Tuesday, January 12, 2016

RP: Another Episode: Scott Kenan's BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!! (My Puerto Vallarta Computer Guru SHOWS BACK UP!!!)

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/01/another-episode-scott-kenans-believe-it.html



Averyl "Ace" McDanielsformer US Government Special Ops (o similar): https://www.linkedin.com/in/ace-mcdaniels-45254b112 as well as herehttps://www.facebook.com/averyl.mcdaniels?fref=ts


Readers will recall, that in fall of 2013, I met Ace in the Puerto Vallarta Costco -- where he was with family -- and after hearing a bit of my political story, he gave me his card to handle any computer repairs that I needed. About a week later, I had reason to call him, and he worked on BOTH my then working computers, removing spyware and installing an English edition of Windows 8.1 on my HP computer which Joseph Faulk had had CUSTOM MADE for me by then Carly Fiorina's HP.

That computer had arrived with an "E" key (the most hit in the English language), that could not be repaired -- despite Mr. Faulk ordering all the parts and also sending me magnifying goggles with headlight, GIANT magnifying glass, TWO pair of tweezers, and a tradesman's apron so I looked the part. I gave all of the NON-SENSE to a Mexican who could use them, as I needed nothing but the parts and one pair of tweezers. My eyesight is good enough to handle such things without even my glasses.

And the parts were NOT RIGHT!!!

But "Old Testosteroni" never gave a DAMN about what I needed -- he just liked to get his jollies wasting his money on things that amused HIM.

Well, I have blamed Ace for spyware and difficulties that soon popped up on that and the other computer he worked on -- but I'm no longer convinced that he did it. In fact, I gave Ace a poncho with the Carolina Panthers giant patch, to find a good home for with his friends in north Georgia. I had bought it because my 1st cousin once removed, Wendy Whitney of Rocky Point, NC (about 15 miles outside Wilmington), then planned to soon visit me in Puerto Vallarta with HER 1st cousin (daughter of my cousin Janice Ludwig), Lena Ludwig Lapper, then of London, now of Brighton, England, with her husband Kevin Lapper.

This did NOT work out, so Ace found a good home for it.



From Wendy's Facebook page



The four daughters of my Aunt Doris (Kenan) Russ and Wilbur Russ (L-R): Gail Johnston, Janice Ludwig, Judith "Judy" Whitney, and Cherri Pridgen, taken about 1.5 years ago.

I also gave Ace McDaniels about $50.00 USD to buy me a new keyboard for that HP computer, which he promised to bring back from the States in December of 2013, but he got DELAYED and did not return until January 2015 -- when I refused to see him (and he had NOT gotten the keyboard). I no longer trusted Ace at ALL!!!

And all this time until I got my newest computer a few months ago, I used a wireless external keyboard.

Well, I guess that 50 bucks is now just MONEY UNDER THE BRIDGE, but I'm happy that Ace asked me to join his network on Linked-In, overnight!!!

>>> PERHAPS FUNNIEST:



Playa Chacala, Estado Nayarit


Arturo Pedilla's Chac Mool Cafe is more to the left.

The Gringo Narco-Trafficker who paid me a POUND of marijuana to SHUT UP about his claimed Episcopal Church, USA drug-trafficking (partnered with Arturo Pedilla and the father-son team of Governors of Nayarit) -- later BEATING ME after I survived Estado Nayarit Court over publishing photos of my landlady's family receiving 24 two-liter bags of Methamphetamines for delivery to Oregon in the USA, had, for meBARGAINED the price of that poncho down to about $8 to $10 dollars (I forget, but this is documented many places on this blog).


Dave Wilson of Oregon's license plate. Dave and his wife bragged of narco-trafficking for the Episcopal Church.


The Obama "O" in gold was often used (to easily recognize each other), by Episcopal Church narco-traffickers in Mexico, but is likely being replaced by a huge "C" now, for Clinton -- since EVERYONE in Mexico will tell you that BOTH Clintons did more to EXPAND US State Department and CIA (and Kenan Family with Episcopal Church) narco-trafficking to ENRICH Cheney and the Bushes!!!


>>> AND IN OTHER NEWS:

1. CNN has SUDDENLY recognized that Bernie Sanders is RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!!!

And is BEATING Republican Narco-Trafficker Hillary Clinton!!!




2. Philip Rosario completed his move out of my apartment this morning, saying as he left"Let me know if the new guy doesn't work out!!!"

3. Yeah, RIGHT!!! 

Scott



SOME politicians do NOT get along with Barbara Bush -- called by her immediate family "The Enforcer" -- HA!!!



And today, I let Br'er Obama HAVE THE LAST SAY!!!



.

No comments: