Thursday, January 21, 2016

RP: Attempting to Keep My Roommate from a Return to Drugs and Criminal Activities . . .

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/01/attempting-to-keep-my-roommate-from.html




“People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar.”
 
― Thích Nhất Hạnh


>>> IT HAS BEEN A VERY PRODUCTIVE DAY (fueled by in infusion of money).

1. Of course my own share of "Testosteroni's" monthly gift is CUT IN HALF because Testo did NOT send EXTRA money to cover Dewain's rent, but it came out of my own -- and in THEORY, Dewain will begin paying his own rent of $120.00 per week (including utilities), the middle of next month, restoring my own allotment. But there is no need for additional furniture or other "major" item -- and my car's alternator seemed to work perfectly all day on the road about town, today, so maybe it was just a "hiccup", but I might have that expense coming up.

So this morning, Dewain (after his assumption last night that illegal pills should be allowed in my house and we had a BLOW UP over that), and I were setting out to convert the unused flip phone from Verizon I had bought for the week in New Orleans for the Tennessee Williams Literary Festival last March, with a NEW chip and number for Dewain to use the phone -- in fact I will GIVE it to him once the conversion is done. We also planned to buy him work boots so he can look for outdoor work.

But he kept playing with it in the car -- even though I had explained to him it barely had enough charge to be set up in the Verizon store, and REFUSED to close it to conserve the power until we got there. 

ANOTHER blow-up -- and I had to kick him out of my car near Kenan Fountain downtown, because I will not tolerate people yelling at me while I drive in busy downtown traffic. That was about 10:30 this morning, and after my errands, I returned home and so far no sign of him. I gave him $5.00 for pocket money, so when he returns we'll see how wisely he saved or spent it. I doubt he was here to make himself lunch, so he probably bought some.

I've decided I might have the Police explain my simple rules -- and I also decided to CUT OFF all sexual contact as he is acting like a Christian man (which he claims he was even as a criminal), and I want no more sex with people who have little self respect.

He doesn't know that yet. I'll update things after we try THIS approach for tonight.

2. I've decided to walk over to the Sheriff's Office on Princess Street tomorrow, just to in-person make certain they did not forget to call me to set up and appointment to debrief me on what I know (and what physical evidence I have saved), about Drug Mafia activities in Wilmington -- particularly of my former roommate Philip Rosario and his buddies at Betsy's Crepes downtown, MANY people in Carolina Apartments -- especially Jennifer McCracken (also known by the aliases "Christine Hitchens/Hitchenteimpo", and "Tamira Blakeman"), and other evidence as well.


Jennifer McCracken: In this blog posting, Jennifer "spilled the beans"http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/jennifer-mccracken-special-privileges.html

The part of the posting that is "THE BEANS"


-----Original Message----- 


From: Christine Hitchens 
To: Scott Kenan 
Sent: Thu, Aug 6, 2015 11:12 am 
Subject: Colin Hamilton's Murderer Released 



"Vector investment funds may have paid off the police."

Christian, who was in the employ of Vector, admitted murdering Colin Hamilton. He told the police where the body was buried. Whilst the police were locating the body, Christian . . . 

I ADDED(SOMEONE needs to decide if he was a Christian named Victor -- or his name was Christian!!! -- WHOOPS, MY error!!! -- due to NOT smoking marijuana for my PTSD for a week, now -- Stanley Winborne would DEFINITELY understand this -- LOL!!!)

. . . was released. Apparently it is a new law in Mexico that you can not hold a suspect for more than 6 hours without charging them. Must be very new, as Mexico is notorious for arresting people on the slightest suspicion and holding them for months even years before trial. So this latest bit of bald-faced lying is an insult to any person with the ability to reason."

Taken from an English language newspaper in Lake Chapala.

God Bless.
C
* * *



"Jade Luz" is an American, living now in Mexico for many years.

1. From a paper from the town where "Jade Luz" -- a meth addict and narco-trafficker who had been employed by the MAFIA DON who ordered MY murder a year ago, Arturo Pedillo, of Chac Mool Cafe and good friend of Timothy Leary's old lover and closest confident from THOSE old days. I've recently blogged about Leary's old lover, Ted Druch -- and his current wife Maria Ruiz.

So OBVIOUSLY Jennifer McCracken is intimately connected to these people -- or perhaps even MORE intimately connected to their BOSSES, because HOW would she have gotten info from a PRINT publication that I could not find online, otherwise???

And then at least one Puerto Vallarta English-language newspaper picked up the story (including photo of Colin Hamilton), FROM THIS BLOG!!!

Remember, Jenny BRAGGED a few times that it was SHE who convinced Google to shut down at least THREE of my email accounts (including one that was NOT Gmail, but Google did have its password). And Jennifer also bragged a few times that she would have Judge Lindsey Luther "take care of me", so THERE is another corrupted Wilmington official, HANDS DOWN!!!



Notice how UNCOMFORTABLE D.A. Ben David (far right) seems in Judge Luther's Court.


He MUST be on to her, despite David's being an Elder and Luther a Deacon at First Presbyterian Church -- a couple of hundred feet from where I now type.

2. If you do go to the original posting, it turned out that the fire escape, on which Jennifer had to be pulled off her BITING -- she showed me the bite marks on her arms -- girlfriend's MASSIVE fight by Wilmington Police who had to BREAK DOWN her apartment 67's DOOR to get in to rescue them (and Jennifer showed me the repairs to the door jamb that apartment maintenance had to make), is a DECOMMISSIONED fire escape, so no reason she could not go out on it.

3. What I have just noticed but FAILED TO BEFORE, is that Jennifer shows that "Vector Investment Funds may have paid off the Police". This is HIGHLY significant, because while I was associated with (then held hostage by on the ranch in Estado Nayarit on the highway toward Valle de Banderas by), "Fernando Merino" -- who always claimed to be the son of Colombia's TOP cocaine exporter, as well as major CIA operative -- I accompanied Fernando to Vector's office a few times -- the place he claimed he did ALL his banking.


>>> ADDED @ 10:05 AM, JAN 22, 2016: Overnight, I remembered that the financial institution Fernando Merino used, located very near 1843 Francisco Medina Ascencio in Puerto Vallarta, might have begun "Av . . . ". I have found its location on Google Maps, but nothing there is identified.


Again, here is the contract with full legal names of four of us, for me to sell $7 Billion USD in real estate to rich Gringos, that Fernando claimed BOUND ME TO THE CIA FOR LIFE. 


ANYWAY, if the Sheriff's Detectives don't want to get my physical evidence and knowledge, I will NEXT go to the State Narco-Investigators (if there are others), and then the Federal -- DEA, of course, and the clowns who played MIND GAMES with me in both Wilmington and Raleigh, IMPERSONATING both Mike Franklin in Wilmington, and Mike Williams in Raleigh -- the AGENTS IN CHARGE of those offices.


DEA AGENTS SHOULD NOT BE LYING TO RESPONSIBLE CITIZENS!!!



2. Michael Moye of Mozambique BLOCKED ME on Facebook last night, after I confronted him for his DRUG ABUSE and leaching off "shirttail Old Royalty of Europe". Good Riddance!!!



Michael Moye

Like other Drug Addicts, Michael REFUSED to answer any questions or read anything that did NOT promote his physical beauty or connection to Tennessee Williams and Texas Kate Moldawer -- and he was too often DRUNK when on Facebook with me.

3. Robert Carroll, Tennessee Williams's old lover from the 1970s, called me from Miami to tell me that in his neighborhood, "oral service" costs only $5.00 -- whether from male or female -- and to GIVE oral service, he only needs to open his front door and men will come in and NOT charge him for the privilege of "worshiping their little god".

THAT'S nice for Robert (or anyone of his temperament), but I am not interested in relationships with someone who keeps DEMANDING I stop blogging about Sewanee's STEALING Tennessee Williams's estate from Harvard!!!

Anyway, Robert called me yesterday for half an hour (much of it civil), but ended up screaming at me, again, then hung up, and five minutes later called and left message for ME never to call him, when the call had been in the REVERSE, as it always has been except once, a while back -- LOL!!!

4. My Congressman, Republican Walter Jones, was in the news today -- and I may have to contact his top aides directly, because he is OFTEN bucking his Party:
Well GOSH DARN!!! This is my Congressman in the CRAZIEST shaped District EVER DRAWN -- but this is GREAT!!!



Walter Jones says fundraising has "gotten out of hand" in Washington.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
LikeComment  

5. Some PRETTY good news -- from a "Kenan Company":
BoA is controlled by my Kenan relatives in Chapel Hill, NC, so I was glad to see they are above average on hiring women (at least):



But banks do have to find a way to get mid-career women back into the workforce, according to Anne Finucane.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

6. Some BAD NEWS about our BLACKMAILED HOMOSEXUAL President:
Of COURSE he does!!! As much of the alternative media claimed at the time, at his first Inaugural (2009), George W. Bush told Obama he had to protect the Bush/Cheney/Clinton CIA/Episcopal Church narco-trafficking, and they had the PROOF of Obama's GAY LIFE and would release it if he did not. 

Same goes for this and same goes for WHY Obama had Bin Laden murdered when he could have been capturedBarack Obama knows that Bush/Cheney planned 9/11 with Saudi Royals and Bin Laden Family, so did NOT want Bin Laden in Court UNDER OATH!!!



The prisoner's lawyer said the footage was so disturbing she had trouble sleeping…
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY RYAN J. REILLY



Scott


Never ever give up, no matter what, never ever give up.



.

No comments: