Monday, November 23, 2015

RP: CORRECTING an Important Error I Made, a FEW Days ago!!!

RE-PRINTED from here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/11/correcting-important-error-i-made-few.html



NOT an actual photo of "Fernando Merino"


As long-term readers might remember, ALL my many photos of "Fernando" -- as well as blog postings that included his photos were REMOVED from my computers and blog  -- presumably by the CIA -- including Salvador Fuentes (who pretended to be my 4th Kenan cousin sent by Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, NC), with his mother and her best friend, a PRODUCER of 60 MINUTES -- and they recorded an interview with me in Conchas Chinas, Mexico for 45 minutes -- claiming that 60 MINUTES would air at least TWO segments on my story. I believed this lie for two years -- because I wanted to.


A recent photo of Luis Melgoza



A 2015 photo of my alleged 4th Kenan cousinSalvador Fuentes

Sal continues to work with disbarred former top lawyer of the PRI Party, Luis Melgoza, they partners in www.PVGeeks.com and http://www.gayguidevallarta.com/, and when I traced the leads on Luis's business card of his parent company, ArdiNet (and Lumel), it's HQ is not far from CIA HQ in Virginia. I also found much SPYWARE on my two computers that Luis had "reconditioned", and he many times tried to threaten me with deportation from Mexico -- but could not do that -- LOL!!!

I had found Fernando's email address by chance on an old blog posting of mine -- and just now (sensing something was not right since my phonetic memory of it has a "z" -- not an "x", I just learned that that was an ERROR in the original posting, and his correct email address, which I found I'd posted many times, is/was gmezmerino@gmail.com.



Even MORE interesting is that in "creatively googling" parts of that address, I found what might be Fernando's actual DAD, whom he claimed was the largest Cocaine exporter in Colombia -- LOL!!!



Scott






.

No comments: