Wednesday, January 20, 2016

RP: As They Say, "PRAISE THE LORD -- and Pass the Toilet Paper!!!". Christians Have Been TRYING to Crucify GOD, Again!!!

RE-PRINTED from here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/01/as-they-say-praise-lord-and-pass-toilet.html



Sheriff Ed McMahon being sworn into office -- likely taking an oath on the "Bible" -- the book that has EIGHT creation stories (only two of them major), wherein Adam and Eve were alone, yet their son Cain married a woman from another land.


NO ONE taking an oath on a book full of lies and contradictions can be expected to be honest -- although a few of them are.


Personally, I'd rather be sworn in on the US Constitution, but it doesn't actually matter to me -- I speak the Truth to the best of my ability, and in language APPROPRIATE to the venue.


The Courtroom is a place for utmost respect, while the internet is in many ways just a SEWER.


One of the rats from it came after me last night.




>>> WHAT I WANT TO MAKE CLEAR is that given my past experience with lying, trying-to-murder-jail-or-nut-house-commit me Wilmington Public Officials (until recently -- a few respect me now), are just prettied up sewer rats -- tryin' to hide up the skirts of Jesus.

Those Sheriff's Detectives could have a number of legitimate reasons to not have gotten back with me yesterday to make an appointment -- little time that that would actually take.

Too busy and they forgot, emergency operation that had higher priority. It is only that PAST EXPERIENCE -- provable in Court of Law -- that has me have these fewer and less often bouts of "PTSD". I'm actually getting better, even as the attacks are better Time-Coordinated -- in these final days of "Christian Desperation".

So NOW, I'm going to reply to a woman in Ed Bacon's Episcopal Congregation in Pasadena, California, who's been BEGGING for my response, and leave my Readers with a couple of new things from here and there:


A step in the right direction -- but is that enough beds to confine Wilmington City and New Hanover County Officials??? I doubt it




The New Hanover County Board of Commissioners. Photo by Hannah Leyva.New Hanover County leaders took a step forward Tuesday to slow down future growth in…
PORTCITYDAILY.COM
In his "South Carolina Responsible Journalism Registry Law," Mike Pitts, a Republican lawmaker who emerged last year as a leading supporter of keeping the Confederate battle flag flying at the statehouse, calls for the state to "establish requirements for persons before working as a journalist for a media outlet and for media outlets before hiring a journalist."



Those who don't comply would face "fines and criminal penalties."
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY MICHAEL CALDERONE


Scott Kenan shared a link.



The fascist regime used slave labor from Auschwitz.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Here's my interview with PolitRussia done while I was in Moscow.
While he avoided jail time, he was fined $25,000 and temporarily lost his law license. Today, that admission, and the various alleged and admitted sexual transgressions that came before are coming back to haunt Clinton and his wife as she runs for president.



Fifteen years after Bill Clinton admitted that he lied about having
AOL.COM|BY AOL STAFF

Scott






.

No comments: