Sunday, November 8, 2015

RP: Donald Trump NAILS My WHOLE FAMILY as "Black African" / Roomie Philip Rosario REVEALS He Is a TOP Wilmington, NC Narco-Trafficker / Mom APOLOGIZES to Jane and Me -- and We ALL MOVE FORWARD!!!

RE-PRINTED from here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/11/donald-trump-nails-my-whole-family-as.html



Click image to see FULLY.


But FACEBOOK NAZI CIA has SCREWED the formatting here TOTALLY, so seehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/11/donald-trump-nails-my-whole-family-as.html



>>> BUT FIRST SOME NEWS:

From my former Congresswoman, Cynthia McKinney, and personal friend who ran for President in 2008 as the Green Party candidate (she was drummed out of Congress by her OWN Democratic Party for filing Articles of Impeachment against Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc., after showing the evidence that "9/11" was planned by them with the Saudi Royals and Bin Ladens -- the long-standing Bush Family business partners, who TOGETHER built PPD World HQ in Wilmington, NC -- when Old Timers tell me the narco-trafficking problem FIRST reached epidemic proportions.

My OWN discovery of this!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/05/fox-news-and-cnn-long-term-contributor.html

Since then, the Bin Ladens and Saudi Royals quietly sold their share of the Carlyle Group -- so their involvement in Wilmington's economy of illegal drugs was not OBVIOUS!!!





“He had principles, but he also had common sense."
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY PAIGE LAVENDER
Like   Comment   



But Obama calls it the "highest standard trade agreement in history."
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like   Comment   

Back to my POINT:
Should be interesting to see how this affects drug-trafficking to the USAno???



The motion represents a sharp challenge to the country’s strict drug laws, adding the court’s weight to…
TRUTHDIG.COM
Like   Comment   
Jeanpaul Belmont likes this.
Kasich, a former "uncaught" pot smoker -- LOL!!!



"If you had been caught smoking marijuana and had it on your record, would you…
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY MOLLIE REILLY
Like   Comment   

>>> SOME TROUBLE FOR THE "KENYAN-KENANS"!!!:



Scott Kenan shared a link.
3 hrsCNNMoney



Warning: Oil company defaults coming as they loaded on too much debt to fund rigs and equipment
MONEY.CNN.COM|BY MATT EGAN

Like   Comment   


Scott Kenan shared a link.
3 hrsCNNMoney



A Chinese investment firm is shelling out $1.3 billion to buy giant oil fields in Texas, reflecting growing interest from China in U.S. energy resources.
MONEY.CNN.COM|BY SOPHIA YAN

Like   Comment   

>>> A FACEBOOK CONVERSATION WITH MY FIRST COUSIN ONCE REMOVED, LENA LUDWIG LAPPER:


  • Today
  • Scott Kenan
    8:51am
    Scott Kenan
    Thanks Lena!!! I had dinner last night in Raleigh with my Mom and sister Jane, after taking an Army Vet whom I'd allowed to detox himself in my apartment from alcohol, crack, and other drugs to the Rescue Mission in Raleigh after he lost 1000s of dollars, his job, and his rented room -- everything except his life and contents of backpack at a crack open and available so that he had to HIMSELF refrain from it -- which after two glasses the first day, he never touched -- or any other drug except tobacco and coffee.

    Dinner was great and Mom looks and acts 15 years YOUNGER -- I believe she's had a spiritual awakening at nearly 93. She even apologized to Jane and me for all the "horrible things she's done."
    I stopped her crying quickly, by explaining that without MY part of that experience, I never would have ever been able to do what I have done/am doing -- that was the "spiritual gym" where I gained all my strength -- and that the past is JUST A STORY NOW -- to be learned from, but NOT regretted.
    I told her she was my PERFECT TEACHER, and for that I HONOR her, because going forward, all are "clean" in "God's Eyes", and we are only the perfect potential for greater good in the world. She said I must have it perfectly -- to have that attitude -- and she was so comfortable saying that, for which I "Thanked God".
    And as I was leaving, she slipped a couple of twenties into my hand -- her first money to me since 2011 (she knew that I had enough gas to get home, and enough food and other things to get by until next income, tomorrow!!!
    • I got home to find PROOF that my roommate is scamming me (in no way that destabilizes my finances or mental health, however). He's actually a TOP Wilmington narco-trafficker, perfectly hidden in the apartment of the biggest, bad-ass anti-hard-drug-corruption person in town -- LOL!!!

      Details will soon be in my blog!!!

      Big Kisses (in the cousinly way) Scott
    • Lena Ludwig Lapper
      9:00am
      Lena Ludwig Lapper
      Bless you. You are a good guy. Nice to hear about the mending relationship you have with Aunt Ruth. Sounds like you've got a very healthy approach to your life. Keep going. You deserve the best! xo
    • Scott Kenan
      9:04am
      Scott Kenan
      Gracias!!! A wee heads up: My mother always goes by "Ruth Anne" and never "Ruth" or "Ruthanne" (or without that "e") -- but in recent years she does not holler about people

      • who call her the wrong one -- LOL!!!

        She's a-loosening-up, in her 90s, FINALLY -- LOL!!!
      • Lena Ludwig Lapper
        9:06am
        Lena Ludwig Lapper
        Noted. When I see her I always use Ruth Anne... just typing too quickly and forgot the Anne.


        I think brain saw "Aunt" and forgot the "Anne"
      • Scott Kenan
        9:11am
        Scott Kenan
        The man I once truly loved (but it was impossibly distant, since neither of us rich and he in CA, me in GA, then in 2002, just joined Facebook, but FB does not allow me to contact him through Facebook -- and he clearly has not blocked me, joined FB yesterday. Here is his photo that looks as young as he was then.

        Jeff Lux. His parents escaped over the Berlin Wall before he was born, and the name "Lux" is Latin for "Light" --

        • cool, no???


        • Scott Kenan
          9:12am
          Scott Kenan
          Some day I will learn to close my parentheses!!!
  • The above was changed by CIA FACEBOOK on this blog. Originally it told that Army Mike lost EVERYTHING except his life and contents of his backpack at a CRACK PARTY -- then drank a gallon of vodka when he received his final paycheck!!!
    • Lena Ludwig Lapper
      9:18am
      Lena Ludwig Lapper
      Handsome guy. Weird about FB, but I am not surprised! Hopefully you two can connect soon.
      Speaking of Berlin, here is a photo of me with little sis Lisa at the Berlin wall last October.
      Wow - sorry about the photo overload!
    • Lena Ludwig Lapper
      9:27am
      Lena Ludwig Lapper
      And here's what you're missing in Brighton. You should visit!

      • 9:27am
      • Scott Kenan
        9:30am
        Scott Kenan
        I had googled up Jeff's home phone number half a year ago while I was still in Mexico, got his answering machine, which in his voice said to leave a message -- which I did not then do. Last night, seeing he was adding friends, etc, as I typed, I tried calling it and got a generic computer voice message from the same number, so I think CIA/NSA kept us from connecting by phone as well -- and I sent him a FB message during the time he was on FB as well -- but he has not seen it, suggesting he did NOT know I sent it.
        The Nazi us government at work!!! I have other cool info to add to my next blog posting, which I hope to get to within the next hour or two . . .
        Jeff in 2008 -- which I found and saved from the internet. When I get more money I will DEFINITELY visit Brighton!!

        • S


        Seen 9:30am
PECULIARITIES compliments of FACEBOOK/CIA!!! 


AND THIS!!!:


  • Conversation started Saturday
  • Scott Kenan
    11/7, 11:51pm
    Scott Kenan


    Hi Jeff -- first Facebook said you had just joined tonight -- and that I had previously sent you Friend request (which is impossible to do before someone joins -- I think. Now it will not show that friend request for who-know-when, but also will not let me cancel it and send another -- another since you only today joined (according to Facebook). No telling what the truth, but I have become a HUGE political troublemaker, and I'd like to be back in touch with you. Of all I've dated, you were the best and you should know that. My phone number is the one that should have showed up on your home phone -- but since it was a computer-generated message that "no one is home now", I didn't fully trust it. I called you from Mexico half a year ago, and your vlice was then on your voicemail. My cell in Wilmington, NC where I now live is (910) 200-XXXX and should show I called tonight -- if the call actually got to your phone. All is FINE now, but I have had some challenges. See my blog for details and I hope to catch up with you soon. Scott http://scottkenan.blogspot.com

MORE DISCUSSION OF EVIDENCE OF PHILIP ROSARIO, AND OTHER EMPLOYEES OF BETSY'S CREPES BEING SOME OF WILMINGTON'S TOP NARCO-TRAFFICKERS IN NEXT POSTING -- INCLUDING PHOTOS!!!





Scott
 .

No comments: