Sunday, October 11, 2015

RP: John Lahr Is Getting His JUST DESSERTS, and Sue Hobbs (of the Circus, Whale's Tale Cape May -- and Even the North Carolina Shell Club), Appears to Be AFRAID OF ME -- for NO Known Reason!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/10/john-lahr-is-getting-hit-just-desserts.html



October 2 at 5:19am

>>> THIS JUST IN @ 2:22 PM, EDT: RUSSIA is hitting this blog in the last 24 hours slightly OVER FOUR TIMES what "United Statians" are hitting it, although hits from the USA are UP, yet AGAIN!!!

* * *

Scott Kenan Looks like John Lahr is having some 

MUCH DESERVED FUN!!!
LikeReply10 hrs


Scott Kenan shared John Lahr's photo.
July 28

Hey John Lahr: Thank you for your help with my PROVING that Sewanee, etc. murdered Tennessee Williams -- as well as your recognizing me as an authority (with John Uecker) on Tennessee Williams's last years!!! Gen. Russel Honore' LIKED that about you!!!

And congratulations on that EIGHT POUNDER!!!

Your fishing secrets are SAFE with ME!!!

And pardon my language but it has come to THIS with ME!!!
(link in comments)
Scott Kenan

John Lahr's photo.
John Lahr
July 28
Fishing for brook trout in the Labrador wilderness: caught an eight pounder!




The definitive biography of America's greatest playwright from the celebrated drama critic of The New Yorker.
John Lahr has produced a theater biography like no other. Tennessee Williams: Mad Pilgrimage of the Flesh gives intimate access to the mind of one of the most brilliant dramatists of his century, whose plays reshaped the American theater and the nation's sense of itself. This astute, deeply researched biography sheds a light on Tennessee Williams's warring family, his guilt, his creative triumphs and failures, his sexuality and numerous affairs, his misreported death, even the shenanigans surrounding his estate.

And I THANK GOD, I was able to finally meet Mr. Lahr at the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival this past March, to shake his hand and THANK HIM for in the MOST miraculous way, satisfying the EVIL THREATS of Thomas Elliot Keith and the Sewanee/Episcopal Church/Republican Party/CIA/FBI -- and even rich Kenans of Chapel Hill (the only part Jackie Kennedy Onassis forgot to mention when she warned us they would murder Tenn and steal his estate from Harvard, was that my own FAMILY was involved!!!), as well as satisfying the TRUTH, but fixing with facts, the correct timeline of Tennessee Williams death -- and then THAT is the foundation on which I can Prove in Court they actually did it -- by hand of John Uecker.

In turn, John Lahr recognized me in front of the largest of the crowds he addressed at that Festival, as the AUTHORITY on the last two years of Thomas Lanier William III's life -- but he did it like this: "Somewhere here is John Uecker (who was not in attendance, and Lahr had to know that), the authority, really on Tennessee Williams's last two years." 

I immediately raised my hand, and he said, "Oh, I mean Scott Kenan!!!" (Actually, Uecker and I BOTH have much "privileged information".)


You can read it for freeherehttp://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/


>>> AS FOR SUE HOBBS:




Some of Sue's specimen corals at a Shell Show, recently.

I don't know WHY Sue was so shy she hung right up on me this morning, when I called her at home. Perhaps it is because she doesn't want her daughter Eliza to know that she met her husband, Phil Dietz, when they were BOTH in a circus after Sue ran away from home. In 1977, on my way back to Cape May from my two month road, bus, ferry, and plane tour of nearly all states West of the Mississippi, except North Dakota and Hawaii, but including a month in Alaska, Sue flew out to Phoenix, and we opened her long held "Treasure Chest" of storage in Tempe, that proved to be a bit of a bust for her -- but we sure had FUN!!!

Or maybe it is because Phil, called dyslexic by many, was always recognized by me as BRILLIANT, and I once got a glimpse of about two inches of the mid-part of Phil's sharft, and KNEW that Sue (and Phil) GLORIED in some HOT CARNIVAL RIDES. Sue is the ONLY woman I knew back then that I BET would SCREAM in sexual ecstasy -- unlike my business partner Hilary Ann Russell-Pritchard, whom I once chanced on sleeping clad with her BUCK NEKKID husband-to-be, Charles "Chuck" Octavius Pritchard (both like me, grads of Denison University, partners in www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com, where EVERYONE should do some of their Holiday Shoppin':



Santa's WAITIN' for ya!!!

At that time (summer of 1974), Chuck and Hilary slept (in a smallish bed), on the large landing of the house we rented right near the Cape May Canal. One day I caught them napping, Chuck "buck" on his stomach, and from the size of his danglies, pinched UP between his legs, I REALIZED I had been CORRECT in having had lust for him for several years -- he was PACKIN'!!!



Looks like Hilary has heard this. She felt bad for having conspired with her mother, Barbara Russell (who with MY mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, had announced to Joan Eschevarria:




. . . that Hilary and I were to get married -- this amusing us ALL in 1976), and Hilary kept having inexplicable crying jags, last I saw her, in 2009.


Even Chuck was mystified.



Chuck and Hilary with their two boys. Notice how PROMINENT they placed the photo of George W. Bush -- giving away their TRUE ALLEGIANCE!!!

Well, what I want to end on here, is that Sue lent Tennessee Williams and me her old VW Bug when we traveled to Cape May in late fall, 1981 (and its passenger seat that Tennessee sat on was partially removed by what appeared to be a large SHARK BITE, while I sat COMPRESSED at the wheel, yet able to shift and drive it).

And their daughter, Eliza, had her FIRST OUTING OUT -- to dinner with Tennessee Williams in an "abandoned" hotel dining room, at age 11 daysHow cool is THAT???



Scott




Scott Kenan shared a link.
Just now

Sexuality is one of the few areas where women are afforded more leniency than men.
ALTERNET.ORG
Like   Comment   




.

No comments: