Tuesday, October 27, 2015

RP: Just in Time for HALLOWEEN!!! American Society is BIPOLAR, I am MULTI-POLAR, but only GOD is OMNI-POLAR (and "Traditional Christians" are linear -- NOT EVEN 3-Dimensional -- Bless their pea-pickin' HEARTS)!!!

RE-POSTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/10/just-in-time-for-halloween-american.html



And LOOK -- this article uses my image of corrupt Episcopal female Bishops that I have often used in my blog!!!


Your Guide To Horror Movies Starring Gnarly Female Monsters

All hail the baddest witches, demons and vampires in the game.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/female-monsters-in-horror-films_5629653ce4b0ec0a3893ebe2


FIRST of all, I hope no one misunderstood me, recently. I have the HIGHEST RESPECT for Mayor Saffo. And I suspect that his "too-sensitivity" might be why he was a "no show" (with NO ONE having any idea why), at the Democratic Unity Dinner at Stanley Winborne III's Family's "Coast Line Center" nearly a month ago.



I know this is BORING, but CIA/NSA just froze this VERY DEFECTIVE HP computer (built that way while Carly Fiorina was destroying HP -- and after getting the advice at both Costco and Office Depot, that HP has RECOVERED, I bought a NEW HP computer, but am still on the old, today).

So I had to FORCE re-boot, and of course, ONCE AGAIN, two PAGES of my previous writing was ERASED FROM THIS BLOG!!! 

Paraphrasing what my OWN NAZI US GOVERNMENT erased, I explained that Bill Saffo might have been a little CONCERNED about meeting me there -- given that I had just identified him on blog as PRIME MARRIAGE MATERIAL for me.

But I have identified MANY as that in the past, and married NONE of them:



Cornelio Prada Diaz actually showed Tennessee Williams's death-date as his BIRTH DATE on his ID (and Tennessee's Dad and bulldog-when-I-worked-for-him, were both named "Cornelius")!!! 


And he is who lured me to Colima, Colima when I first fled to Mexico on recommendation of Gen. Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer, Col. Dottie Newman, in 2010 -- instead of to Puerto Vallarta, as planned.


Dottie Newman, a docent at the High Museum in Atlanta, is pictured in HIGH HAIR at bottom -- while Kiki Smith -- daughter of one of Tennessee Williams's life-long friends, Jane Smith is pictured at TOP!!!



Artist Mark Beard's 1981 Thanksgiving party on Staten Island, shows Jane Smith in center. Most of the others were associated with The Ridiculous Theatrical Company, and "Black-Eyed Susan" (to the left of Jane), attended BOTH of Mark Beard's Christmas Parties that I attended in 2009 and 2012!!!


Mark, the grandson of one of the THREE that Joseph Smith dictated The Book of Mor(m)on to (his family now controlling the largest Mormon bank), stands on left with Vassilis Voglis (Mark's secret lover who financed his art education), behind him, while his PUBLIC boyfriend, Georg Osterman, in plaid, sits in front of him. Mark made much of his fortune designing interiors for Abercrombie & Fitch -- and painted gigantic murals on four of their stores in Asia and Europe at $8,000,000.00 each, only a few years ago!!!


Mark Beard's ceiling of their Flagship Store in NYC.

And of course there is Tennessee's best Key West friend, Kate (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, eventually NcNamara:



Here seen to the left of Tennessee -- this is his lobotomized sister Rose with Tom's cousin Jim Williams sitting behind them -- with Tom's mother, Edwina, possibly on the other side of Rose.

Kate Schweppe had grown up in Atlanta -- her family best friends with both James Graham Kenan and Frank Hawkins Kenan -- before Frank moved his brood back to Durham/Chapel Hill, and her first husband, Dudley Sharp II, was son of Eisenhower's Secretary of the Air Force, who had been Ike's chief ally in fighting the Military Industrial Complex -- until after Truman was elected and Dudley's family was threatened and he FORCED TO RECANT!!!

Dudley Sharp I also wrote the United States' FIRST Laws governing nuclear warfare in Outer Space!!!

And Kate's eldest son, Dudley Sharpe III, was Tennessee William's only known God-son (Episcopal), who went on to be the TOP SPOKESPERSON defending the Texas Death Penalty -- until I blogged about that and he slid back into obscurity:



Dudley Sharp is on the right, of course -- LOL!!!

Anyway, the first person I dated in Atlanta in 1983, was Rife Huey -- who had been Admiral Zumwalt's one-time Chief Protocol Officer, and in 2010, I met and fell in love with the former Chief Protocol Officer of the US Embassy in Mexico CityLuis Alberto Gonzalez Perez, a Mexican national who had spent much time with both Presidents Clinton and George W. Bush -- but we were PREVENTED from having more than one night together, by the CIA.




Horny Homo Tim Teebow, no???

And then in 1983 or 84, I met the FIRST Mexican I ever had a real conversation with -- and SUCCUMBED to his seductions in The Pharr Library, then a hot gay dance bar in Atlanta (and my buddy Roy Rogers Oldenkamp, now living in Tennessee Williams's old apartment in West Hollywood, but an Atlanta gay personality, then, knows ALL ABOUT THIS), and I spent a weekend in his luxury Atlanta hotel suite, encouraging him to plant the flag (pole) of Mexico in BOTH my major orifices to deposit the seed of MEXICAN NATIONALITY within me (I was already part Cherokee).

Later, he told me he was the actual CONSUL of Mexico to Atlanta (and married with family), a Senor Villanueva (Newhouse), presumably PRI Party. 
My point being that Mayor Saffo has nothing to worry about my attraction to him -- none other has panned out.


But as I have OFTEN blogged while living in Mexico, to get TONE-DEAF Americans to hear me, I might have to drive this MEXICAN BLOGGING MACHINE to the States -- and I FOUND IT in the town of Villanueva, Mexico!!!




And as I CLEAR MY MIND of annoyances, so I can take Judge Robin Wicks Robinson's ADVICE (before attending the Dem's VICTORY Reception next week), I will mention ONE LAST THING.




Jack Stein, Wilmington's Risk Manager and HOT Jewish-named guyNEVER posts UPRIGHT!!! Nevertheless, it was Jack Stein who PROVED all my calls to him from Mexico were CHANNELED BY THE NSA!!!



Scott
What hath Stealth-Republican President Barack Obama wrought???



Firms the government said it would fire may still be deceiving student loan…
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY SHAHIEN NASIRIPOUR
Like   Comment   


Scott Kenan shared a link.



The pup stepped on the shotgun while the two were out hunting.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like   Comment   
Jeanpaul Belmont likes this.
Comments
Jeanpaul Belmont How apropos, justice comes from the least expected direction.
UnlikeReply11 hr


.

No comments: