Monday, November 2, 2015

RP: Is THIS the TOWER OF BABEL, Revisited -- or Just a NIGHTMARE COME TRUE???

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/11/is-this-tower-of-babel-revisited-or.html




>>> BREAKING @ 2:19 PM, EST: FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH (the one on Kenan Plaza who tried to STEAL my friend's HOUSE via a BOGUS LAWSUIT a few years ago), has BLOCKED my emails -- presumably due to my "yesterday's language".





>>> THE THREE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS THIS MORNING:

1. Wilmington residents might want to look at this questionnaire filled out by all but two of the candidates for City Council -- and wisely, they did not edit the candidates. It's a bit HOMOGENIZEDbut read between the lines:
STRANGELY, Facebook PREVENTED me from posting comment to this article -- and I was only making THIS comment: "Thank you for posting this!!! I will link to it on my blog today: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com"

PortCityDaily.com is your source for free news and information in the Wilmington area.Port City Daily has sent an identical questionnaire to each candidate running…
PORTCITYDAILY.COM
Like   Comment   

2. I think I got all the VULGARITY out of my system via yesterday's second posting. I hope so. And if YOU found yourself "scandalized", you are probably too affected by the PURITAN strain of Protestantism -- the one that breeds silly numbskulls who have no problem with drug-addicting our youth and non-youths -- but would OUTLAW words that can be ignored!!!

I remind you that Catholics have NEVER been PRUDES -- many Popes having male and/or female lovers and producing children. When I was in grade school when Catholics still could not eat meat on Fridays, we had monthly Fish Fries to raise money -- and we school children went door-to-door selling raffle tickets for "Baskets of Cheer" -- bushel baskets full of bottles of hard liquor.

3. I was MOSTLY unfair, yesterday, to Ms. Beverly Judge (because her video was rather AGED, and she might not sing a song like that, now). She DID read my blog posting and replied that she went to both high school and college with Randall Kenan -- not my blood relative -- but readers of this blog know of my HIGHEST RESPECT for Randall. 

Not only did his writing blow me away:



. . . but Randall gave me much info about Sewanee's Writers Conference (funded by Tennessee Williams's stolen estate) -- and the character of those who run it (TONE DEAF TO LITERATURE!!!).

And Beverly Judge asked me to remember her to Randall Kenan -- and her Judge Family -- the next time I communicate with him, so I guess I will add Randall to my email list this once, so he sees this!!!


>>> A FEW OTHER THINGS:

LOL!!! And I have to say that when I go to the Chick-fil-A on Market Street in Wilmington -- where they know I'm gay and this is true now as well as four years ago when I was homeless here -- I ALWAYS get the BEST SERVICE, and while they are "believing Christians" -- they GET Jesus's Teachings about how to live!!!
Go REAL CHRISTIANS!!!




Conservative Christians are attacking Chick-fil-A for sponsoring an LGBT Christian film festival.
THENEWCIVILRIGHTSMOVEMENT.COM
Like   Comment   

2.

Steve Adams shared National Review's photo.
2 hrs
Truth!!

National Review's photo.
National Review
16 hrs
Rest in peace, Fred Thompson.
Like   Comment   
3 people like this.
Comments
Scott Kenan Steve Adams must have his head up his butt to think that America fights for ANYTHING other than economic domination -- and undercuts the will of the people of other countries to do so. Fred Thompson was just a Reverse-Mortgage Huckster (worth doing in a minority of cases). I never speak ill of the dead, so he being dead, I say "GOOD!!!" 

My Kenan Family controls Exxon-Mobil since Henry Flagler left them more stock than Rockefeller ever owned -- as well as Coca-Cola USA, Bank of America,www.theKAG.com, and Exxon is identified as the Corporation who has destroyed not just the Earth more than any other -- but POLITICS as well.
Darryl Jones Let's not talk about the untold millions who died in America's two Holocausts--the Native American extermination and the African American slave trade!!
UnlikeReply15 mins
Darryl Jones Now that's bloodshed!!!!!
UnlikeReply14 mins

Scott Kenan Hey Darryl Jones: While I worked for www.pentagon-usa.com for twenty years selling ad space in Military Yearbooks, my employer, Patrick Stansbury was ALSO distributing the illegal drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine down to at least Wilmington, NC where I now live -- but I/we ALSO sold all the ad space in the FAMU Rattler!!! LOL!!!

But FAMU is no longer on PPI's Client List.



America's oldest and most respected advertising representatives. Advertisng support for Military…
PENTAGON-USA.COM






Scott Kenan shared Occupy London's photo.
3 hrs
Are you ready to get to work? 

I've been working my ASS OFF, as a Political Blogger and "muckraker" -- without pay at all!!! Surely YOU can find a couple of hours per week (or an avocation), and GET TO WORK, too, no???

Occupy London's photo.
Like   Comment   


How cool . . . love God's creatures!!!

WEAR ABC 3 News, Pensacola's photo.
WEAR ABC 3 News, Pensacola with Lamanda Shane Boyette and 40 others
Craig Carper took this photo on a beach near Panama City last Friday, Nov. 25, 2011. The deer was getting some sun by the pier at Camp Helen State Park. A park ranger says the deer had been swimming in the Gulf on and off all day and in between swims would lie down on the beach to rest.
Like   Comment   
Sandra Beckham and Tim Mullins like this.

Scott



"It’s hard to imagine a more outrageous waste of money."
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY AKBAR SHAHID AHMED

Like   Comment   

.

No comments: