Friday, December 25, 2015

RP: Letter Sent by Secured Server to Vladimir Putin (just now) -- His FAVE Music is THE BEATLES!!! (I might-could WIN this one, no???)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/12/letter-sent-by-secured-server-to.html



President Putin not only claims to be a faithful member of the Russian Orthodox Church -- he likes kissing their clergy!!!


December 25, 2015

Dear President Putin:

Pleased to meet you; here’s my name: Scott David Kenan. And let me tell you -- the nature of my game:

I’m the two-meters-ten “shirttail scion” of the Kenan Family now centered around Chapel Hill, North Carolina, founding partners with others in the University of North Carolina, and also the family that inherited control of more Standard Oil stock than J.D. Rockefeller ever owned – as well as much of the state of Florida, 40% ownership of US railroads in 1913, shipping and many other interests – from Henry Flagler. Today, Kenans control Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, much of Coca-Cola, and Kenan Advantage Group – the largest trucking company in the USA, Canada, and Mexico – and SO much more!!!

While the BEST PART is that all the info I have -- like my mother being Dick Cheney’s, the Bush Family’s, the Clintons’, and Fox News’s NAZI BOSS, as well as Barack Obama’s, by BLACKMAILING the little homosexual into serving the NAZI/Republicans/CIA/Episcopal Church (we had swastikas on dinner plates and daily beatings for no reason growing up), cannot cause ME to be jailed for telling it to ANYONE. Unlike Edward Snowden, I broke NO LAWS coming into my info – I just carefully observed my own family – HA!!!

I’m sure that as a KGB man, you can appreciate that. I bet you even ADMIRE me – or soon will!!!

I really do – on behalf ALL thinking people in the USA – THANK YOU for protecting Edward Snowden from our NAZI Government. And I am happy to share all my info with you (or anyone else on earth – “good”, “bad”, or “indifferent”, which sadly, most Americans are -- how we got so corrupted).

Rather than spell out a lot, I have nearly 3,200 essay-length blog postings going back to 2008, revealing all I know. Later ones are more clear and accurate. I recommend your information staff mine my blog for information – not just on the government crimes, but the crimes of the Kenan Companies against people and governments (and the environment), WORLDWIDE.

Also, your spies – if not already here in Wilmington, NC – should swoop down to find the HEART of a major US Government/Episcopal Church narco-trafficking operation right here in the Port that was last to fall from the Confederacy at the end of our Civil War. Because of my height, 6’ 11” to Americans, they can easily find me to debrief me (and if INTERESTED, as an added bonus, I might give them “manly benefits” as well).

You see, I have offered such services to my own Government (never pushing my “benefits”) – to both the US Justice Department and the DEA – but they have SPURNED ME – repeatedly, although always promising to be in touch “very soon”. NONE of them have, so I must count Rudy Renfer, Mike Williams, and Mike Franklin as TRAITORS to the US Constitution. Bad as CLINTONS, even.

You can read more about these agents in these postings:



Now, I WOULD like to know what happened to the HUGE royalties of my former employer, playwright Tennessee Williams, that accrued while the ruble was not convertible during the USSR days. Tennessee’s HUGE popularity in the Soviet Union was well known (and his favorite dramatist was your Anton Chekhov) – and I hope continues in your Russia, today.

Maria Britneva, who escaped St. Petersburg during the Bolshevik Revolution with her sister and her mother – “leaving the father behind as a sacrifice to the Bolsheviks”, as Tennessee Williams always claimed, was quite the social climber in London, eventually marrying Peter Grenfell, the second Lord St. Just, who controlled the Grenfell Bank, now part of Deutsche Bank, I believe.

Maria, Michael Remer (lawyer for University of the South, aka Sewanee – the only Episcopalian seminary in the “Old South” – and HUGELY supported by my wealthy Kenan relatives!!!), and John Eastman (Tennessee’s lawyer and also first brother-in-law to Paul McCartney who screwed the rest of the Beatles so that McCartney got MOST of the wealth created by that popular group), conspired with the Republican Party, CIA, and FBI to murder Tennessee Williams by hand of John Uecker (whom I knew in 1981 - 82 as well as again, much better, in 2009) – just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis WARNED us would happen at a party for Tennessee given by Jean Stein and George Plimpton on January 11, 1982 – after Mayor Koch of New York City gave Tennessee a City Honor.

Well, NO ONE of the Tennessee Williams scholars or others I have ever met knows a THING of what happened to the Soviet royalties. If you can locate any of that money, would you have your people kindly send a few bucks of it to me so I can SUE some Government Officials who screwed me here in Wilmington – as well as in Chicago -- where Fox News and Wells Fargo Bank operatives sued me illegally/unconstitutionally and stole my book’s copyright -- to cover up Barack Obama’s and Rahm Emanuel’s PROFLIGATE homosexuality in the gay bathhouses of Chicago???

I’d make it worth your while – get it??? (But try to grow some chest hair first so I enjoy it more, please.)

Also, after I blogged about John Eastman’s role in the murder of John Lennon, the British Government opened an investigation into the CIA murder of Mr. Lennon – and Yoko Ono and Sean Lennon have both sent me their thanks!!!




Well, that’s it. I, Scott Kenan, ask you, the President of Russia, to help return the USA to Constitutional Government.

Fancy that!!!

Scott David Kenan


Cell: +1 (910) 200-XXXX





MANLY!!!





.

No comments: