Thursday, October 22, 2015

RP: Well, DANG MY DINGHY -- Wilmington City Has Welcomed Me Home DRAMATICALLY (with NEW Kenan Fountain SUPER-LIGHTING)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/10/well-dang-my-dinghy-wilmington-city-has.html





Did Thomas S. Kenan III (or his step-mother, Betty), show up in appreciation???



Unidentified, Betty (Price ) Kenan, and "Tea-Never-Totaling" Thomas S. Kenan III


NO!!!


Did this have anything to do with me???


No, they had to plan and begin this LONG before I intended to return. Still, it has worked out this way, and only a day after I blogged about taking the South-face plaque seriously


South Face PlaqueKENAN PLAZA / CITIZENS, SOLDIERS, ENTREPRENEURS AND PHILANTHROPISTS

FOR MORE THAN 250 YEARS THE MEN AND WOMEN OF THE KENAN / FAMILY HAVE SHARED THEIR LIVES AND FORTUNES WITH THE CITY / OF WILMINGTON, FROM DEFENDING IT IN THE AMERICAN / REVOLUTION TO CREATING AND PRESERVING ITS ECONOMIC, / CULTURAL AND ARCHITECTURAL HERITAGE, THEIR RECORD OF / COMMUNITY SERVICE IS ONE OF THAT WE, THE CITIZENS OF / WILMINGTON, PROUDLY ACKNOWLEDGE IN DEDICATING THIS SPACE / AS KENAN PLAZA. / ERECTED BY THE COMMUNITY 20 OCTOBER 1992


Well, I just TOOK THIS TO HEART, and without knowing HOW I would do it, decided to defend Wilmington, North Carolina, the United States, and the whole WORLD from the now-decadent wealthy Kenans, who live ONLY FOR MONEY.

And their allies: The Bush/Cheneys, Clintons, and the blackmailed homosexual, Barack Obama.
 


FOR THE RECORD, Those forward slashes indicate the ends of lines on the plaque -- I had thought they were "hics" from the alcoholic who wrote this -- including a stray "of" that confuses the grammar. But just now looking at the actual plaque, I see it was the error of the person writing this down -- not the bronze casters.
 



Well, I will take this moment to THANK the City of Wilmington and All Her Citizens -- even though this is about the PAST deeds of the wealthy branch (and APOLOGIZE to all our "darker citizens" for the HATRED of the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898 -- etchttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_insurrection_of_1898 -- caused by the wealthy Kenans -- with First Presbyterian, and more, with hope that MANY OF THOSE have benefited from the Education System, that was TOP NOTCH until Gov. McCrory and the Kenan-supported Republicans set out to DESTROY Public Education -- even at UNC Chapel Hill!!!).




Image googlingTHIS came up first, and was published JUST TODAY!!!




>>> IN OTHER NEWS OF THE RATHER IMMEDIATE PAST:

1. Yesterday, my roommate and I took Costco by storm. Well, we shopped there and bought a lot of good food for our larder. I first performed what has become something of a RITUAL: teasing the hot and handsome (but frequently changing), reps who sell DirecTV service:



WHOOPS!!! Wrong salesman.

I did NOT go off on the people who were pawing-and-reading books by Ben CarsonNewt Gingrich, or even the one on how UNLIKABLE Hillary Clinton is. There were a couple of books favorable to Democrats, but the PRO-REPUBLICAN ones had BEST SPACE and HUGE STOCK.


But at least they DO SELL Patrick Kennedy's book:






>>> ATTENTION GENTLE READERS -- GET OUT YOUR WHOOPIE-CUSHIONS!!!

That's right, the Care Package from Testosteroni has arrived via UPS, and it's a DOOZY, but two other things first!!!

1. I DID completely rearrange my living room last night, and let my Yamaha receiver's computer adjust for acoustics/speaker individuality.



That's right, Hillary is testifyin', and Republicans are . . . well, whatever it is they do. Hillary will likely get a BUMP out of this, but REMEMBER, it is a CHARADE to PROMOTE her for the CIA/State Department/Bush/Cheney Narco-Traffickers -- and the BEST THING that has come out of Hillary's emails is the PROOF of George W. Bush's TRAITOROUS ACTIONS before our invasion of Iraq!!!



As you can see, it now looks like my living room is CRINGING against the outside wall, and the only way I have thought of to bring this into FENG SHUI BALANCE, will be to move the series of three photos of my mother's mother, Gertrude Hesselbrock, age five and taken in the year 1900, from the opposite wall:




And replace it with a LARGE POSTER of a MONSTER ATTACKING!!!



Monster attacking wallpaper

Or at least a mirror.

2. First thing this morning, I received the following text message on my phone from 910-520-4982: Merlene Hailstock,Tahoe Rd, Wilmington, North Carolina (no photo):


"Payton hit Polly, so I told her to tell her she was sorry. (TYPICAL female LIES-TRAINING -- the author seems UNCONCERNED whether Payton is ACTUALLY sorry, but just wants to "make nice" -- and promoting LIES!!!) She got all whinny and I said I can't because I can't say meow . . . . "


My reply: "Well, at least there will be no CAT FIGHT, then."

Later, I got a text from 910-599-4596: "Myyyy goodness!! That youngun'!!!" -- but I did not reply.


>>> AND NOW THE BOX OF GOODIES -- FROM MANHATTAN, USA!!!




Salted Chocolate Biscotti
Sweet & Salty Biscotti
Butter Pecan Biscotti
Piggy Pancake Biscotti (Bacon)
Green Tea Oatmeal
Spicy Lemon Oatmeal
Italiana Oatmeal
Asian Blend Oatmeal

FOUR of these sound like TRUE TASTE TREATS, while the other four are CLEARLY meant for Republicans.

So I give "Senor Testosteroni", my TOP AWARD for the very few who are EVEN STRANGER THAN ME!!! 

And I even forgive all his recent slights, as it was worth it to get this, today. That said, I ALSO have to get my 100,000 mile auto tune-up, still, and deal with pulling a wisdom tooth, which will mean either ANOTHER lower, snap-in bridge -- or LOSS of molars for grinding.

The first I can handle, I'm sure, and the second is not pressing me with pain since I moved 1.5 months ago, so a new COMPUTER would be best, first.

So to FURTHER FLATTER the Mad Hatter of Manhattan, I've found the MIRROR I can move to the living room, and have taken the LONG-REQUESTED by Testonew selfie:




Scott




Like   Comment   
Except for the "wind-breaking", this sounds like it might be HOT (assuming they have hairy chests)!!!



Male aides allegedly 'stroked' his penis and broke wind in his face
GAYSTARNEWS.COM
Like   Comment   
Comments
Scott Kenan And then on reading it, there REALLY is no reason to urinate on one's maids!!!
LikeReply4 hrs


Scott Kenan shared a link.
4 hrs



There have been fewer corporate criminal prosecutions under the Obama administration than there were under the George W. Bush administration. That is…
RINGOFFIRERADIO.COM
Like   Comment   


Scott Kenan shared a link.
4 hrs



George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John C Calhoun, Theodore Roosevelt, and more.
POLITICALJUNKIENEWSMEDIA.COM
Like   Comment   
More trouble in Little Kenansville!!! My wealthy Kenan relatives of Chapel Hill still controlling Exxon-Mobil



A few weeks before the last great international climate conference—2009, in Copenhagen—the e-mail accounts of a few climate scientists were hacked and…
THENATION.COM
Like   Comment   


.

No comments: