Sunday, November 22, 2015

RP: This Has ALL Become Rather Silly (in a TIME when all are called to GROW UP)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/11/this-has-all-become-rather-silly-in.html



What do YOU think is going on in their minds???


Please comment to this blog or send me an email. The most clever responses will be posted soon (and I'll disguise your identity, if you ask me to) -- and if I get NONE, I'll make up some and from whom they came, OK???


>>> RECENT BIZARRE BEHAVIORS:




I have NEVER BEFORE gotten this warning from Facebook -- until a few minutes ago. And then I was not able to post it to Facebook, even using all the WORK-AROUNDS I have learned:

Minneapolis Officer Photographed Pointing Weapon At 

Rep. Keith Ellison’s Unarmed Son

“Photo is agonizing for me to see,” Ellison wrote on Twitter. “My son is PEACEFULLY protesting w/ hands up; officer is shouldering gun. Why?
  • Reddit
    • Google+
    Twitter @WintanaMN
    Twitter @WintanaMN
    Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN) confirmed on Thursday that the young black man photographed as he was targeted with a weapon by a Minneapolis police officer is his son Jeremiah Ellison, Al Jazeera America reported.
    “Photo is agonizing for me to see,” Ellison wrote on Twitter. “My son is PEACEFULLY protesting w/ hands up; officer is shouldering gun. Why?”
    READ MORE: http://www.mintpressnews.com/211471-2/211471/




    And this relates to the Silly Sheriffs on the Lower Cape Fear:




    From left, New Hanover County Sheriff Ed McMahon, Pender County Sheriff Carson Smith and Brunswick County Sheriff John Ingram.

    All three of these are "contributed photos" by their own Departments, so APPROVED to show what these SHERIFFS consider their "best PUBLIC faces". Let's anal-ize them a little, adding additional comments based on what I know of each of them:

    1. First of all, I see 24 people have OPENLY viewed this incomplete posting -- or about EIGHT TIMES the previous record for a posting I've gotten so little written of. This PROVING my importance to whomever they might happen to be. Also that the US Government's tricks to steer people AWAY from this blog aren't working too well, anymore.

    2. I know NOTHING about Sheriff Carson Smith of Pender County. Pender County is just north as well as west of Wilmington, stopping short of Kenansville, where I DID meet the Sheriff in 2011 at Liberty Hall, the "Seat of all Things Kenan", the second time the staff FLED and locked all the doors when I showed up to VIEW IT, not blow it up as they seemed to have thought -- that Sheriff finding it FUNNY that, as he said"A couple of FEMALES got nervous about you -- just come back in a couple of weeks and all should be fine". 

    It took me until this past summer to get back, when I was given a DELUXE tour. See the bottom third of this posting: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/07/today-i-rode-michael-jordan-freeway-i.html 


    But the FACT IS, that the Kenan Homestead, http://www.libertyhallnc.org/ -- after Thomas S. Kenan III was in charge of its HUGE renovation many years ago, was given to the Duplin County Board of Education to be run -- and that it was in 2011, and maybe still is, Republican Party run. The NEXT thing I knew, my face photo from my Facebook Page was posted in the large public room at Good Shepherd Center:




    And on that 8" x 11" sheet of computer print-out -- and YES, I eventually was shown a physical copy of it -- showed: "Wanted Dead or Alive: Scott Kenan" -- then more of the lies that Ryan Lee Burris and others even TODAY continue to spread. One of them was NOT completely a lie: "Scott Kenan's family has DISOWNED HIM and even BARRED HIM from Liberty Hall -- TWICE!!!"


    But the whole thing had confused me so much, that only much later did I ever blog about being barred there -- and I DOUBT Liberty Hall or the Kenan Family put out a Press Release about this -- yet GOOD SHEPHERD CENTER posted it!!!


    There HAS to be some kind of collusion in this spreading of BSno???

    And long-time readers know that vans bearing the Good Shepherd Center logo parked in front of my spring 2011 rented apartment on S. 8th Street -- and HACKED my computer via my wifi!!!

    AND my first roommate, an undocumented South American named David EscalanteWORKED with other friends for GOOD SHEPHERD in manual labor, and when they DEMANDED back pay, the other two of them were SHOT IN THE FACE and David was told that if he ever asked to get paid for his labor again, they would murder him too. 


    The Good Shepherd was FOUNDED by a physician who ranks/ranked HIGH at First Presbyterian -- and attended our Discovery Class several times in 2011. He had BAD osteoarthritis in his hands -- GOD'S JUSTICE, perhaps!!!

    EVERYONE in Wilmington knows that "The Shepherd" is now NOTHING but a HEROIN DISTRIBUTION CENTER, and several churches in Wilmington CUT THEM OFF for embezzling funds for the staff to buy boats and cars!!!



    Me at Pine Valley Church of God's monthly "King's Breakfast" in 2011

    One time there, I spied "Whitey" a scraggly old Good Shepherd LONG-TERM resident, cutting heroin in a men's room stall and warned both the Pastor and the Sheriff's Deputy who stood guard monthly at the feast.


    No one went to JAIL -- and no one has shut down the HEROIN DISTRIBUTIONhave they???

    And Ernie Thompsonoutgoing Pastor of First Presbyterian, just got his TEETH CHATTERING (a common effect of "speed-type" drugs to stress -- although I ASSUME Ernie only did them by PRESCRIPTION), when I confronted him with these facts -- he then insisting that First Prez would ALWAYS financially support GOOD SHEPHERD CENTER -- as it does "Jesus's Work"!!!

    They have THESE problems, toohttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/i-squeezed-judge-lindsey-luthers-pussy.html 



    REMEMBERJennifer McCracken/Christine Hitchens/Tamira Blakeman (she has many aliases in performing what she calls her "Jack-Mormon" Church Duties), is the International Drug Trafficker who knew HOW BBC veteran broadcaster Colin Stuart Hamilton was murdered in Puerto Vallarta (before anyone I knew in Mexico knew it) -- his body found FIVE HOURS AWAY south of Guadalajara -- in the town where my old buddy from Chacala, Nayarit, MexicoJADE LUZ/DIAMANTE AZUL/MARMA DUKE at that timeLIVED (I have his real name on a DVD of a movie he was in in Mexico years ago), . . . 

    >>> WHOOPS!!!: It should have ended with a period, then continued in another paragraph: Jenny McCracken was . . . 

    . . . protected by Carolina Apartments owner George Cutter -- as well as Tomi Matheson, his Apartments Manager:


    Tomi Matheson with her boyfriend. CURRENTLY, both of them are nearly emaciated -- a symptom of continuing METH use!!!


    While I lived in Chacala, I brought many jars of crunchy peanut butter back from Puerto Vallarta for "Jade Luz" -- he having a BAD METH problem so he barely stomached food -- he even OVER-FATTENING his son, because of it!!!

    And of course Jade Luz then worked for Hottentot-Homo Arturo Pedilla (and his breasts-free English Wife Emily), at http://chacmoolcafe.webs.com/


    It was Arturo Pedilla -- who is the biggest narco-trafficker in Estado Nayarit -- in association with the father-and-son Governors of that state -- and whom I confronted in Canela Cafe for being a NARCO-TRAFFICKER, Arturo calmly then telling me, "Now, I have to kill you".

    Soon, Martin Jacobo:


    Yes, you, Martin -- here seen with "Sonny" (Jimmy Humberto Montaño Prieto), who admitted his many CAPITAL CRIMES in the USA -- and that the CIA had let him out early from MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON --  to protect the CIA/State Department/Episcopal Church narco-trafficking in Mexico, tried to kill me TWICE in one week -- then my car was broken into and the fake bomb placed in it -- prompting me to return to the 
    USA.

    And ONLY "Testosteroni" (Joseph C. Faulk, Jr. of New York City), DISCOURAGED ME with all available means -- from my LEAVING THIS MORTAL DANGER!!!

    DARE him to explain that to me or LAW ENFORCEMENT, rather soon.


    BACK TO THE SHERIFFS:

    As I wrote, I have nothing really to say about Sheriff Carson Smith -- except he's the only one of them seeming to try to look SEXY. 


    3. There is a LOT I like about Sheriff John Ingram -- especially his new campaign against HEROIN and understanding that the addicts need TREATMENT -- but besides his HATEFUL ban on non-Christian religious scriptures, in the lobby for those waiting to visit inmates, PROMINENTLY PLACED is a giant BIBLE QUOTE (this a more modern translation than the one posted in jail):


    (Sorry, Google/Blogger/CIA keeps messing with my formatting/colors.)


    "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me."

    Now, you don't have to be "Judeo-Christian-Muslim" (all three Abrahamic religions honor the "Old Testament"), to appreciate these words, because "the valley of the shadow of death" only means that whilest in a spiritual/psychological place between MOUNTAINS of FALSE EVIDENCE WHICH APPEARS REAL, the LIGHT is not showing -- but GOD'S REAL PEOPLE know they have NOTHING to fear but FEAR ITSELF!!! 

    GOD protects those who ALIGN with GOD'S PRINCIPLES!!!




    God is GREAT (and there is only ONE God)!!!

    NOW while terrorism -- a VERY REAL concern -- has these three Sheriffs acting like TWISTED PUSSIES, look what REAL CHRISTIANS are doing in my former State of Georgia!!!:




    Scott Kenan shared a link.
    1 hr



    Faith leaders in Georgia are speaking out against Gov. Nathan Deal's refusal to admit Syrian refugees into the state. On Thursday, a group of clergy
    WWW.TINYURL.COM|BY ELLY YU
    And LOOK what a TON (1,100) of Roman Catholic NUNS (and only YOUNG ones can do this), are doing WORLDWIDE:




    Scott Kenan shared a link.



    The low-key network of 1,100 sisters currently operates in 80 countries.
    HUFFINGTONPOST.COM



    THESE young religious sisters have BIGGER, HAIRIER, MUSKIER BALLS than any of these three "Sheriffs" -- or anyone who agrees that we need to OVERTURN THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION to be safe -- as GOD-HATING, FAKE CHRISTIANS!!!

    4. I am TOO SHOCKED by recent revelations of HOW MUCH Sheriff Ed McMahon HATES GOD to do all the details here, BUT:

    1. 90% of all reading matter in his New Hanover County Detention Center was CHRISTIAN -- when I was incarcerated FIVE TIMES on false charges in 2011 - 12.

    2. Three of those five times, I had been classed in the MOST DANGEROUS category -- and jailed with the most dangerous inmates. With nearly no exception, Ed's Deputies thought that was LUDICROUS.


    And WORSE is that Ed's Rules (one-hour out of locked-down-cells per day for DANGEROUS, and two hours for not-dangerous)VIOLATES both the US CONSTITUTION and the GENEVA CONVENTION ON TORTURE OF PRISONERS!!!

    THIS determined years ago by US HIGHER COURTS.

    Ed never DID believe in our Constitution, now, DID HE???

    Nor the voters who keep him in office -- "CHRISTIANS", as I recall, primarily.

    3. Not only is there a GIANT OBESE WHITE DEPUTY who checked me in every time -- calling me a "God-Hating Faggot" every time he watched me change into prison duds, but METH-ADDICTED, SHAVED-HEAD Deputies TWICE woke me up trying to get me to sign statements in a "not-fully-awake state of semi-confusion" -- ADMITTING TO CRIMES I NEVER COMMITTED.




    Scott

    PS: This posting has gotten MORE HITS than any other posting the last seven days -- BEFORE I EVEN COMPLETED IT!!!



    .

    No comments: