Thursday, January 21, 2016

RP: Good Morning Wilmington, North Carolina -- and the Great (sic) World as Well!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/01/good-morning-wilmington-north-carolina.html




Top image result of googling "beautiful day in wilmington, nc" brought up an image for their fans in Wilmington in an undated concert of:


Fitz and the TantrumsMore Than Just a Dream


LIKE that ATTITUDE!!!



1. After an evening and night in which it became obvious that my roommate Dewain wants change -- but has no interest in changing himself AT ALL, I'm facing some major decisions, that I don't yet have clarity on. However, some things are clear.

2. While I, for better or worse, used alcohol and marijuana the last six years to settle myself down and relax while it seemed EVERYONE was out to harm me, that is no longer true of "Official Wilmington", so I need to get over what is now nothing but a habit. I think I can stop smoking pot pretty easily -- it gets in the way of my goals. Excess alcohol is a similar problem, and I'll give it a try just writing and getting back to reading honest-to-god books, etc.

I might need to get some counselling as well, and this will need to unfold a bit before I have a true reading. It will majorly affect any roommate -- not just my current one -- and I have learned that MOST Wilmingtonians apparently were not brought up in a society with morality -- especially many who are "Top Christians", but they are STILL required to live under the Constitution and Body of Laws, many of the Laws needing to be changed and the Constitution might need a tweek or two.

3. Despite my railing about the illogic of religions in general, but especially Christianity, I don't have a problem with decent Christians -- despite the silliness of their superstitions. I certainly support their right to their personal beliefs and practice of their religion in churches and personal homes, but NOT as bleeds into Civil Society.

Ethics is the system we all live under and it is TRUE regardless religious beliefs or none.





ABOUT

We are an interdisciplinary “think and do” tank committed to promoting moral reflection and commitment, conducting interdisciplinary research, and shaping policy and practice. At Duke we serve as a central node for analysis, debate, and engagement on ethical issues at and beyond the university. We currently feature work on global migrationhuman rights,regulatory policymoral attitudes and decision-making, and religions and public life.


4. But it was a true shock that my roommate came home with a Klonopin that he'd bought for one dollar last night -- and said with disappointment that he was offered up to 10 Vicodin at $2.00 each, but could not take advantage since he did not have the money. And he also mentioned maybe just doing Heroin again -- now and then.

I'll give him a little time to change his direction (he's also very eager to get work boots so he can get temp labor jobs, to begin with). So there is hope.

But for now, I've explained that I will keep my commitments of his staying here a month for free, but there will be no illegal chemical drugs in this house, and if I need to call the Wilmington Police to explain that to him, I will not hesitate.

In the matter of the Sheriff's Detectives getting my evidence against Philip Rosario (we saw each other as I drove past him waiting at the bus stop across from the Probation Office, yesterday -- so he feels protected from the Law, still).

I know that the business of Law Enforcement requires "Court Standard" proof for action. I had hoped to help provide that, but if local Law prefers to PROTECT the biggest narco-traffickers so that all can continue making "blood money" from addicting our children to drugs and claiming to be "Christian Holy-Holy", well, I'll be sure to name them correctly when I publish best-selling books.

I also know that I am as peculiar as my extreme height, and I'm certain they all wonder how on earth to deal with me. So, I'd rather write actual books and not just blog, and they can do THEIR jobs of Law Enforcement -- as Long as I'm not harassed. I will simply go to Law Enforcement when I'm harassed from now on and let THEM follow through with it all. 

And another way to look at this is that I have been through ENOUGH crap from Legal Authorities, and it is best to just let me rebuild my life without getting bogged down in helping them solve Wilmington's corruption, but it is an INESCAPABLE FACT that I must get thrown out the false conviction of Libel in Chicago, but not quite yet, today.

And my car has begun showing the same symptoms of the alternator going bad -- but not consistently enough yet to be able to diagnose it, so since I've got plenty of battery charge and it works well enough to keep it charged for now, I'll just have to watch it carefully for now.

Christina Honchell, Honchell@allsaints-pas.org, has twice asked to be removed from my list. She clearly doesn't want to read the truth of the incredible evil of the Episcopal Church, USA, so I will let her off. She is NOT a decisionmaker, I presume.

Now, I've got a lot of practical things to do.

Scott



Gore Vidal, Tennessee Williams, and John F. Kennedy -- in Palm Beach.


I believe that ALL THREE of them would approve of this approach.


I don't CARE if any or all of my Readers do.


I just hope ALL my readers have something worth living for and are ACTIVELY pursuing their best goals!!!





.

No comments: