Sunday, October 18, 2015

RP: Congratulations to Vladimir Putin and the Russian Citizens for MORE INTEREST in US Politics than the GOD-HATING CHRISTIANS of the USA!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/10/congratulations-to-vladimir-putin-and.html



I'd also thought of using this next image first, since Ann Cherry, was the FIRST to "Like" it on my Facebook page:



Now, when you see Ann Cherry (a LONG-TIME activist in the Democratic Party), in blue and next to New Hanover County Democratic CHAIR, Elizabeth Redenbaugh, she could be a little old Church Lady (and she might go to church -- I have no idea), but she DID get me the free ticket to the Dem's Dinner three weeks ago, and I was SARCASTIC when I blogged that D.A. Ben David should jail and nut-house-convict Ann, rather than me, next time.

We are BOTH Political Activists -- she just has an "accepted position" so that even a REPUBLICAN couldn't jail her for her views (like Ben David, a Democrat who spoke at the Dem's meeting jailed me REPEATEDLY on charges he had not a SCRAP of evidence against me for -- and held up my trials while trying to prove me CRIMINALLY INSANE -- or at least simply insane).

And 3rd Chair, Ryan Lee Burris slandered me on Facebook this past May, claiming I was not taking my meds -- which my DOCTOR took me off in 2009, because I never had shown a SHRED of Bipolar behavior in the eight years she had known me. I ASSUME Ryan had disclosed his being an ex-con for drug crimes record, before he was elected as a Party Official. EVERYONE can EVOLVE, and I assume Ryan has now done so.

My POINT is that we all need to stop acting like PRUDES and PURITANS, given that sex is one of the GREATEST Gifts of God (in religious terms), to humankind, and should be discussed HONESTLY -- and yes, sometimes with humor.



That red-headed woman looks like a Bowl of Fun, too!!!


>>> A FEW WORDS ABOUT MY TITLE:

This morning, I checked Google Statistics in depth. I know that serious web-surfers use software that hides their tracks, so I have no confidence in the actual numbers, but figure the PROPORTIONS must be about right.

While the last several days, Russians have been hitting both blogs two to four times as often as Americans, I added stats from both mirror-blogs together, and for yesterday (which set a RECORD number of hits, BTW), looking ONLY at Russia vs. USA hits, Russia took 76.8%!!!
For the last seven days, Russia took 61.43%.

Russians think I'm on to something, while Americans, relatively, do NOTI say relatively, because hits from the USA have climbed through this period, but Russian hits have climbed EXPONENTIALLY.

I'm going to add Vladimir Putin's org back to my list of email recipients. I'm NOT his fanbut at least his people READ.


Since THIS blog posting about the CRIMINAL AND IMMORAL ACTIVITIES of former Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby was the LEAST read (by Americans), Americans might want to take a look backhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/10/devil-day-i-saw-disgraced-securities.html



And while I DO prefer Gates/Microsoft over Jobs/Apple (largely because before the NSA and CIA got fully up to snuff tracking every electronic move in the USA, and spreading beyond, it was a WELL KNOWN FACT that if the CIA could not find you, they asked Steve Jobs), Microsoft computers process my current email of choice at scottdavidkenan.com, and my high school friend BO Jones has CONFIRMED that he did not get my emails sent through it for several WEEKS, but apparently DID get them all sent via my former Gmail addresses, which were tanked by Jennifer McCracken, HIGH in an International Narco-Trafficking ring and living in Carolina Apartments (until recently -- if my seeing ALL her stuff on her fire escape is gone, now, means she had MOVED ON).



Jenny McCracken USUALLY allows her chin hairs to grow out, and DEFINITELY has a crush on Republican Judge Lindsey Luther (this posting also includes my rebuttal to some of Jenny's "Mor(m)on Religiosity"): http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/true-chivalry-jennifer-mccracken-steps.html



View from my meditation/smoking porch, just before sunset, yesterday.

I had actually planned to photograph changing light through twilight, last night, with my point-and-shoot camera, but got distracted writing, and instead of 20-minute intervals, I forgot to snap another until this, LOL!!!



That is the entrance to a laundry room beneath Neal Duffy's apartment, in this "larger" shot, St. Mary's cupola barely visible at top. You completely MISS all the subtle light that played on the scene, beyond my camera's ability to record.


But lured by what sounded like Cesaria Evora singing -- and carnival sounds as well -- I spent much of the afternoon at a street festival at St. Mary's, talking with many, including Sister Mary Isaac (who DID remember my roommate when she asked me his name), and Father Bob, who has LOTS OF BOOKS written since he took his priestly vows (not just the ones published while he was a practicing psychologist).

Funny, was that when I asked which might be the best of his later books to read, Padre kept returning to the ones of collected sermons -- while I am interested in the ones that are his journals, including of his work in foreign missions. But I was cash-poor and will select one from the church bookstore, soon.

I spoke with a really cool (and older), Sheriff's Deputy there, who seemed to know all ABOUT the truth of who is into Narco-Trafficking in New Hanover County (Hello Police Chief Ralph Evangelous!!!), and said that Sheriff Ed McMahon is TOTALLY on the right path and "very religious".

So I told him about Ed and I kidding about the idea of us having sex -- just to show how down to earth the Sheriff is -- and the Deputy (showing just a touch of his distaste for such things -- but not deliberately), said, "Hey, that's your Constitutional Right and nobody has the right to stop you."


Please see the image at the top of this blog posting!!!

Anyway, I went inside the Basilica for the first since 2011:



And several told me that to go in to meditate when no mass is scheduled, just to ask at the office to be let in -- which I will.

You see, I had to be careful as much of what I know is NOT compatible with what most practicing Catholics want to know about. It causes this:


A woman who was on duty explaining things to visitors, when I began telling some of my politics and mentioned Coach Lou Holtz, said "He's SUCH a wonderful man -- and encouraging", I began (not yelling, as I would have only a couple of weeks ago), but in a measured way, to explain what a NAZI ally of my mother he is (Mom getting her swastika-advice from all the recent Popes), then quickly BACKED OUT of the discussion, realizing that this is WHY I cannot socialize with practicing Catholics (generally).

You see, no matter what I think of Father Bob and Sister Mary Isaac's actual ability to believe in Transubstantiation or even the divinity of Jesus -- they are PERFECTLY SITUATED to minister to those who DO believe in them, and in a GODLY FASHION!!!

It is NOT my place to call that into question -- on church grounds -- in front of the naive and lied to (not so much by these clergy, but more in general -- and CERTAINLY by the Institutional Catholic Church).



Pope John Paul II (the one my mother had the most in-person meetings with), was FAST-TRACK Canonized by Pope Francis.


>>> IN OTHER NEWS:

1. My roommate is not advancing in his own life, as I had hoped, but since he lived most of his life in the "criminal element", I thank God he has not slid backwards, anyway. Yesterday, after I had not had a drop of alcohol in several days, I used the VERY last money I had to buy a large bottle of Cabernet (roomy having not had any alcohol in a week longer than I -- and telling me he's no longer drinking, I figured it would last me a few days).

So when I told him I'd bought it, he not only found out where it was and brought it out to the porch, but brought the corkscrew, too, and asked me to OPEN it. I acted like this was normal adult behavior, did so, and then he poured over a glass and a half onto half-melted ice in his tumbler, previously full of Coca Cola, saying, "You're supposed to serve red wine COLD, right???"

I held back until after he nearly guzzled it, then poured himself another. Finally, I explained that since he said he was NOT drinking, I expected to nurse the bottle for several days, like a CIVILIZED person. I was HAPPY to share some of it if he wanted to drink, again, but when money is OUT, one plans one's small pleasures -- not wanting to have it DESTROYED by the thoughtlessness of HUNS!!!

OK, I wasn't quite that bad about it.

He's a cross between the appearance of Ignatius T. Reilly:



And the BRUTE OBTUSENESS of Stanley Kowalski, but without the "git-up-and-go". And he NEVER reads ANYTHING -- especially this blog, which I have offered he could on my computer.



But I'm still hoping he tears himself away from his TV long enough to do ANYTHING ELSE -- especially in planning and working toward some goal besides JUST BEING SAFE!!!

He was living the "street life" for many, many years, so I'm still trying to expand my patience -- but it won't last much longer . . .

2. I have no idea what is up with the "Testy Mad Hatter" (of Manhattan). I GET that he's a tetch warped -- why he always recommended I put myself in danger -- but he ALSO ordered (custom-made to HIS specifications) the computer I am now typing on from Carly Fiorina's HP -- a couple of years ago when NO ONE was buying her products -- and NO ONE (except specialty users, which I am NOT), had ordered a custom-made computer since Windows 2000!!!

This computer arrived with an "E" key (the MOST hit of all the alphabet), that immediately popped out and could not be re-situated, so I MATCHED the keyboard that HP claims is used on all the computers with this basic model number, and Testosteroni ordered two replacements with the under hardware, two tweezers, one large magnifying glass with LED spot light built in, one pair of magnifying goggles, and even a sporty "tradesman's apron" for me to dress up in character and repair it -- but the KEY(s) did not match what HP had claimed and it could NOT be done!!!

CIA Agent Averyl "Ace" McDaniels of Georgia, passing through Puerto Vallarta, DID work on both my computers, and took money from me to buy a whole new keyboard on his next trip to the States (which he said would take a few weeks, and he only returned nearly a year later -- after I realized he was CIA and not to mess with him).

And NOW, after two years, Microsoft has discovered the impropriety of the Office Suite that Ace installed -- and is shutting me down in another 18 days if I don't register it -- which I can't do. I COULD completely reinstall Windows 7 or 8.1 (the computer came with both those disks), then reinstall Windows 10 (for free, if Microsoft is still doing that -- or for pay, if not).

Additionally, I DON'T HAVE the copy of Office that I actually paid for -- the disk and key having been lost in the PANIC to return to the States after Drug Mafia planted the FAKE BOMB in my car in Puerto Vallarta.

My other computer (Windows 7), is still not running so that ANY input registers from the keyboard -- but I still need to test it and try to repair it, which I will do today).

But STRANGEST is not only that Testo actually SENT me a grand to buy a new one while I was in New Orleans last March (which I insisted was unnecessary then, so the money was used to help pay for the trip), but now he wants me to work with what I have.

He was ALWAYS willing to send me more money than necessary in Mexico -- but fought me TOOTH AND NAIL NOT to return to the USA -- and since I have done that, he is FAR more stingy -- despite quitting his NYC-prices three packs of cigs per day habit (a monthly savings of over $1,000.00).

Testosteroni has ALSO fought my every intention to overturn the FALSE conviction of LIBEL in Cook County Courts (Chicago), saying it is absolutely the WRONG thing for me to do (despite his knowing the Courts Inspector there says it should be EASY, and compensatable!!!) 


Target turned me down for a debit-type RED CARD (to get their additional discounts), because of that conviction, and even www.freecreditreport.com would NOT let me download my credit reports to see what is on them -- AFTER THEY IDENTIFIED ME AND CLAIMED THEY WOULD DO SO!!!

So I guess I will have to hire a LAWYER just to get them.

All this is obviously to keep me wasting my time dealing with TAR BABIES to keep me from moving ahead suing Wilmington lawyer David Nash of First Presbyterian. Nash was the FIRST person here who SCREWED ME with help of Republican Judge Chad HogstonPublic Defender Emily Zvejniecks -- very provable that Emily deliberately cooperated with them -- and even though Republican Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo (illegally, actually, but in a practical way), got me out of Ben David's FALSE CHARGES, she has had the info on Emily's BREAKING THE LAWbut I've seen no evidence of Emily being disciplined or fired) -- in fact since returning to the States, several have contacted me claiming that Ms. Zvejniecks SCREWED THEM ILLEGALLY IN COURT.

Maybe David Nash is PAYING Old Testo to keep me distracted and spinning my wheels, no???


Joseph has REFUSED to answer ANY of my questions about ANY of this.


David Nash of Hogue Hill, LLC, http://www.hoguehill.com/





I've heard THAT ONE, before -- LOL!!!


Just ask David Nash's partner John Stike, DDS (weekly congregant at First Presbyterian), what HE did to me in a "bait-and-switch" sex-seduction by his younger "boyfriend" in the 1980s.


Scott


Being HUMANPope Francis has his BETTER PARTS, too:


If You Only News
2 hrs ·
The Pope reminds Republicans that Jesus said they had to share their toys -- which makes Republicans have petulant little temper tantrums.

The Jesus of the bible is very implicit, if not blatantly direct, about how he feels about wealth, and the greedy hoarding of it in the face of desperate poverty. He thinks he sucks.



"Christian" Conservatives on Fox News have interesting views on Pope Francis. Watch this 2 minute clip to see what they have been saying.
IFYOUONLYNEWS.COM|BY CHRISTIAN DRAKE
Like   Comment   
"Exxon knew all that there was to know about climate change decades ago and instead of alerting the rest of us denied the science and obstructed the politics of global warming."



This company had the singular capacity to change the course of world history for the better and instead it changed that course for the infinitely worse.
TRUTH-OUT.ORG
Like   Comment   

.

No comments: