Sunday, October 18, 2015

RP: This Destroys EVERYTHING -- Especially CNN, the CIA, and NSA -- and It Came from HILLARY!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/10/this-destroys-everything-especially-cnn.html




>>> BUT FIRST, TWO RESULTS:

1. I tried to repair the operating system on my smaller computer (built by Toshiba to be sold in Mexico). I was able to maneuver to System Restore, which I did to July 1, 2015, well before the problems typing began -- but it did NOT work, proving that the problem is PHYSICAL and beyond my ken.

2. Out of a mixture of guilt and "let's advance", in the cold night air, I brought the half-full 1.50 ml bottle of Cabernet (I had had little after roomy's generous taps last night), to the porch and asked roommate if he'd like a glass to warm up. He accepted and I poured. I also poured a normal glass for me.

An hour later, I went back to get one of the remaining three glasses -- and there was only ONE.

Then later (I was actually expecting this and prepared not to be surprised), I offered him one of my cigarettes -- I having told him more than once that I had bought enough to last until I get paid tomorrow, so HE ran out until he's paid Tuesday. He had NOT asked his friend "YOUNG'UN",  whom he'd said would lend him the money for a pack. But he said no, he was fine.


>>> AND NOW THIS --  WITHOUT FURTHER COMMENT:



Scott Kenan shared a link.
29 mins



By forcing Hillary Clinton to release her emails, the republican party just accidentally revealed George W. Bush's dirtiest secrets
WWW.DAILYNEWSBIN.COM
Like   Comment   
Newly released information from Hillary Clinton's emails indicates that President George W. Bush had reached a secret deal with British Prime Minister Tony Blair to invade Iraq – nearly a year before the invasion took place.



The Republicans' fake email "scandal" just blew up in their faces.
OCCUPYDEMOCRATS.COM
Like   Comment   
Scott Kenan shared a link.
Just now
Gen. Wesley Clark said in a 2007 interview that America's objective is to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Iran.
MINTPRESSNEWS.COM|BY MINTPRESS NEWS DESK
Like   Comment   


>>> MY TAKE ON THIS -- AND IT IS A RE-PRINT (not as old as my original):








.

No comments: