Saturday, January 30, 2016

RP: Perhaps My BEST CONNECTION YET -- to a TRUE COMPATRIOT in the "Wars Against Christian NAZISM"!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/01/perhaps-my-best-connection-yet-to-true.html



Amon Goeth and his granddaughter, Jennifer Teege



Black German woman learns a shocking family secret: Her grandfather was a Nazi


I feel an extraordinary kinship to Jennifer Teege, and posted this comment with this story on my Facebook page this morning:




Scott Kenan
1 hrCNN
Incredible!!! 

I am the (or a) Jennifer Teege of the USA, my mother being the TOP literal NAZI in the USA, as first explained to me in 1990 -- separately -- by two Jewish business leaders in Atlanta. 

I didn't fully understand this until about 2009. When I first blogged about this in 2010, the Reiner Family (one of whom I already knew via the internet only), made me an "HONORARY JEW"

While I worked for playwright Tennessee Williams, he based a tall, observing BLACK character, Mac, on me in IN MASKS OUTRAGEOUS AND AUSTERE, and I'm part Cherokee, so TOTALLY multi-cultural -- and TOTALLY out to reveal the TRUTH of the NAZI infiltration of US Politics today, largely thanks to my parents -- primarily in the Republican Party

My parents associated with not only Dick Nixon's top aide, John Ehrlichman, but Coach Lou Holtz (John Boehner's closest friend today and political strategist), Christal Presley of Atlanta Public Schools -- who also is close friend to Sean Hannity of Fox News, and www.Pentagon-USA.com, the company I worked for nearly 20 years, that also distributes the illegal drugs brought back to the USA to Maxwell AFB in Alabama.

See morehttp://www.cnn.com/2016/01/29/world/my-grandfather-would-have-shot-me/index.html


Scott Kenan shared Sandra Beckham's post.
43 mins
Sandra Beckham's photo.
Sandra Beckham
13 hrs
“Blind nature will nearly always select the most probable, but man can let the most improbable become actual.”
― Hans Jonas


Scott Kenan shared a link.
46 mins



Howler monkeys can be well-endowed in the voice box or the family jewels, but not both.
MOTHERBOARD.VICE.COM


Scott Kenan shared Sandra Beckham's post.
11 hrs

Sandra Beckham's photo.
Sandra Beckham
14 hrs
“I, myself, spent 9 years in an insane asylum and never had any suicidal tendencies, but I know that every conversation I had with a psychiatrist during the morning visit made me long to hang myself because I was aware that I could not slit his throat.”
― Antonin Artaud

>>> AN EMAIL SENT THIS MORNING TO "TESTOSTERONI":





Scott



.

No comments: