Wednesday, October 7, 2015

RP: I Make the Connections to Visit or Mail My Two Incarcerated Friends -- and My HOME Is Coming Together (despite my being TRAPPED in New Hanover County Courts' elevator, yesterday, for six minutes)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/10/i-make-cnnections-to-visit-or-mail-my.html



Especially funny when you read what is in my comment, too:



West made the comments during a candid two-hour live interview.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY CAVAN SIECZKOWSKI

"-- and here is the third biggest reason for Sinatra's enduring presence -- is that there seems to be no distance between the life and the art (an intuition supported by Sinatra's writing "I'm a Fool to Want You" during one of the many volatile moments in his relationship with Gardner)." 

My former employer, Tennessee Williams, always said, "If you can separate the life of the man from his art, there isn't much truth to EITHER of them."



Bing Crosby was 12 years older than Frank Sinatra, but their careers pretty much overlapped for the 37 years from 1941 to 1977, when Crosby died. They formed a mutual admiration society and appeared together on TV and radio and, most…
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like   Comment   


>>> THE STORIES THAT MY TITLE REFERS TO:


1. Beginning with the parenthetical, yesterday, I got a notice via snail-mail, that my trial-by-jury of appeal of my eviction in New Hanover County Courts is scheduled October 19 in Judge Sandra A. Ray's court!!!

Well, it had been about two weeks since I CANCELLED that appeal, so to avoid any miscommunication or general legal mayhem, I went to the Clerk of Courts to make certain all was ACTUALLY in order. This included going to the office of the judges' chambers, where it proved to all be in order -- in fact I learned that George Cutter had, in fact. cancelled the original eviction, although I have not yet received my paper on that.



Judge Sandra Ray -- formerly Criner, until she divorced her Christian, snake-handling, child-molesting husband, Sherman Lee Criner:



. . . is the MOST AIR-BRUSHED judge in World History, she using this image now for YEARS.

She also dismissed an action by drug addict (my then roommate, I subletting a room in her house), Brenda McKnight and her drug dealer Gerald Austin Wynn.



Brenda McKnight works in offices of Verizon Wireless.



Last I researched, Gerald Austin Wynn is in a South Carolina jail.

Neither of the plaintiffs -- together, asking for a restraining order -- WHILE all my things were still in Brenda McKnight's rented house on Oleander, and I had JUST gotten out of The Oaks mental ward where Brenda had -- ALSO with signature of Judge Sandra Ray -- had me FALSELY committed to The Oaks (ask Dr. Martin, there), were in court when the case was called, and Judge Ray then had the hallways searched, but they could not be found, so she DISMISSED the case and I asked Judge Ray to be certain it was actually dismissed, which she said it was.

After I had left the Court property (but was still nearby), Judge Criner had me ordered to RETURN to court, and she found for the Plaintiffs DESPITE her breaking at least North Carolina Law (if not also the Constitution) -- and they ONLY would have had to RE-FILE their petition!!!

Because of this, in a LATER Court Action, I had Judge Criner RECUSE herself (which she immediately did -- setting the precedent that is good even now), so if George Cutter and I WERE to go to court, Criner -- as well as Judges Hogston and Luther (and possibly Noecker), would ALL have to recuse themselves, due to my being able to PROVE that they -- the JUDGES -- were the actual CRIMINALS when I was in their Courts. Seehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/06/naturally-i-must-carpet-bomb-corrupted.html

Can I get a THANK YOU from registered DEMOCRATS???

And it was Danny Sinatra who worked out the deal with Police, so that he could get my things out of Brenda's house -- while I waited in his car, out front.


Thank you, Danny!!!


2. This morning, I first called the Brunswick County jail and scheduled a visit with Dewain Hall, who also had sex with District Attorney Benjamin R. David, but while I discussed much of what I knew about BEN David's narco-trafficking and other major crimes, I did NOT tell her about THAT (actually, I meant the first colored text, below, which had not yet been written -- and while I'm at it, I never told HOW I was trapped in that elevator in the Court House. Now, if YOU have not, before now, realized I never completed that factual-literary thought, you, too, are still half-asleep.) part -- or that Ben's identical twin Brother-of-Another-Political-Party (Republican), is Jon David, District Attorney in Brunswick County. He and brother Ben had in summer of 2010, both run up DRUNK to a friend of mine whose band was playing on Pleasure Island (likely at Carolina Beach), DEMANDING to know where they could get "cocaine and pussy" -- LOL!!!


But I MIGHT do so when I get to their jail, soon enough.

3. Then, after having ANOTHER great conversation with my mother (and one with "Testosteroni", aka "The Mad Hatter of Manhattan"), it was late enough to call California, and after jumping through a few hoops, was given the snail-mailing address for Danny Sinatra!!!



The David Brothers, D.A.s -- seen here HIGH AS KITES!!!


I told her some things about the SinatrasKenans, and BEN DAVID, as well.


>>> THE EASY PART: PHOTOS OF MY APARTMENT ( as it is shaping up):




Bedroom/Office



Living Room, looking into my Office (and the door-curtains are ones I bought for the Carolina Apartments apartment).



Living Room, again, showing "Gallery", actually the sign for my FIRST as-an-adult business in Cape May, INCITE: A GALLERY, with Hillary Russell (I hand-sewing that sign), which then attracted William Earl Johnson, Jr. to back us in www.whalestalecapemay.com -- adding her boyfriend as another active partner, Chuck Pritchard.


The shelves are waiting for about 150 more movies and some books to be shelved, and the ceiling fan hides my friend John Lahr's book:





You can make out the dome and roof of Basilica Church of St. Mary's, where Father Bob Kus and Sister Mary Isaac Koenig rule (will be more visible when the leaves fall), and the cool "Louisiana Bayou" cottage in the middle ground, from the meditation and cigarette-smoking porch!!!




Scott Kenan shared a link.
18 hrs



Edward Snowden has discovered that being in an American prison is better than living in Russia. Snowden has officially requested to return to the United States and…
RINGOFFIRERADIO.COM
Like   Comment   



Accused of being a witch, an Air Force contractor working at a dental clinic at Fort Meade, Maryland, has been fired. Seriously.
DAILYKOS.COM
Like   Comment   
Like   Comment   
  • Comments
    • Clair Voyant
      Clair Voyant gross me out
    • Scott Kenan Me too, but it WOULD be FUNNY AS ALL GET OUT!!!
      LikeReply1 hr
    • Scott Kenan Clair Voyant just BLOCKED me for proving (in another thread), that she is a CIA hate-bot on Facebook -- I expect you can no longer find her comments in this thread -- LOL!!!
      LikeReply1 hr







AlterNet
1 hr
If you've been on Facebook for 15 minutes today, you can probably vouch for this ...



Grammar app-sponsored survey is based on candidates facebook posts.
ALTERNET.ORG

.

No comments: