Thursday, October 8, 2015

RP: My Letter to Danny Sinatra:

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/10/my-letter-to-danny-sinatra.html



Danny Sinatra with his wife Phoebe Dollar, in Wilmington a few years ago.


October 8, 2015

Hi Danny,

I hope you’re glad to hear from me, and that you are doing well under the circumstances. I returned to Wilmington after Drug Mafia tried to kill me twice in one week in Puerto Vallarta, and the next week, broke into my car, placing a bomb that turned out to be fake, but the PV Police proved to be part of the problem when I called them to check it out. I was en route back to the US within a few days after that – abandoning all that would not fit in my small car, but I had gotten used to fleeing drug mafia in the USA and Mexico and losing all I had accumulated, several times. The first time was with help of Colin Powell’s Chief Protocol Officer, while he was Secretary of State.

Since returning to Wilmington, I have met with Rudy Renfer of the US Justice Department, and been in contact with the DEA in Raleigh and Wilmington – as well as made quite a stir at the big Democratic Party Unity Dinner almost two weeks ago. I was debriefed many times in Mexico by high officers of the Mexican Army and Marines – including one who had hands-on been part of the capture of El Chapo Guzman. I also knew and was beaten and held captive by several who were in US Maximum Security Prisons in the US, to be let out way early and dropped in Puerto Vallarta to protect US CIA/State Department/Episcopal Church narco-traffickers, most of whom are now in Mexican prison, in hiding, or still operating.

The Clinton’s are hated in Mexico more than even the Republicans, for expanding US narco-trafficking to profit Bush/Cheney, and even Puerto Vallarta US Consular Agent Kelly Trainor de O (a Bill Clinton appointee), admitted as much to me. She had had a Dr. John Mabrey Crouch try to get me on psych drugs (by order of my mother, now well established as America’s top Nazi – she working directly with John Erhlichman, Nixon’s top aide – and I’ve been to his apartment in Atlanta twice in the early 1990s), and Crouch admitted he was FORCED to work for the CIA after he discovered his Mexican wife was the largest importer of cocaine to the USA, even asking me to be SURE to include his story in my book.

 My parents also worked with Coach Lou Holtz, who had lived across the street from us in the late 1960s – and I caught Mom on secured comm with Holtz and his closest personal friend and co-strategist, John Boehner, at the exact time Obama made the deal to re-open government two years ago. Mom gets her orders from the Catholic Popes, going back to Pope Pius XII – at the time that Old Joe Kennedy and Rose (Fitzgerald) Kennedy became no longer useful. And yes, she works with Pope Francis, who has FAR better Public Relations (usually).

Indeed, I’m convinced Mom was part of the planning of JFK’s assassination, why we moved a week or so before it from Louisville, KY to West Chester, PA. My parents were close with the Bingham Family in KY – the ones who murdered Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler, and then my relatives got Henry Flagler’s largest portion of Standard Oil.

I’m not sure why I‘m writing all this to you – perhaps your jailers read this – but I’ve blogged it many times over many years now. I have NO SECRETS and am an open book. I am NOT the criminal here.

I was NOT well received in Wilmington by powers that be, and in fact, my first apartment in Carolina Apartments BUILT by William Rand Kenan, Jr. in 1905, had two international narco-traffickers on my floor, one knowing the details of BBC radio and TV star (retired), leader of our English-speaking writers group, Colin Hamilton’s murder and that his body had to be dug up five hours away. Although the murderer confessed, he was RELEASED by CIA-controlled Law Enforcement, shocking the town even more, and only I knew about it from the residents of Carolina Apartments (!!!), and let my P.V. friends know (news blackout in Mexico on it to preserve tourist trade) me in WILMINGTON!!!

In any case, those international narco-traffickers here lied about me to management, and then all of them perjured themselves in court in an eviction – but I appealed for a jury trial, and in the meantime, got the owner to see my point, and eventually he refunded my money, and undid the eviction, after I found a FAR better large apartment in an 1850s Victorian, between First Presbyterian and St. Mary’s Catholic – with a one-percenter lawyer of great note, Democrat, next door, and cool people all around me.

Among many other things, I have directly confronted my distant cousin Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill (head of the Kenan Charities and Companies, and to whom your family sold control of Bank of America), as not only the border guards when I returned, but Gen. Russell Honore’ (whom I’d had two meetings with in New Orleans in March), a rep of one of the US’s largest book publishers (who is interested in my book when the politics allows it to be published), and the Creek Indians on reservation in Alabama ALL KNOW the rich Kenans are top of the White Supremacy movement in the USA, support the very parts of the Episcopal Church narco-trafficking machine that allies with Bush/Cheney/Clintons/CIA/State Department (Sewanee, especially, which the Kenans have given nearly $100 million over the last 90 years – the very people that Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned Tennessee Williams and me at a party in 1982 would murder him and steal his estate from Harvard – which I can PROVE in Court of Law that they did).

I’ve also gotten in big with the New Hanover County Democratic Party (the new head, Elizabeth Redenbaugh, got the JFK Profile in Courage Award in 2011, so she, too, knows some Kennedys), and I am preparing to put many politicians out of office and maybe in prison for narco-trafficking or protecting it – especially District Attorney Ben David. Sheriff Ed McMahon and I had a long talk – and he is cool. Police Chief Evangelous smoked crack daily (in 2011 and 12), in a house owned by the uncle of a friend of mine.

I taught them all to respect me, now, and I’ve had no threats to my life in at least a month.

Funny thing, is that my forced homelessness after the eight false charges and many jailings that left me homeless in Wilmington in 2011 into 2012 (all dropped for no evidence), is what kept me from being able to really get to know you, as I had hoped. But we had a few good times, and shared some important things (including your helping me move out of the apartment of DRUG TRASH). So I hope we can have a correspondence – and not politics and such, necessarily. I’d just like to know you better.

But without beginning that yet, I’ll fill you in a little more on what happened to me. D.A. Ben David’s legal intern while he was bringing the false charges (and two false nut-house commitments as well, in 2011 and 12), was the employee of Saper Law (owned by Daliah Saper, also a talking head on Fox News) in Chicago, which sued me falsely for LIBEL without ever legally serving me, then trying me in absentia, winning a half million bucks from a just-over-homeless person, as well as copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams, which had gotten raves from John Lahr and all the Williams scholars and several top producers had asked to see to make it into a movie. All that collapsed, of course. They also won copyright to all emails and letters I write until I die on related subjects – NAZI GAG ORDER!!!

But I have a clear path to undo this and sue them silly – and much encouragement as well. You see, what annoyed them is that Jamie Sutherland who sued me is an exec of Wells Fargo, Chicago, and I blogged not only that he bragged of doing $24 million per month narco-trafficking for Wells Fargo—but had seen Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in his private gay bathhouse many times – LOL!!!

This is NO NEWS in most of the world, but the CIA keeps it out of the media as that is how the Clintons/Bush/Cheneys blackmailed Obama into protecting their hard-drug trafficking.

Well, I waited to have my apartment set up decently and then planned to invite you and your extended family for a meal (including the Dollars, of course), but when I checked on Facebook, I saw Phoebe’s message asking for statements of your character from friends and where you were. I tried your cell which is now completely dead, then your Mom, who still refuses to speak with me. I researched further, tracked you down and found out how to contact you by mail.

And oddly enough, I just today visited a friend in jail here. I knew he had a heroin problem, and he was caught using stolen credit card to buy a fix (actually, he found the wallet which had no money, but then used a credit card in it). He’s doing well though, and went through withdrawal as soon as he was incarcerated in July. We’ll see if he gets back on track when he’s released in January. I hope so.

What I’ve discovered, is that the people who are the WORST criminals in government and other places are ALL homosexuals, hiding and married to controlling women!!! The D.A., MANY ministers and politicians that I know, Barack Obama, etc. D.A. Ben David and I BOTH have had sexual relations with the guy I visited today – LOL!!!

Well, I included a few envelopes and stamps and if you don’t care to write me, use them writing someone else. I hope I will hear from you and that all is going well.

Since this nutshells many of my points, I will publish ONLY this on blog, but not any ensuing correspondence between us – without your permission.

All best,

Scott  

.


As I informed my email recipients last night, I've given up on the God-Hating Rev. Ernie Thompson of the WHITE SUPREMACIST and NARCO-TRAFFICKERS-PROTECTING First Presbyterian, Wilmington.




.

No comments: