Wednesday, November 18, 2015

RP: Wilmington DEA Agent Mike Franklin HUNG UP on Me, Today, so I Called the Raleigh Office and THEY Want to SERIOUSLY Interview ME -- YAY!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/11/wilmington-dea-agent-mike-franklin-hung.html



Mike Franklin, DEA Agent, Wilmington, NC


>>> FIRST, A FEW ITEMS:

1. I spoke with Mom again this morning, and she said she and Jane will have Thanksgiving Dinner Friday or Saturday so that my roommate, Phil, and I can have a good dinner here, too, and I will not have two GIANT meals on one day. My sister Julie MIGHT travel down from Pennsylvania with her dogs -- but NOT her husband, who rarely travels with Julie. Strange but true.

2. I DID have the opportunity to apologize to the Costco employee I'd gotten ballistic with a week or so ago. I had just come from fighting with TIME/WARNER Cable, and he said something that hit a raw nerve. My guard was down and I just should have kept my mouth shut. 

3. Ryan Lee Burris was on the local ABC network news, this morning, but my neighbor who only caught that it has to do with the city's budget, knew nothing more. Ryan's Facebook page -- as well as his Cape Fear Equality page said NOTHING, which I would think Ryan would use to announce his talking to the Press, no???

https://www.facebook.com/jerrygarciafan?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/RyanLeeBurris/?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/capefearequality/?fref=ts

I just checked these three KNOWN Facebook pages of Ryan's -- and none of them mention his being on TV this morning -- WHAT'S UP WITH THAT??? 



>>> MY CALLS TO THE DEA OFFICES IN WILMINGTON AND RALEIGH, TODAY:


1. Already, my roommate is VERY NERVOUS -- but if he's kept his nose clean like he appears to be doing the last several days, I doubt he has a thing to worry about. NOT SO, my neighbor and his co-worker at Betsy's Crepes, Logan (aka in this blog "Young'un"), or the tile mason/construction firm guy who is a MAJOR supplier.

Also, that new smart phone I saw in Phil's room when he couldn't afford to pay me his rent, was his OLD phone. I presume he had it out to find all his TOP narcotics suppliers' PHONE NUMBERS, from back when he WAS a major drug supplier to Wilmington.

NONE of these people read this blog -- or I would have seen their ACTING like it, some time ago.

2. When I got Mike Franklin on the phone here in Wilmington, he did't recognize my name, had not heard of my blog nor read any of it, and when I began telling him some FACTS about narco-trafficking here, he (after I got out about five sentences), said to hold on a minute, but he HUNG UP on me -- and if it was an ACCIDENT, he never called back and his phone has to show my number -- or be would be able to quickly get it.

But Mike's voice did NOT match what I would expect from someone pictured at top of this blog. It was low and gravelly -- and sounded more like a BLACK voice than white. I see no reason why anyone there would lie about their identity, however.


But SOMETHING is fishy in Wilmington FOR SURE!!!

Remember what happened four years ago when I went to the DEA office here (although the agent then, Jeff Grant, I met on his first day on the job and the guy he was replacing was with him, and Jeff was VERY interested in what I said, while the other guy keep making fun of me and suggesting my "mental illness", so when I returned to speak with Jeff, he TOO was all about my "mental illness" and refused to listen to me).

What happened when my friend Lee DISCLOSED he was gay and District Attorney Benjamin R. David's long-term male lover:



Anyway, the guy I spoke with in Raleigh, is REALLY interested in my being deeply interviewed. He wanted to pass me to someone who could do it then, but I've been fighting it MY WAY for six years, now, so wanted to blog about how THRILLED I AM to finally talk with someone who CARES for the future of Our Country!!!

3. And we are scheduled to speak soon. If I don't make THAT, I expect they would investigate what happened to me. And he was VERY EAGER to get to data-mine this blog, and I told him all about how to find it.

4. I will only tell my blog audience a few things that I have so far discussed with him -- and NONE of it seemed to surprise him -- or conflict with his knowledge -- ESPECIALLY the wealthy Kenans and Episcopal Church involvement -- or Republicans, Christian Churches (especially Episcopal and Sewanee), being involved.

I mentioned how Gen. Russel Honore', some border guards from Laredo, Texas, and the rep of the South's largest independent book publisher ALL knew about the Kenan Family involvement (although Honore' is now bought off by Al Gore and other Exxon-Mobil shills -- why we told each other OFF in the crudest of language last time I spoke with Gen. Honore').

HE knew that Cheney's Halliburton had been responsible for the part that failed in the Gulf well -- just like CNN and other major news agencies first reported -- until the CIA made them drop that to blame BP. Even the Field Manager for Halliburton I met at a gas pump in 2012 in Texas told me that EVERYONE at Halliburton knew that their company was responsible (as I've blogged with more detail in the past).


Harvard President Drew Gilpin Faust

He was NOT surprised that when I called President Faust of Harvard -- after discussing with now retired Legal Department Admin Nancy Armstrong, HOW Sewanee stole the inheritance, and she said that made PERFECT SENSE -- but Dr. Faust's admin said that Ms. Drew was NOT interested in talking to me, which I have surmised is because Thomas S. Kenan III's various Kenan Charitable Trusts give Harvard TOO MANY MILLIONS!!!

We discussed my immediate family's relationship with Coach Lou Holtz (John Boehner's closest personal friend and co-strategist for the Republican Party) -- and HOW he got the job at Notre Dame (and my Uncle Bob's fate after he allowed my cousin to marry a Jew).

I didn't think to mention the relationship with Nixon aide John Ehrlichman or Christal Presley/Sean Hannity -- or my incarceration in 1990 after reporting the MAJOR drug traffic then run through Stone Mountain Park -- to Newt Gingrich's Congressional Office and CNN HQ in Atlanta -- HA!!!

I also didn't mention that my nephew, Connor Michael Kenan, was once engaged to a very wealthy young woman living NEXT DOOR to Bebe Rebozo's old house on Key Biscayne -- or how ANGRY my brother Mike got that I'd blogged about Connor's second grade innocent blow-job demo that freaked out his teacher. Mike claiming that the marriage was CALLED OFF by the girl's parents after I blogged that -- my own family having joked about it for YEARS as a funny exploration typical of kids that age!!!

Connor didn't mind at ALL!!! HE didn't want an "arranged marriage" no matter HOW MUCH his parents were expecting to PROFIT from it!!!

We discussed much more in the short time we actually spoke -- 9 minutes and 34 seconds -- according to my phone. And roommate Phil just borrowed my phone to call someone in area code 305. I trust it was a "kosher" call!!!

The Raleigh Agent seemed to be well aware that President Barack Obama is a BLACKMAILED homosexual.





There: something for all our lovely Wilmington area officials to DIGEST overnight, no???



Scott






.

No comments: