Tuesday, December 22, 2015

RP: Christian Wimmin: FESS UP!!! (And other matters . . . )

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/12/christian-wimmin-fess-up-and-other.html








Christian adults rarely achieve over a fourth grade emotional or spiritual maturity -- although they can get "well-schooled".


Believe it or not, Maria Ruiz, whom I knew well enough in the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group (in 2010 and 2012, only), is the WIFE of the FAITHFUL DISCIPLE AND LOVER of:



Dr. Timothy Leary for two years.



Ted Druch, recent




And Ted Druch and Maria Ruiz hung out at Chac Mool Cafe in Chacala, Nayarit, Mexico when I lived there. Cafe owner Hunky Homo Arturo Pedilla, who with the father-and-son Governors of Colima Estado, was the largest narco-trafficker in the state. Here he is with his breasts-free English wife, Emily -- and the cook:


 . . . was who ordered me murdered the week before my car was broken into and the fake bomb placed -- chasing me back to Wilmington.

Read all about these things (with photos of at least ONE high Episcopal Church trafficker to Oregon):

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2014/10/a-few-kind-words-about-ted-druch-and.html

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/02/today-i-publicly-denounced-telecablecia.html


>>> A FEW QUICK NOTES:

1. Today, while writing to Michael Moye in Mozambique -- in Word to paste later, so not active on internet -- my computer went TOTALLY ON THE FRITZ. All I saw long enough to read was that three times it flashed that something had gone out and my AMD processor could not communicate with computer -- then that it had fixed it.

I forced power off, then patiently got it all working again -- but here's the thing: I was writing him about Ms. "Virginia Pinganot", so I guess that really PISSES OFF the hackers, whether US Government or not.

So I reprint it:

ADDED LATER!!!: I just spent 53 minutes rebuilding Windows 10 because the CIA/NSA or other hackers were NOT PLEASED with what I wrote you about "Virginia Pinganot", Monica Lewinsky’s cousin whose family in El Salvador built and run Mitt Romney’s Bain Capital as a criminal enterprise soon moving into Carolina Apartments. The computer went into all kinds of flashings and warnings and then blank with no cursor or keyboard working. IT MUST BE IMPORTANT!!!
But I’m good at dealing with this crap and they ALWAYS underestimate me. Rather than proof all this and see if they restored the two paragraphs they deleted while the computer was crazy, I’m just going to try to cut and paste into Facebook and send – then get to blogging.
I HOPE you are starting to get an idea of ALL I HAVE FACED – but with HUMOR and determination, and SUCCESS after SUCCESS!!! !!! !!!
* * *

2. This is the problem with my brother and so many others -- not necessarily just Christians: They think that if they have a nice thought or spiritual rapture about something then they are OK -- when only AMENDS gets one past MAJOR SINS. My brother was groovin' to the idea we could just go back to "the way it was" before he helped completely FUCK me, and he was so DAMNED LAZY, he didn't even check my blog first to get a few basics of what I'm currently up to:

“A sentimentalist is one who delights to have high and devout emotions stirred whilst reading in an arm-chair, or in a prayer meeting, but he never translates his emotions into action. Consequently a sentimentalist is usually callous, self-centred and selfish, because the emotions he likes to have stirred do not cost him anything.”

― Oswald Chambers




3. Now Mike Moye GOT something that I get every day -- and so did Tennessee Williams, who after seeing a new play of his performed a few times -- or maybe half a dozen -- broke out in hyena laughter, at the "saddest points".

That is because in the writing, he'd rid himself of demons, and laughing, then, looked back. This happens to me with EVERY blog post I write -- many full of sturm und drang!!! Soon enough, I'm a laughing like crazy -- and that's just what Michael did, after first being taken quite aback:
"A one-man Ole Miss frat party." - Scott Kenan describing me back in 1982, on a trip in the Texas hill country, in his excellent memoir about the latter days of Tennessee Williams. The best left-handed compliment I've ever been given.
14 people like this.
Comments
David Thomas And pretty much true... LOL
Scott Kenan Now Michael Moye: I was the eldest son of America's TOP literal NAZI (and I can prove that in Court), but almost TOTALLY naive still. Only in 1990 did top Jews in Atlanta tell me this -- and when I first blogged that in 2010, Jonathan Reiner (who now has Emmys of his own), made me an "Honorary Jew". Immediately after that, Republicans tried to commit me to a mental hospital five times in one month -- with help of both my parents and both my sisters. And I had no idea then that my wealthy Kenan relatives control Exxon-Mobil, Coca-Cola, USA, Bank of America, and the largest trucker in North America, Kenan Advantage Group -- sending their money to the Republican Party, narco-trafficking with the Bush/Cheney/Clinton/CIA/Episcopal Church. IN FACT they h=gave hundreds of millions to University of the South, which I can prove in Court murdered Tennessee -- just like Jackie Onassis told us they would do on Jan. 11, 1982. I was lost as well -- but I did try to stick to my principals. I believe that I am 6' 11" so always separate to some extend with all the Lilliputians running around, was my greatest asset in NOT becoming part of it. Anyway, here's my political blog if anyone cares to read it:http://scottkenan.blogspot.com



SCOTTKENAN.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY SCOTT KENAN
Michael Moye I better brush up on Tennessee's murder. I recall he & Helen going on about being hunted by the PLO at one point ... Or is it 'him and Helen'? ... I'd like to think the Lady St Just had him killed ... what a swine she was ...
LikeReply1Yesterday at 8:55amEdited
Scott Kenan Michael Remer, then head attorney for Sewanee, with Maria St. Just and still alive Tennessee's lawyer John Eastman, had Tennessee Killed -- after my mother assured them I was back on Lithium and partially lobotomized so I could not see what they were up to. A year ago, the British Government opened an investigation into the CIA murder of John Lennon -- after reading much of my material. This is still ongoing, but here is what I posted that got me "back-door" thanks from both Yoko Ono and Sean Lennon:http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/.../is-this-why-nyc-lawyer...
Chris Robinson your honest introspection is as cool..
Charlie Adams Love this
UnlikeReply11 hr
Scott Kenan Michael Moye and I are having the BEST TIME catching up in FB messages since we knew each other around Tennessee Williams -- it's doing us BOTH a world of good!!!
LikeReply159 mins
Someone doesn't understand Facebookfree speech, or facts...



Superior, Wisconsin's mayor refuses to retract an anti-Obama statement he made on Facebook, citing his right to free speech. Some on the city council disagree.
THENEWCIVILRIGHTSMOVEMENT.COM



.

No comments: