Sunday, September 13, 2015

RP: In Search of a Venus Fly Trap . . .

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/09/in-search-of-venus-fly-trap.html



This was the only one I found -- the sculpture at the end of Market Street where it meets the Cape Fear River.


It was a quiet day at Kure Beach, and walking the entire Venus Fly Trap Trail at Carolina Beach State Park, I found NONE -- and the two other people looking for the same found none, either. They look like this:




And while standing near the base of the Venus Fly Trap sculpture one evening this past week, a group of tourists were gathering for a Ghost Tour, the costumed guide just joining them. I began telling the tourists how AMAZING the history of Wilmington is -- that the city has played a FAR more important role in American history than most have any idea of, my own family having landed here in the 1730s, and my 6' 11" height is due to so many in my family (and most males are gay, so few with my surname), marrying their first cousins - like my grandparents did.

I told them that I had ALL THE SECRETS that the guides on tours are SWORN not to tell -- because MOST of the Old Families of Wilmington now are in narco-trafficking, but hide behind upright Christianity.

"Oh, you have to join us, then!!!" one exclaimed and others nodded assent, but before the guide could attempt a diplomatic statement, I replied that no, I am TOO TALKY, would hijack the excellent tour (I'm famous on Facebook for "hijacking threads"), and they would ALL HAVE TO BE KILLED FOR KNOWING TOO MUCH!!!

The guide cracked up, and then said, "I'll be SURE to tell a lot of secrets about YOUR family, tonight!!!" And I replied with a quick-fire nutshell of the UNC/Standard Oil Kenans now being TOP DOGS in the Episcopal Church/CIA/US State Department/Republicans/Clintons running the BIGGEST narco-port in the USA in Wilmington, now -- and ALSO in charge of the Christian Race War now in its final preparations -- like they caused the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection. And that I can PROVE IN COURT that the SAME GROUP murdered my former boss, playwright Tennessee Williams.

From their reaction, half the tourists (probably from North Carolina), knew all of the first part already. And then I quickly wished them a very HAUNTED TOUR, and walked on.



I blogged, previously, about my 2011 and July 2015 run-ins with the Hirchaks who own The Black Cat Shoppe from which most tours run, encouraging me in 2011 with the Tour I had already scripted -- but they must have known that my marketing partner, Evan Fish, would be murdered by Wilmington Police just a few days later. This summer, they pronounced that NOTHING negative would be allowed to be said about any Old Family still living in town!!!

Truth be told, the guides -- and even the guys on the Trolley Tours -- ALL pay me attention (whether we speak or not), as we FREQUENTLY cross paths on town, and I like to think that my being so TALL gives the tourists cause to ask their guide about me. Hopefully he -- or she -- tells them I am the former assistant to Tennessee Williams and once-homeless and falsely jailed and nut-house committed shirttail scion of the Kenan Family, the wealthiest and most EVIL family in all of the Americas -- but I doubt they tell THAT much.

From herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/07/some-experiences-in-wilmington-nc-since.html



The third rudeness was a COMPLETE SURPRISE to me, because in 2011, after I had scripted a walking tour of Wilmington about the Kenan Family's involvement -- as well as a dubious tie of Tennessee Williams to the town, a woman who I THOUGHT said she was an owner was VERY ENCOURAGING to me -- and that they might sell tickets to it along with other tours sold there.

This was only a few days BEFORE my marketing partner in the venture, Evan Fish, was FORCED by Wilmington Police to jump to his death from the parking deck by the downtown Library. Evan had been supplied in MAINEwhere he had for two years been the LARGEST distributor of cocaine, before moving here and TRYING to leave that in his past, by Lee Gosney my CO-WORKER of 18 years at www.pentagon-usa.com, supplied him with cocaine -- as Lee ALSO supplied many Wilmington dealers (by THEIR admission to me!!!).

Evan KNEW too much, and had to be MURDERED by Wilmington Police!!!




Well, the point I have been trying to reach is that the MANAGER of the Black Cat Shoppehttp://the-black-cat-shoppe.myshopify.com/, today, was VERY hostile to me and CLAIMED that the owners (who she REFUSED to name, but are Kim and John Hirchak), would NEVER allow ANY walking tour that had info of CRIMES of anyone even LONG DEAD -- IF THEIR FAMILY STILL HAS INFLUENCE IN WILMINGTON (HELLOThomas S. Kenan III and Betty (Price) Kenan!!!).

NAZI DRUG MAFIA ALL!!!

But I BET that manager is a DRUG MAFIA PLANT and does this WITHOUT the Hirchaks knowing about it.

found the Hirchaks' email address, so will email them this posting first!!!

* * *

Kim and John Hirchak are Real Estate agents as well, working out of this office: Century 21 Brock & Associates located at 265 Racine Drive Ste 102 Wilmington, NC 28403. And I will email them first, when I send out this posting.



John Hirchak after reading this posting.


I could NOT find a photo of Kim.

The companies named in this film for BURNING US Taxpayers' money, are a WHO'S WHO of the best clients of my employer Pentagon Publishing of Snellville, GA. We sold and they still SELL all the ad space in Service Academies' and War Colleges' yearbooks, and owner Patrick Stansbury, Exec. V.P. Michael Massicott (trained by AT&T Matrix), and Lee Gosney, especially, distributed all the illegal drugs flown to the USA at Maxwell AFB, causing my good friend Evan Fish to be murdered by Wilmington, North Carolina Police -- because he knew too much about the operation in Port Wilmington, set up by my own parents in the 1980s and 90s, with help of John Ehlichman, former aide to Richard Nixon, and Coach Lou Holtz, previously our closest neighbor and my parents' closest friend 1968 - 1970, now John Boehner's closest friend and Republican co-strategist!!!




The truth about how those trillions we spent went mostly to private contractors and waste was something the GOP didn't want anyone to see.
IFYOUONLYNEWS.COM|BY CHARLES TOPHER
Like   Comment   

Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 hr



An elaborate and comprehensive study out of the University of Georgia confirms what many experts have suspected for quite some time: homophobic men are gayer than...
FEELGUIDE.COM
Like   Comment   






Scott


.

No comments: