Tuesday, December 1, 2015

RP: And Then There Was My Letter Sent Today -- to Dewain (of a nearby "detention center") / Tennessee Williams's Louisiana is Taking a QUANTUM LEAP -- after the Reign of Bobby Jindal!!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/12/and-then-there-was-my-letter-sent-today.html





Incoming Louisiana (Yes, Louisiana!) Governor Will Issue LGBT Nondiscrimination Executive Order

Democrat John Bel Edwards, who trounced Republican David Vitter in the recent Louisiana gubernatorial race, is making clear his priorities. 
http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/incoming_democratic_louisiana_governor_will_issue_lgbt_nondiscrimination_executive_order


>>> THE LETTER, SENT:


Hi Dewain – Sorry I have taken so long to write – or send you money. Nothing personal, but political things have been happening at a RECORD pace, and just now, I noticed that my $20.00 deposit online to your account, not only has the $3.95 fee (too high, but I accepted that), BUT in checking my BoA account, McDaniel Kiosk that handles things added ANOTHER dollar fee, and I will tear your Sheriff a new asshole in my blog tomorrow. 



Recently, I criticized him, Ed McMahon, and the Sheriff of Pender County for supporting Gov. McCrory’s call to BAN all Syrian refugees from NC – TOTALLY against the Teachings of Jesus and ONLY Devil worshipers would call for that. It is also NOT in the authority of States or Governors to decide that – according to the US Constitution.

I know Ed McMahon well, and he LIED THROUGH HIS ASS to me in 2011, claiming he didn’t know his deputies with the CIA were guarding the mini-subs delivering powder drugs under Snow’s Cut Bridge. His deputies accosted my friend Deb, who was walking across the bridge and saw nothing of it, but they assumed she might have. They GANG-RAPED her, drugged her, took her to jail and then to the The Oaks Mental Ward. Her inner thighs were black and blue solid to the knees, then she’s been so heavily drugged since then that last I called her, she remembers me and our friendship – but NOTHING of that night. She was FORCED to leave her $200,000.00 per year job as a chemist in the Research Triangle.

And when I was thrown in jail five times on eight false charges by Ben David (once with help from his brother’s co-criminal, Dr. Menke, who tried to commit me and the Judge LAUGHED at Menke’s lies), and let me go. But in jail, Ed McMahon holds (then anyway) prisoners in locked down cells except one hour for “dangerous” and two for “not dangerous”. This is ALL in violation of the US Constitution and Geneva Convention on torture of prisoners as verified by high courts in the USA – YEARS AGO – and that criminal Sheriff still violates it and CALLS HIMSELF A CHRISTIAN – HA!!!

I vowed to Ed McMahon (by email – and published on my blog), that I will have him in prison soon. And just two days ago, I had a long wonderful conversation with a neighbor of mine who is a very close friend of Alma Powell – wife of Gen. Powell, whose Chief Protocol Officer while Secretary of State, was my close friend in Atlanta – and SHE was who first told me it was the Republican Party with CIA who tried to commit me five times in one month in Georgia in 2010 (with help of both my parents and my sisters). I have now also completely divorced myself from my immediate family, as they refuse to acknowledge their crimes against me.

And yesterday, I ran into former NC Senator Thom Goolsby in person, and very civilly told him I will have HIM in prison for his drug crimes. You might know that in any other state, he would have gone to prison from the financial swindle that caused him to have to resign the Senate – but Thomas S. Kenan III protected him and gave him a seat on the Board of Governors of UNC Chapel Hill. I email all my blog postings that report ALL of this to Gov. McCrory (and get received receipts), as well as Tom Kenan’s top deputy in Chapel Hill in his business office. I am getting more and more support from influential and rich people here in Wilmington, and I think you will be SHOCKED to see how far I’ve come when you get out.

Anyway, I began working for my landlady today – just a few hours per day in yard work. I don’t need the money, but SHE needed someone who is a HARD WORKER and honest to light a fire under some of the deadbeats around here – including other contractors working for her. She owns many properties and who knows – she might end up employing YOU!!!

Otherwise, Testosteroni in NYC called me to tell me to BE SURE to at least bring you a warm hoodie for your trip home from the jail, so I will need your size – and maybe you need long pants too, so tell me your sizes. I expect to visit again next week, so don’t forget to tell me and I can leave you some more money.

I have to run now, but Wilmington Politicians and Law Enforcement (and REPUBLICAN Judges), are crapping their pants now – they are so afraid of me because I have the DIRT of their narco-trafficking and can PROVE IT!!!

Me bad.

Scott




I'm tired from working 2.5 hours in manual labor -- and will sleep very well, tonight!!!

Most popular Search Keywords for this blog three days ago:




.

No comments: