Wednesday, October 21, 2015

RP: "Jesus Came to Point the Way -- and for 2,000 Years We've Been STUDYING HIS FINGERNAIL!!!" ~ Dr. J. Kennedy Shultz of Science of Mind

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/10/jesus-came-to-point-way-and-for-2000.html



The closest thing I could find in images


Kennedy Shultz was President of Religious Science, International for eight years while I studied under him (and others he brought to Atlanta, like Elizabeth Kubler-Ross). His other favorite thing to say about Jesus was, "I believe EVERYTHING Jesus said -- but almost NOTHING that is said about him."

Well, moving on, GOOD NEWS is abounding in my own humble domicile!!! And my blogs are FINALLY being hit in a "normal" highest proportion by Americans -- rather than Russians, who still hit them four times as often as Americans through yesterday. Russians are up earlier than Americans and have, nevertheless, slid back to second place (usually held by Mexicans), in the last 14 hours.


And overall hits REMAIN in record territory, if down 5% at the moment.

I don't think readers have to be particularly intelligent to realize that I have been VERY concerned about whether or not my roommate, after years of living "the street life", would hold back from illegal activities and RELAX enough to understand that to live in a NICE place in a NICE part of the community -- you have to act like a DECENT PERSON.

I've been afraid he'd just laze around doing nothing but complain of being tired, and spend all his time saved -- travel time to and from his hideous, all but "crack-house" of a rooming house -- at least three hours per day -- to his job, by just watching TV -- preferably football games with a sprinkling of SitComs.

And he has NO IDEA what is going on in American Society or Politics -- and doesn't want to hear about any of it. (NO WONDER he's a strong supporter of Hillary Clinton, no???)

He's never taken out the trash or swept more than his own floor. Made himself so much at home, that he claims he will share dinner with me, but after I've made it, he has disappeared for hours -- or otherwise not bothered to eat it. And he's acted like he has full rights to take as much of my wine as he desires -- with no thought to my wanting my own wine (which I carefully budgeted for to have while money was non-existent, temporarily -- and he has NEVER drunk so much as to become drunk or obnoxious, but a lot). He even ran out of his own cigarettes (and money to buy his own), AFTER he saw I had plenty to get through until I was paid.

Well, last night, I was very seriously trying to think-out what to make of our experience so far -- should I ask him to soon leave??? -- will he be disgusted since I'm so insistent about certain behaviors??? 

There have been plenty of hints of his catching on to at least some of my points -- and he HAD opened a bank account, and talked of moving out West after saving for a year -- but he does little but watch TV, when signs for "Help Wanted" are many places around town, and I always worked two jobs when I needed to to make MY goals.

But in a strange incident, about 8:30 last night (he being so tired he went to bed earlier than that), he burst into the kitchen and DEMANDED I turn out the light which had awakened him. This was absurd -- not only because it had never bothered him before, and the door to his side of the apartment was pulled closed anyway.

I KNEW, immediately, that when I have gone off way out of proportion, that it is my OWN thing that bothers me -- not the claimed annoyance, and in fact this morning, he announced some decisions he'd made. He's not drinking (something he has no trouble stopping when he has a couple of previous times so decided). So yes, this might be another flip-flopping, but his outburst makes it sound different to me, and we're planning a trip to Costco after he's off work today, to spend much of his EBT on food to share.

This is the FIRST time, he's had funds of any kind to contribute significantly, other than to pay his rent. And MORE significantly, although I said he could pay his share of rent about the 4th of each month (when he has income from a small trust fund that comes in -- although his Mom was ill this month and could only send him $20.00 of it), I mentioned only ONCE, weeks ago, that it would be SMART to save money so he can pay the first of the month, eventually. Today, he announced he will pay me half of it his next payday (Oct. 28), and the other half when he gets that money, so he is on the RIGHT TRACK!!!


So my impatient patience is PAYING OFF -- by the Grace of "God".




>>> INTERESTING, THAT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN AGES, NO ONE has hit this blog as I write it online -- when the last half year, I would have had AT LEAST six to eight hits by now.

But MORE interesting, is that CHEERED that things are looking up in my home, I have already done two loads of laundry, washed dishes and cleaned the floor, and at least unpacked the blender I bought yesterday for $24.00 on sale -- buying it after a Costco demo on a $350.00 machine made the BEST strawberry/banana smoothies -- that MY machine will make as well and INCREASE our intake of fresh fruits (as well as vichyssoise -- potato/leek soup, one of my specialties).



This is the living room of Apartment 3, just below Testosteroni's Manhattan apartment, now for rent at $6,500.00/month. http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/some-views-of-joseph-collier-faulk-jrs.html


But I have been unfair to Testo, in the sense that I've been SO CAUGHT UP IN getting the physical and psychological/spiritual things right about my apartment, that I haven't fully filled him in on the situation, which he must be making a lot of unrealistic assumptions about.

I mean he ALWAYS sent me even MORE money than necessary while I lived in Mexico -- and even sent me $1,000.00 to buy a new computer half a year ago, but I didn't NEED it yet, so we used it for other expenses (like his paying for me to fly FIRST CLASS Puerto Vallarta to New Orleans for the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival, and over $300.00/night in a hotel for five nights, MORE than necessary).

So it is only fair to say that since he's been so generous for FOUR YEARS, now (and quit his THREE pack of New York-bought cigs at over $1,000.00 per month, six months ago as well), and already planned to buy me a new computer, that he would do that NOW, when they are less expensive.

What I had NOT told him is that not only is the smaller computer physically broken, but the HP he custom ordered and which CAME BROKEN (keyboard problem -- I use wireless external keyboard and mouse), but they BOTH have illegal copies of Windows and Office on them (I paid for all of that, but not the ones on them, placed there due to PRACTICALITIES of living in Mexico and using English versions).

Well, after two days, I heard back from Microsoft that they CANNOT give me back my old account of many, many years, associated with my email address, scottdkenan@gmail.com -- DESTROYED by Wilmington-based International Narco-Trafficker Jennifer McCracken -- so I will have NO PROOF that I owned all those licenses, and must begin again from SCRATCH with a new Microsoft account!!!

But in Testosteroni's FAVOR, he DID send me my "monthly stipend" a few days early -- and yesterday, mailed me the first "Care Package" in half a year -- containing biscotti and spicy oatmeal cups -- I NOT liking oatmeal, but it turns out my roommate does. In the PAST, Testo has sent TONS of things I have no interest in, like the CDs and DVDs/BluRays he listens to/watches and discards (his taste in music is to that so mellow it reminds me of the music in old movies depicting clubs frequented by HEROIN ADDICTS), odd photos of Meryl Streep, that he must just have bought because they were there -- but NOT revealing a thing about her, festive refrigerator magnets, zip-lock bags available in every corner store in Mexico, white decorative hand towels with embroidered colorful fishes (which ANY Wrightsville Beach McMansion owner-ess would love -- but were NOT appropriate since I was running hovel to hovel from the Mexican Drug Mafias), a pierced-tin-shaded lamp that would be PREFECT in a New England colonial house (costing him hundreds of dollars), and a wooden end table kit costing about $500.00, that was DESTROYED by Mexican customs (NO wood products allowed -- which was on the list I'd sent Testo of what is and is not allowed).

Additionally, Testo gladly sent the money to cover freight overages that my shipper/receiver, Mailboxes, Etc., charged -- often well over $200.00 extra per month.


Can YOU make sense of this??? I can't -- and Testosteroni REFUSES to answer any of my questions about his thoughts/motivations for doing such things.

Anyway, I pulled out my only medium/heavy jacket, yesterday, and it, being leather, is stiff as a board, cracking, and largely covered in mildew, so I need to replace it as well.

Well,

PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Joe Biden is choosing to do what I have PREVIOUSLY BLOGGED that he could do BEST!!! And I DON'T claim my blog is what persuaded him. Remember, he's ALREADY declared the the Republicans are NOT his main enemy -- but institutional corruption and FAKE-JESUS WORSHIP are -- spelling "Bill and Hillary Clinton" (among others).

Also remember, that despite my problems with President Obama, I have always said he CANNOT be judged until he's left office -- many things being very complicated to be accomplished -- and neither you nor I are privy to all that he has to contend with.


This is ALL UP to ME!!!

In other news, because the upright furnaces in this apartment blow heat out of the BOTTOM, I have to totally rearrange me living room to prevent fire -- LOL!!!

This is a "Feng-Suei" challenge, but MORE it is a BITCH to dissemble and reassemble my surround-sound system, especially as big as my fingers are and as small the connections I must handle.

Finally, a little "Facebook Non-Sense":
Your tax dollars at work...



Trey Gowdy is the latest republican to get way too honest about what his Benghazi committee has really been up to
DAILYNEWSBIN.COM
Like   Comment   
4 people like this.
Comments
Greg Bodge Can you find somthing that quotes Gowdy or another source specifically? The only thing that I can find recently that mentions redacted memos from Bengazi is from Politico, and it says that the State Department redacted memos before they went to the committee.http://www.politico.com/.../state-department-objects...
LikeReply5 hrs
Scott Kenan Isn't it interesting that the people supporting FOOLS and RIDICULOUSNESS, ask the INTELLIGENT people to "find the proof" of this or ANYTHING -- because they are lazy, have no ethics, and just want to tie smart people into knots of spending the time and presenting evidence that they typically just refuse to accept, anyway. I TOO have been plagued by these idiots!!!
LikeReply13 hrs
Greg Bodge So, the "fools" are the ones who question while the "intelligent" accept anything that conforms to their preconceived notions as blanket truth? I looked on my own and was even nice enough to attach the only article that I could find from something close to a reputable source as reference. Honestly, I ask the same from the right wing loons who post from questionable sources. If asking to provide a supporting reference that can be footnoted is too much, you probably need to question your own intellectual honesty. BTW, nice red herring.
LikeReply2 hrs
Scott Kenan Thanks for your bloviation, Greg Bodge, but ALL Americans are fooled by the CIA-controlled media, and since my own mother was and might still be Dick Cheney's BOSS, and I can prove in Court that she got all her ordered from the Catholic Popes, going back to Pius XII, when Old Joe and Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy were no longer useful, despite their strong attempt with Henry Ford to get FDR to side with Hitler (three of whose children I knew well, and Jackie Kennedy Onassis who told my former employer, Tennessee Williams, and me many secrets), and I even met Frank Sinatra's heirs who sold my rich Kenan relatives Bank of America, turning it "NAZI", but we're working to fix that too. I know many other influential people in the USA and Mexico, after my most-of-six-years in political exile in Puerto Vallarta -- by help of Gen. Colin Powell''s Chief Protocol Officer, Col. Dottie Newman. I mean you don't have to believe me, believe CIA controlled US Media if you choose to -- but don't complain to me if our country remains a DISASTER, caused by BOTH Parties, but mostly the Republicans. You won't read what I have written in my blog, but others who see this might:http://scottkenan.blogspot.com. I write a lot, and you need to read about a weeks worth of postings to touch base with many subjects.




SCOTTKENAN.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY SCOTT KENAN
LikeReplyRemove Preview1 hrEdited
Greg Bodge Thanks for the reply, Scott. It confirmed for me that you are, in fact, a conspiracy theory nut case with no reasonable grasp of reality. I'll give the same consideration to your comments and opinions as I do the Jade Helm fear mongers and Alex Jones followers.
LikeReply1 hr
Scott Kenan I don't know who those people are. I just know actual Kennedys, Sinatras, and top officials at the US Justice Department and DEA whom I work with. To you, I say, and NOTHING more:

Scott Kenan's photo.
LikeReply55 minsEdited


Scott







.

No comments: