up you're twisted miscreant ways. Maybe that's what I like about you. The ole bit of the rough routine. Lets go for a walk down the garden path, shall we. It won't hurt a bit and well.... you might as well, you have no choice.

Fuck you, and mean that in the nicest way possible.

Oh dear..... I can't believe I said that. hee, hee. dirty talker.
C


On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 11:50 AM, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote: 


HOOTY!!! But sorry, I don't open attachments and such from 'Christians" -- I've learned from experience. A photo of you would suffice.


I hope you are correct that they caught someone, although I can't imagine why you didn't specify for what. I also hope you saw my tribute to Colin!!! I put links to it on the postings most hit about him:  http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/08/as-christians-gather-today-to-either.html



I got a two-week continuance on the restraining order by the Lesbian, binge-beer drinking devout Mormon (LOL!!!), who got mad at me because I stopped buying pot from her. The Federal Government is investigating a hate note illegally placed in my mailbox without being mailed, and we need results from that. I actually gave it up to remain ethical and meditate now to relax.


Today, it was a strange hearing on my eviction, that I will soon blog about, so you can read that there. FULL of easily provable PERJURY by plaintiff!!!

The judge was FEMALE, silly!!! So no interest in under-the-robes.

My backer in NYC asks about you from time to time, so I'm copying him.

Toodles for now!!!

Scott


-----Original Message-----
From: Christine Hitchens < hitchentiempo@gmail.com>
To: Scott Kenan < scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Tue, Aug 11, 2015 9:26 pm
Subject: sent you a video of me

Did you show them at court Matlock?


I bet you did, you're so tall and handsome and well psydo smart anyway. Was the judge wearing anything under there. Hee hee. You dirty rascal I bet you tried to look too. Anyway I'm sorry you're not a christian anymore, but nobody is perfect. 


Oh well not much to report here except I think that they may have caught somebody for you know what.


I won't bless you anymore.


Fuck you. LOL


Is that better. Hope you are laughing. Otherwise I made a boo boo.
C

.

No comments: