Tuesday, October 20, 2015

RP: EVERYONE Seems to AGREE (on this): Let's Shake Things UP!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/10/everyone-seems-to-agree-on-this-lets.html





Liberals Win Canadian Election, Ousting Harper, According To Projections

The projected win ends the Conservatives' nine-year run in power.



You KNOW this is making the Republicans POOP THEIR PANTS!!!




When Lou and his wife Beth Holtz was assistant coach at Ohio State (SHAMEFUL error, but I'm leaving it), and lived across the street from us on Larwell Drive in Columbus, Ohio in the late 1960s, my sister Jane babysat their kids, who were all in grade school. Jane HATED it because NONE of them had yet been toilet trained, and they all pooped their pants!!!

Two years ago, I looked up his kids and emailed every one of them and put them all on my list of "involuntary email recipients", but every one of them BLOCKED me within a week.



Lou and Beth Holtz. Mom got Lou his dream job at Notre Dame -- for his help with Mom's Catholic Swastikas -- which we had on our everyday dinner china then. Mom got her brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS the position of Official Dentist to the Fighting Irish, until Uncle Bob let my cousin, Janet "Jan" Meyer, marry the male Jew, Kim Opperman.


Then Mom impoverished her brother, and had him murdered with help of the US Veteran's Hospital in lower Mississippi (now closed): http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/05/email-to-drew-griffin-of-cnn-my-nazi.html



This recent photo from Marc's Facebook page shows the chin enhancement he had in recent years.

Marc LaFont of Santa Ana, California lived with abutting backyards (the Oppermans on Birch Street, Marc at 1330 So. Broadway), and might have had sex with George Meyer, who then lived in the garage apartment behind his sister. In any case, he did at least SPY WORK for my mother.


Later, summer of 1995, right after I got my first modern computer and was actually in a cottage with my parents and siblings and their kids on Wrightsville Beach, NC, I got a message out of the blue from Marc LaFont via AOL, saying that "someone placed a paper on (his) desk saying he should date me," which I thought was just cute and clever, but was TRUE!!!


That was a bizarre and long relationship, with the drug-money-flush Marc LaFont (it was only several years ago that I found out about Marc's real business), paying for most of my flights to the West coast, and taking me to ALL the sights in California -- from San Francisco and San Simeon, down to San Diego -- much like a Michigan guy named Jim has been doing with my sister Jane, now, for years -- but to international destinations.


And in 1996, Marc and I were closest to the bomb at the Atlanta Olympics (but left right before it was detonated) -- something I've blogged about many times, as well as that a man named Scully or Skully (a close friend of Richard Nixon's one-time butcher, Michael "Jersey" Keogh -- a shelter-mate when I lived in Mercy House Shelter in Wilmington in 2011, who is still alive but not in good condition, and who REFUSES, absolutely, to speak with me, now.

That was starting to get away from me. Jersey's close friend Scully, drove around Wilmington in an old red Jeep Wagoneer, ripping off homeless people of what little they had. He claimed to have been in charge of oversight of the Atlanta Olympics for the CIA -- watching it all from atop the "IBM building" (and treated ONLY me with great deference), then went LOCO, ending up homeless.

One of Michael Keogh's many "Mug Shots".

>>> HAHAHAHAHA!!!: My computer froze because of what I just blogged about Susan Grant, who Christianize the US Air Force Academy for eight years after she graduated as the THIRD female graduate. When I rebooted, the four paragraphs I had written were all ERASED, but I now reconstruct them.



Susan Grant, Jan (Meyer) Opperman (who later married an Aryan American Airlines pilot in Chicago, "Larsen"), and me at the Meyer reunion in 2009.



George Meyer (Jan's brother who might have had sex with Marc LaFont -- George was VERY effeminate growing up -- even having a lisp, which he has since lost). This was taken at the 2009 Meyer Family Reunion, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/white-nazis-at-meyer-family-festival.html, in Indiana, at Greg Lernihan's (founder of https://www.convergint.com/biographies.php), lake house.

Susan Grant is ALSO noted for being the FIRST United Airlines female FULL PILOT on 747's (she was or is flying West Coast to Asia), and single-handedly invented the literary genre, "Romance with Outer-Space Aliens" -- inspired by my cousin:





I had to email this posting to Susan Grant and George Meyer via Susan's secured message form.








Scott Kenan shared a link.
6 hrs



Republicans are finding the "truth", except it isn't the truth they want you to know about.
IFYOUONLYNEWS.COM|BY CHRISTIAN DRAKE
Like   Comment   


Scott Kenan shared a link.
6 hrs



Featured image via screen capture.
NEWS.GROOPSPEAK.COM
Like   Comment   


Scott Kenan
2 hrsCNN
"Imagine if I had said, in front of everyone, don't go or go and his decision was a different decision," said Biden. "It undercuts that relationship. So I never, on a difficult issue, never say what I think finally until I go up to the Oval with him alone."



Vice President Joe Biden offered an account Tuesday of the decision to launch the raid that killed Osama bin Laden that differed from his previous retellings.
CNN.COM|BY LAURA KORAN, CNN
Like   Comment   


Scott Kenan shared a link.
6 hrs



Pambazuka News is produced by a pan-African community of some 2,600 citizens and organisations - academics, policy makers, social activists, women's organisations, civil society organisations, writers, artists, poets, bloggers, and commentators who together produce insightful, sharp and thoughtful a…
PAMBAZUKA.NET
Like   Comment   


Scott Kenan shared a link.
6 hrs



On the ground in parts of America where pundits thought Sanders couldn't compete.
ALTERNET.ORG
Like   Comment   




Hmmmm . . .




Scott

.

No comments: