Wednesday, January 13, 2016

RP: Dewain Done Been Released -- and Philip Rosario's Mattress Had TWO Serious, Something-Combustible Scorch Marks (no wonder he left a mattress pad on it)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/01/dewain-done-been-released-and-philip.html





The title says all that needs saying for now.

But LOOK who was checking IN to Brunswick County, North Carolina Detention Center, today, while Dewain was checking OUT!!!:


THANK YOU READERS -- for setting a NEW RECORD of known hits the last 24 hours. Google Blogger's timekeeping is mysterious, but daily tallied in EDT, a Blogger Day is from 7 PM to 7 PM (just concluded), so NOT BAD since I didn't even blog yet today.

The event of the day was that my phone was in tight jeans pocket while I was driving in heavy traffic on the narrow part of Market Street when Tennessee Williams's long ago lover, Robert Carroll, called -- and I missed it and it went to voicemail.

Twenty seconds later, I got it out of my pocket, and took only a flash-look to see whose call I missed. Only taking in the "Ro", I registered "Rosario", and put no urgency to checking the voicemail when I parked, but when I did, I was still running errands with Dewain, and it was QUITE the fun message. Robert INDEED might be MORE of a handful than Testosteroni!!!

And I can't re-listen and deal with it yet, because it is complicated and my plate is full with settling in a new roommate, and then some legal things on my agenda for tomorrow.

But I will tell you THIS: Two older straight couples told Dewain he is "such a gentleman", because he sensitively saw their infirmities and helped them in a way that called no attention to that. 

Too bad he's STRAIGHT -- but if you are Southern, you know how much significance to attach to that.

Well, back to it . . . 


Scott


If I make some good money in upcoming legal endeavors, and Miz Pugh sells me her house with the dug-out, concrete-lined basement that she told me would be PREFECT for a Roman Spa, I might just decorate it like the Continental Baths -- not run it as a business -- but invite Bette Midler for a swim, mikveh, or whatever!!!


Readers will recall how in the 2011 Wilmington Holiday Parade. . . . 


I couldn't find the photo to illustrate that thought, and chancing on THIS one, have decided to republish it:







Scott Kenan shared Randy Jones's post.
1 hr

Randy Jones's photo.
Randy Jones
4 hrs
There simply are NO contenders.


Scott Kenan shared Steve Ellman's photo.
1 hr
Jesus is the fourth -- but he was crucified, and now, they all think THEY should have been crucified. While I am completely non-violent, I would not cry if I heard that happened to them, but they would be so old now they likely have died of natural or unnatural causes.


Steve Ellman's photo.
Steve Ellman with Heather Heart and 4 others.
for the record, i don't know Jerry Rosenblum from Adam. but he asked to be tagged in the photo so...



.

No comments: