Monday, December 21, 2015

RP: Identifying Monica Lewinsky's Cousin Whose Family Built and Runs Mitt Romney's Bain Capital from El Salvador -- as a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/12/identifying-monica-lewinskys-cousin.html






Hey Dewain – Political things have heated up exponentially since I last wrote, so here goes!!!

1. I have a firmly understood agreement that Philip Rosario will be OUT on or before 1/12/2015.

2. “Testosteroni” has kindly paid YOUR rent on my extra room for your first month – as he seems to have taken kindly toward you. The idea being that you can relax a little and then get to work without having to pay rent immediately.

You will have choice of TWO sets of new sheets for your bed (another gift of Testo) – should you decide to stay here.

3. I plan to visit you before the end of the year, but if I can’t, I’ll add something to your account before then.

4. An old friend from when I worked for Tennessee Williams, now living in Mozambique (on southeast coast of Africa across from the giant island of Madagascar), and he contacted David Wolkowsky (aka “Mr. Key West”, who not only took over as the town’s VISIONARY from Henry Flagler, but is a TOP art collector in the world in some categories, has homes in many places, and his island home 15 miles west of Key West was used in some James Bond films – and also he was an intimate of Tennessee Williams).

David replied after reading part of my book that I got what happened back then PERFECTLY.

5. Senseless shootings have been going on around Wilmington (and other towns as well). Drug Criminals D.A. Ben David and his brother Jon in Brunswick County, Police Chief Evangelous, and Mayor Saffo are GETTING THEIR JUST REWARDS – and may soon be arrested by the Feds.

6. Because the woman who told me she is cousin to Monica Lewinsky and her family set up Bain Capital and run it from El Salvador as a criminal enterprise, has NOT contacted me as she promised and knows how to do, I am publishing what more I know of her by writing it to YOU, then publishing this letter on my blog.

She is medium height, a little dumpy, with “Jewish-curly-hair” tied up on top. She most recently lived on Topsail Island, but got no business there as the licensed Acupuncturists that she is. She drives a Mini Cooper (no, not Anderson – LOL!!!), and has two muscular dogs that she seat-belts into the back seat. She said she plans to worship at Temple of Israel at Market and 4th, and move into the 5th or 6th floor of Carolina Apartments on January 1, 2016.

Her name is Scot, and somewhat oddly spelled, she saying her first name begins with “C”, and at least one of what is usually spelled with a “K” is spelled with a “C” in her last name. So it is much like "Virginia Pinganot".

Well, I hope all this sounds like more fun than being imprisoned to you – and that we can have some fun when you are released. All gifts are that ONLY – nothing else is expected except that you USE this opportunity to begin a “legally legitimate” life!!!


Scott


oney would go to them: “budget-wise, our programs are well supported. We think we did very well. It’s great to have that [budget] deal done, and to have greater certainty, that benefits ourselves.”
(Marianne)



A secretly recorded speech at a Credit Suisse investor conference reveals that the arms manufacturers and defense contractors of America are applauding the escalation of…
OCCUPYDEMOCRATS.COM
"A one-man Ole Miss frat party." - Scott Kenan describing me back in 1982, on a trip in the Texas hill country, in his excellent memoir about the latter days of Tennessee Williams. When I read this just yesterday I was livid. Today I'm laughing my ass off. One of coolest things anyone's ever said about me ....
8 people like this.
Comments
David Thomas And pretty much true... LOL
UnlikeReply23 hrs
Michael Moye You & Scott probably know each other from The Monster, where I was verboten after '83 ... every chapter includes a hurried flight there on a bike... great book, great title: "Consuming Broken Glass: the latter days of Tennessee Williams."
LikeReply12 hrs
Scott Kenan That is the title I used after my copyright was stolen by a Wells Fargo exec in Chicago with help of Fox News. Original was "Walking on Glass: a Memoir of the Later Days of Tennessee Williams" and here it can be read free, today: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/.




LATERDAYSOFTENNESSEEWILLIAMS.BLOGSPOT.MX|BY SCOTT KENAN
LikeReplyRemove Preview2 hrs
Scott Kenan I might know David Thomas in Key West -- but I definitely knew a man of that name in Atlanta, later. Checking, this D.T. is friends with Chuck Lamb, who had been a TUX waiter and remained friends with Pam Hobbs/Agababian -- still an artist in Key West and the LAST female I ever slept with. Pam's sister Sue Hobbs was BIG in the business I co-founded in Cape May until my "christian" straight partners in association with my parents TOTALLY fucked me in 1978. Sue and Pam (actually called "Dobs" back then), won't speak to me now, and although Chuck Lamb was my Facebook friend for a while, HE unfriended me and sided with these criminals, so FUCK HIM TOO!!! My former partners had built an INCREDIBLE business after paying me off with PEANUTS for my share of the corporation. FUCK ALL CHRISTIANS!!!http://WhalesTaleCapeMay.com




Whale's Tale Cape May, Cape May, NJ, Washington Street Mall, Shopping, Cape May Shopping. Fine…
WHALESTALECAPEMAY.COM
LikeReplyRemove Preview12 hrs
Michael Moye Scott Kenan I can't imagine unfriending you. Finding you again - at CHRISTMAS of all times - its watershed stuff .... We never spent much time in each other's company but those few times were stellar. You may not recall, but I do - getting into the elevator at "The Mansion" hotel in San Antonio with Tennessee, and i convince him that Bob Hope is coming toward us & TW frantically pushing buttons to close the door before an imaginary Hope can board the elevator ...I'm assuming you were there - could have been just T and i but we generally avoided being alone together ...
LikeReply12 hrsEdited




Scott Kenan Perhaps we are "Twin Stars", no??? I feel the exact same way!!!
LikeReply2 hrs
Scott Kenan

Write a reply...

Scott Kenan Now Michael Moye: I was the eldest son of America's TOP literal NAZI (and I can prove that in Court), but almost TOTALLY naive still. Only in 1990 did top Jews in Atlanta tell me this -- and when I first blogged that in 2010, Jonathan Reiner (who now has Emmys of his own), made me an "Honorary Jew". Immediately after that, Republicans tried to commit me to a mental hospital five times in one month -- with help of both my parents and both my sisters. And I had no idea then that my wealthy Kenan relatives control Exxon-Mobil, Coca-Cola, USA, Bank of America, and the largest trucker in North America, Kenan Advantage Group -- sending their money to the Republican Party, narco-trafficking with the Bush/Cheney/Clinton/CIA/Episcopal Church. IN FACT they h=gave hundreds of millions to University of the South, which I can prove in Court murdered Tennessee -- just like Jackie Onassis told us they would do on Jan. 11, 1982. I was lost as well -- but I did try to stick to my principals. I believe that I am 6' 11" so always separate to some extend with all the Lilliputians running around, was my greatest asset in NOT becoming part of it. Anyway, here's my political blog if anyone cares to read it: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com




SCOTTKENAN.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY SCOTT KENAN
LikeReplyRemove Preview22 hrs
Michael Moye I better brush up on Tennessee's murder. I recall he & Helen going on about being hunted by the PLO at one point ... Or is it 'him and Helen'? ... I'd like to think the Lady St Just had him killed ... what a swine she was ...
LikeReply12 hrsEdited
Scott Kenan Michael Remer, then head attorney for Sewanee, with Maria St. Just and still alive Tennessee's lawyer John Eastman, had Tennessee Killed -- after my mother assured them I was back on Lithium and partially lobotomized so I could not see what they were up to. A year ago, the British Government opened an investigation into the CIA murder of John Lennon -- after reading much of my material. This is still ongoing, but here is what I posted that got me "back-door" thanks from both Yoko Ono and Sean Lennon:http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/.../is-this-why-nyc-lawyer...
LikeReplyRemove Preview12 hrs
Chris Robinson your honest introspection is as cool..
UnlikeReply12 hrs




Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 hr



Key West's literary heritage is overwhelmingly associated with one writer: Ernest Hemingway. The Nobel and Pulitzer Prize-winner's former home is a popular
WLRN.ORG|BY NANCY KLINGENER
ISIS leader says he was given $600 for each recruit. Whistleblower Scott Bennet tracked the funds to CIA Swiss Bank accounts.



ISIS Leader: We Are Funded By The Obama Administration
SOCIAL.NEWSINC.COM
The New Civil Rights Movement
1 hr ·
BREAKING –
Pope wins, equality loses.
BREAKING –

Pope wins, equality loses.




Voters in Slovenia just chose to overturn a law that allowed same-sex couples to marry, after Pope Francis intervened.
THENEWCIVILRIGHTSMOVEMENT.COM



As Pope Francis KNOWS VERY WELL: Because ALL Christians wanted (and still want to)KILL THE JEWS!!!


.

No comments: