Wednesday, September 30, 2015

RP: Given the DIRE Straights of North Carolina, Especially, I Just Called Thomas S. Kenan III's Chief Deputy to Let Him Know I Will Be Sending Tom Important Materials, Looking for His Take on Current NC Politics (and What We Might Accomplish Together).

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/09/given-dire-straights-of-north-carolina.html



It was Pope Francis who was in charge when I caught my mother on secured comm with Coach Lou Holtz and John Boehner -- when Obama made the deal to re-open the US Government two years ago.


I can prove Mom's meeting Pope John Paul II at least twice, and Mom has been the TOP US link to the Papacy since Old Joe and Rose Kennedy left that role during Pius's reign.


I will publish SOME ELEMENTS of my letter to Tom Kenan, but not all as we must get PAST partisan politics, and this is partially, anyway, "family business".


Also, I had a SCATHING conversation with my mother, early today, and she does NOT back down from her spreading lies (believed by all my siblings at the time), that I was bipolar -- despite several doctors having claimed I was NOT bipolar.


She was PROUD to cause me to be homeless after she paid my way back to the USA in late 2010, but I sought independent psychiatric evaluation -- and cancelled the appointment with the shrink whose screener said I definitely WAS Bipolar, before I even met anyone qualified to diagnose me -- because of Mom's CLOSED DOOR meeting with that man.


My own shrink in Georgia, had said in the eight years she had known me, I NEVER shown a sign of being Bipolar, and took me off Lithium in 2009.


Scott Kenan shared a link.
5 hrs



When journalist John Gunther was writing his best-selling book “Inside U.S.A.” in 1947, he called Chapel Hill “a kind of intellectual capital for the whole South.’’
NEWSOBSERVER.COM
Like   Comment   


Scott Kenan shared a link.
7 hrs



The budget passed by the General Assembly would cut into the funding for the UNC System once again. The budget calls for an $18 million drop in funding ...
PROGRESSNCACTION.ORG
Like   Comment   


Scott Kenan shared a link.
17 hrs



Equality NC is deeply disappointed with the last minute changes to Senate Bill 279. In the middle of the night, our state’s legislators made additions to SB 279 behind closed doors that would greatly impact gay and transgender people.
EQUALITYNC.ORG
Like   Comment   

Occupy Democrats's photo.
Occupy Democrats
How does this make any sense? "Under Reagan, the national debt almost tripled, from $907 billion in 1980 to $2.6 trillion in 1988."
Read more here: http://to.pbs.org/1MQordS
Image by Occupy Democrats, LIKE our page for more!
Like   Comment   


Scott Kenan shared a link.
41 mins



Since 1996, the Pentagon spent at least $8.5 trillion but they claim they don't how…
THEANTIMEDIA.ORG|BY CLAIRE S BERNISH
Like   Comment   


Scott Kenan shared a link.



A federal judge confirms what you already knew.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like   Comment   


Scott Kenan shared a link.
21 mins



The campaign has repeatedly pointed out that it is not supported by dedicated Super PACs.
ALTERNET.ORG
Like   Comment   


Scott Kenan shared a link.



October is about to officially become "Zombie Preparedness Month" in the state.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like   Comment   



Zombie Kanye is trying to have this photo repressed on the internet -- LOL!!!


Scott


.

No comments: