Wednesday, October 28, 2015

RP: WHEW!!! "Clearing My Mind", Yesterday, Led to HUGE Advances -- PRAISE "GOD"!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/10/whew-clearing-my-mind-yesterday-led-to.html




OY!!! Is my CALLING to prepare people to RETURN TO SOCIETY???


Skip down to "The Next Section" to avoid the personal (of less-broad interest).


>>> BREAKING @ 2:10 PM, EDT:



Daily Kos
38 mins ·
North Carolina ... what the HELL happened???



North Carolina folks that are single and have no children, but are eligible for and collect food stamps, will not get them next year.
DAILYKOS.COM
Like   Comment   
>>> BREAKING @ 2:31 PM, EDT:

Wed 10/28/2015 2:29 PM
Charlie, since you used this very old email to send your request, you clearly must not be reading them, and I WILL take you off my list.

Since you are not only the TREASURER for the Democratic Party, as well as running for City Council of Durham, I hope you do not reflect the WILLFUL IGNORANCE of other NC Democrats.

MAY THE BEST CANDIDATE WIN YOUR RACE!!!

Scott Kenan
Wilmington




From: Charlie Reece <CharlieReece@ncdemocraticparty.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 11:19 AM
To: Scott Kenan
Subject: RE: To My Email Recipients: I now have the attention of PLENTY of influential people, so if YOU don't want to receive these, let me know and I'll drop you without any fuss!!!



Please unsubscribe me from these emails.


Thanks,
Charlie


FIRST of all, my roommate giving me part of his rent early, was only the tip of the iceberg. And although my roommate does not read this blog (or in any way act as if he's heard about what I post), soon after I posted and emailed out the last posting to so many in Law Enforcement, Politics, and the Press, Roomie told me he has been working on MORE than just moving to a GREAT city out west.


It seems he has a real lead to a "captured position" (isolated for several months in the work environment, so no opportunity to spend), that entails a higher-skilled job than he'd ever let me know he was qualified for -- but clearly IS qualified for, that he should be able to save in a few months what he would nowhere else be able to make -- let alone save.

If that is confusing to you, think of people contracted to work for a winter on a northern Alaska oil rig. It's not that severe an environment, but similar, in that the's stuck there for the term -- and he could repeat that, if things work out as well as expected.

There is a lot of documentation process he has to go through for Security reasons, but his former scrapes with the Law are not the type that would cause him a problem. Additionally, he announced that he actually has an Associates Degree in Business from a Community College -- and since telling me all of this, he's speaking with a BETTER VOCABULARY, as well as using REASON.

So yeah, my impatient patience has actually PAID OFF. He knew of this all along, but needed all that time watching football (I guess it's how HE meditates, while I use music videos for the same). Suddenly, he's a NEW MAN and caries himself like someone with CONFIDENCE!!!

AND, he intends to pay full rent while he's off to it, so he can keep this as a home base.

Devious person that I am, I am thinking that perhaps I can find someone on a temporary basis to live here -- and pay most of Roomie's rent -- saving him more -- but not oust Roomie's things or his position here, so that his space is ready for him when he returns.

Perhaps someone trying to get back on his or her feet -- like a fella I know who's currently in Brunswick County Jail (Readers know of whom I type)!!!


We'll see.

>>> THE NEXT SECTION:

Clearing up a couple of things:




1. George Cutter, owner of the Carolina Apartments, never got back to me concerning the continuing residence of Jennifer McCracken and Anthony Carmichael -- both involved in narco-trafficking to varying degrees. He's under no obligation to do so, and I am dropping the Post Office Investigation -- since I made it clear to many Post Office employees WHY and HOW I know that the main Post Office on Front Street is in fact infitrated by operatives of Drug Mafia (and they are probably CIA operatives as well), so over my head to press the investigation of something that no longer really matters -- EXCEPT IN CLEANING UP CORRUPTION, which the citizens of Wilmington claim they want done -- BUT NO ONE BUT ME HOLLERS ABOUT. 

2. There are MANY I have not heard from, including this one that might have my former misunderstanding of Sheriff Ed McMahon, but otherwise should still be true. The CIA or NSA kept it from ever reaching it's intended recipient.
http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2014/11/email-just-sent-to-center-for-justice.html 


3. I have not heard from Danny Sinatra -- but it might still take him longer to reply from a California prison.

4. And the GAPING HOLE of all of these, is that I have not heard from Thomas S. Kenan III, with whom I once even shared a lover -- serially -- Tom dated him long-term, and I then dated him for about a half year, but long distance, since I then lived in Stone Mountain, Georgia, but came here often (temporarily, oftener), to visit my parents.

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/09/my-letter-to-be-snail-mailed-to-tom.html



Blue Velvet as being filmed using Carolina Apartments exteriors then (interior shots were filmed on a sound stage), and George Cutter OWNED the building then, 1985, too, so maybe Curtis "Robbie" Anderson was there BECAUSE of Tom Kenan's relationship with George Cutter -- Tom and Robbie had recently broken up, and Robbie had lived there a while.

And although realtor MaDonna McMahon got me Curtis's contact info (she sold him his house), in 2011, and even though Curtis then told me to come over and told me how to FIND his house (which I still could do but have respected Curtis's privacy), when I showed up at the agreed to time, Curtis's car was home, but he remained hidden inside and refused to answer the door.

He claims I would NOT recognize him (for guys that means "gone fat and bald"), usually, it was no REAL reason.

But this is OLD NEWS, if possibly STILL RELEVANT, but I leave all that to Law Enforcement to look into -- should they care to.


>>> AS TO THE LOCAL DEMOCRATIC PARTY (and our Nov. 4 "After-Party"):



Ben David

I feel completely relaxed now -- and that I have "said my say". District Attorney Benjamin R. David and I SHARED the room at the Unity Dinner -- SUCCESSFULLY.

At this point, I have no reason to TRY to speak with him (although I'd be happy to do so diplomatically), so that would not be a problem. Despite my differences with Ryan Burris, we got on fine -- and I enjoyed speaking with his boyfriend Wes.

And I PROMISE not to "GO OFF" on anyone wearing Hillary buttons. You HAVE to be either entirely ignorant of the NOT-CIA news or a supporter of Narco-Trafficking, to support her at this point.




Anyone still refusing to acknowledge what the REST OF THE WORLD (especially Mexico), knows about the Clintons -- both ENLARGING CIA/US State Department Narco-Trafficking to profit Bush/Cheney, is WORSE THAN THIS.


But as I've said MANY times, if Hillary gets the Democratic Party nomination (and no one runs as a CREDIBLE Independent, and the Republicans don't shock us with a good choice -- which would have to be someone NOT now running), I will vote for her.

Our Government has been narco-trafficking for decades. The Bush Family and their allies have enormously expanded what Richard Nixon's people put a lot of effort into it (my parents worked with former Nixon aide John Ehrlichman in expanding drug-running in both Wilmington and Atlanta).

Of recent Presidents, ONLY Jimmie Carter was not likely CONSCIOUSLY part of it -- he so "Christian Naive", that the Republicans and others played him for a FOOL. Still, he's a NICE GUY.




Elizabeth Redenbaugh now heads the Democratic Party in New Hanover County, and with her Chief Deputy, Richard Poole, was AWARDED for the County Dems being the MOST IMPROVED Dems in the State of North Carolina, the last year.


I found no photos of Elizabeth and Richard together, but here is Elizabeth receiving another award, and below is Richard Poole:


While it's TRUE that I had a minor problem with Richard, it proved that he was not used to the language that real people use (like in Huffington Post headlines), outside the CHRISTIAN-STRANGLED lower Cape Fear.

And I know from correspondence with Ryan Lee Burris, a couple of years ago -- I've known Ryan since New Year's Day 2011, when I attended a reception at his house -- that Democrats here sometimes had difficulties even getting ONE person to run in some races. 

And I ALSO witnessed Ryan's POLITICKING, especially in gay bars in 2011 - 12, and know how ERNEST he is.

Now I know that Elizabeth is Party Leader -- and that Ryan is Webmaster (possibly also of the Facebook Page, but SOMEONE needs to pay a little more attention to things online, because Frank Madonna was at the Unity Dinner (and introduced himself there and his candidacy as a Democrat for City Council), but this posting does NOT LIST HIM!!!

There are many issues Candidate Frank Madonna hopes to tackle if he's elected, but one of the biggest is the issue of traffic in Wilmington. (Photo: Madison Morgan/WWAY)

Frank Madonna -- I don't know more than this about Frank or his candidacy -- but it should be knownhttp://www.wwaytv3.com/2015/10/21/candidate-profile-frank-madonna-plans-to-tackle-traffic-problems/

I believe Mr. Madonna said he had moved to the area two years ago, so the APPEARANCE is that he's missed due to being an "outsider" -- not part of the club that also seems to support the Narco-Trafficking of D.A. Ben David.

And I BET most of the active Democrats DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS IS GOING ON!!!

And maybe it's just an inadvertent oversight.

But this posting from the Dems' Facebook Page does NOT include Frank Madonna -- and the Dems' WEBSITE does NOT list candidates!!!

The Republicans being WORSE, have NO ONE listed on their pages on website for EITHER elected local officials OR candidates. But their Facebook Page seems accurate about Republican Candidates:





2015 Municipal Elections

Our Municipal Elections are nonpartisan. As a result, a candidate's party affiliation is not reflected on the ballot. To assist those who wish to support Democratic candidates, the Democrats running for municipal office this election cycle are as follows:
Town of Carolina Beach Council Member: Tammy Hanson. Sarah Friede is also a registered Democrat and her name will appear on the ballot. However, we have been informed by the New Hanover County Board of Elections she has dropped out of the race.
Town of Kure Beach Mayor: Commissioner Emilie Swearingen
Town of Kure Beach Council Member: Joseph Whitley
City of Wilmington Mayor: Bill Saffo
City of Wilmington Council Member: Hollis Briggs, Jr., Mayor Pro-Tem Margaret Haynes, Paul Lawler, and Alvin Rogers. (Frank Madonna is missing.)

To see sample ballots, click here. (Link is missing.)
The One-Stop Absentee period for the 2015 Municipal Elections began Thursday, October 22, 2015 and ends on Saturday, October 31, 2015 at the Board of Elections, Suite 39, in the New Hanover County Government Center, located at 230 Government Center Drive, Wilmington, NC 28403.

Below are the dates and times for One-Stop Absentee Voting:
October 22 8:00AM – 5:00PM
October 23 8:00AM – 5:00PM
October 26 8:00AM – 5:00PM
October 27 8:00AM – 5:00PM
October 28 8:00AM – 5:00PM
October 29 8:00AM – 5:00PM
October 30 8:00AM – 5:00PM
October 31 8:00AM – 1:00PM
Election Day is Tuesday, November 3rd. Municipal Precincts will be open from 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. To look up your polling place, please see http://vt.ncsbe.gov/pollingplace_search/.

Need a ride to the polls? Want to volunteer to drive voters to the polls? If so, please call 910-264-3659 or email macnbc@ec.rr.com.
Like   Comment   
Comments
Write a comment...
LikeReplyJust now
Scott Kenan There is no link to click to get that sample ballot -- and this has been posted for 21 hours with no one correcting that.
LikeReply52 mins






.

No comments: