Wednesday, December 9, 2015

RP: Finding Perspective -- on the Day My Coffeemaker BROKE DOWN!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/12/finding-perspective-on-day-my.html





>>> FIRST, SOME NEWS OF MR. TENNESSEE WILLIAMS (dead as he may be)!!!:
I worked for Tennessee through the opening of A HOUSE NOT MEANT TO STAND  in late April 1982 -- at the Goodman Theatre in Chicago. I don't remember a mention of the one play -- but the title to The Remarkable Rooming-House of Mme. Le Monde is familiar to me -- if not the subject matter. 

Tom always said I was NOT his "literary secretary", and I guess this PROVES THAT -- LOL!!!
For our friends in New York...don't miss two more exciting Williams' plays from Playhouse Creatures, who you'll remember collaborated with us last year to bring you a preview of John Guare's fabulous new play, "More Stars Than There Are in Heaven."



Kate Skinner will star in the two plays, presented by the Playhouse Creatures Theatre Company.
THEATERMANIA.COM

And staying on the Williams theme, readers might be interested in THIS posting (and I posted a link to my tour of the set for Might Night of the Iguana at bottom of my last posting):

http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/08/missing-night-of-iguana-content-from.html




Stanley Winborne III, native of Wilmington, North Carolina, in Puerto Vallarta with a MIGHT of an iguana -- on his shoulder!!!


I get in on the act -- 12 miles south in Mismaloya -- but the MIGHT has shifted to my belly.



>>> THINGS REQUIRING PERSPECTIVE:

1. This morning, the Wilmington Star News published a prominent article on the family of the murdered man referred to in this posting http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/12/with-deepest-gratitude-and-some-pride.html.

First of all, they DON'T believe the Police or D.A. Ben David's explanation and LACK OF CHARGE. I cannot get involved in this -- I have too much on my own plate already -- but I BEHOOVES us to look at the FACT that Ben David only promised to do ANYTHING about it -- if the businesses, themselves, don't clean themselves up.

HELLO?!?!? The situation is the way it is because that is the most profitable the businesses can make it -- BY HARBORING CRIMINALS -- just like George Cutter does in Carolina Apartments.

And I NO LONGER believe any of these EXCELLENT ACTORS who speak passionately and often tearfully -- saying all the right things. As I said, I don't know enough about this shooting, but include:

A. Rahm Emanuel (who President Obama had the wisdom to "throw under the buss" a few days ago). Had he CARED, he'd have identified the problem much sooner -- and already be well into working a plan to end Police Brutality in Chicago.

B. New Hanover County Sheriff Ed McMahon is nothing but a DEVIL IN DISGUISE, for his teary claim to me on July 3, 2011 at the FULL RACIST CHRISTIAN hoo-hah celebration on the steps of the Federal Courthouse on the river, that he had NO IDEA that his deputies were guarding the mini-subs being unloaded of powder drugs under Snow's Cut Bridge.

C. John Boehner practically BUILT HIS CAREER on his crying ability!!!

That said, Ed treats his prisoners more fairly than the Sheriff of Brunswick County -- in that last night, I learned that in Brunswick Jail -- the food is all UNSEASONED and you have to BUY salt and pepper, and even sugar for coffee ($1.00 per ten packs like in restaurants!!!), and that the reason (still in violation of US Constitution as well as UN Agreements the US has signed), of not letting inmates out of cells enough -- but Ed's jail is classified "Maximum Security", so many dangerous people are held there as well as the run-of-the-mill misdemeanor-charged.

In any case BOTH these Sheriffs (as well as the one from Pender County), to prove their total REJECTION of Jesus's Teachings, have supported Gov. McCrory's BAN on Syrian refugees. Well look what happened to BIG RED TEXAS!!!:


Give this round to President Obama -



Gov. Abbott banned them. The Texas Health Commission sued to stop them. But a Syrian refugee family of six was resettled in the Dallas area yesterday.
THENEWCIVILRIGHTSMOVEMENT.COM


And since I've seen NOTHING in mainstream press about Exxon-Mobil coming to its senses about climate change. This really has much to do with my soon-to-be-written letter to Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill -- but I found more about it on the internet -- and here is how Exxon Mobil itself is spinning it (it might need an update as it is TWO months old)http://www.exxonmobilperspectives.com/2015/10/15/exxonmobils-commitment-to-climate-science/?gclid=Cj0KEQiAv5-zBRCAzfWGu-2jo70BEiQAj_F8oEUbZ50pRXbYtfazBpplE7GrDpP-ZaTo2WVDpFdRfwoaAsl-8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

2. I have gone through HUGE changes in my perspective and approach to that letter to Mr. Kenan. I've been blinded by studying the trees -- and MISSED the actual quality of the forest, but will soon be ready to write it.

3. When I returned from visiting the ever-frisky Dewain in jail, no harm had come to my apartment, but viewing how Philip Rosario left his room when he went to work this morning, his bed looks like a Mondrian painting -- a study in rectangular shapes -- with nothing positioned logically for its use (folded blankets, extra pillows both run head to toe on the sides, while a bath towel is spread where a folded blanket might go at the foot. 

To DRY a used towel, he logically would have used the towel rod in his bathroom -- or drape it over the back of his chair. But this is ALWAYS how he does it. It reminds me of the compulsive ritual behaviors of those with schizophrenia or other genetically-caused mental challenges.

In any case, Phil apparently did NOT go out to get the additional $50.00 he would have needed to make his several times already broken commitment on rent payment, and has said nothing nor has he written me a note -- offering any alternate explanation/solution. So he has finally decided definitely that he does not intend to remain here past December 23.

What is most telling is that after saying he would get the remaining $50.00 yesterday afternoon, he almost immediately announced he planned to commence drinking alcohol -- then was too drunk (and eventually sick), to leave the house.


WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS KIDDING???

So, if he doesn't have a plan to tell me of HOW he plans to soon leave, I will contact Logan (or even his employer), to see if any of them can at least TALK some sense into Phil. 


4. And my Go-Daddy/Office 365 email -- used primarily to email out blog postings -- all along I have noticed that for a brief instant when I change from Inbox to Sent or back, that the listings are ENTIRELY DIFFERENT than they soon set themselves to be. Emails I have SENT are shown as "drafts" (but are not in the Drafts folder) -- and often in my inbox it shows emails that I don't see a brief moment later.

Last night, I was able to catch that one of those was from my high-school friend Bob Jones, so I called his office phone and left him a message explaining that, and asked him to email me a note. I haven't gotten it -- but it is too soon to assume Bob sent it.

>>> ADDED LATER: When I went to email this posting out, I found that Bob Jones had just sent me that email -- which obviously, I received!!!

And now that I have PROVEN several instances of emails correctly sent to me NOT getting to me (Anthony Humphrey and the former UNCW basketball player), yet some are (Mary Alexanian), I wonder how long my accounts will be HACKED!!! (and by WHOM!!!)

5. Phil should be home soon, so maybe he will clarify his plans -- and I need to think about writing Tom Kenannext (hopefully).

Scott




Scott Kenan shared a link.
5 hrs



The CIA is proud of its Kafkaesque field manual and evidently still views it as an unorthodox but effective form of destabilizing enemy operations around the world. ,…
MINTPRESSNEWS.COM|BY JAKE ANDERSON | ANTIMEDIA



Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 hr



According to experts, people should evacuate or hide and only confront an active shooter as "a last resort."
ALTERNET.ORG



Scott Kenan shared a link.



After what was clearly a mid-term punishment vote, Sunday's defeat has not prompted a mea culpa from the government or promises of substantial reform.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM




I don't even know what this MEANS -- but the comments it's been getting online are a HOOT!!!


.

No comments: