Monday, January 11, 2016

RP: Wilmington, That PRIME WHORE of Racism and Hatred of the US Constitution!!! Supported MOSTLY by the Christian Churches!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/01/wilmington-that-prime-whore-of-racism.html



Sorry this is so unclear. To find out about these things, simply google them.


>>> IT HAS BEEN AN INTERESTING DAY:

1. I made an appointment with my lawyer (on his advice after Court on Friday), to pursue going "aggressive" against Jennifer McCracken. And Jennifer seems to have STOPPED posting harassing comments on this blog -- at least for now. She's stopped, then started, many times before.

2. Joseph Faulk in New York ("Testosteroni"), continued to quarrel with me via email -- until I THINK I stopped him for a week's break. He kept reminding me of OTHER things he has done to harm me, but he seems to have NO UNDERSTANDING that with all my evidence against him, I could prosecute him -- and bring Civil Suit against him, as well.

3. I went for a long walk downtown to run errands this morning, but with the cold and wind, few were about to speak with on the street. The one woman I spoke with (next door to the Courthouse), said she's heard that THE HEAT IS ON local politicians to CLEAN UP the narco-trafficking that she, too, knows many Christian churches as well as politicians participate in -- or at least protect and get money for it.

4. Later, I met a man about 45, who's lived here all his life and said he has SEEN Christians carrying guns during Sunday services, and he is aware of MANY White churches having arsenals for the coming War of White Supremacy.

WHY is this not reported in the Local Press??? EVERYONEalmost, seems to KNOW IT???

5. Well, the god of Christianity -- shared with Jews and Muslims -- is the only god that people go to WAR for in modern History. The Crusades, Nazism (at heart a Christian philosophy as Adolph Hitler ALWAYS proclaimed -- and no doubt all recent Catholic Popes, agree).

AlterNet
7 hrs
This explains a lot.




There are quite a few prescriptions for terrorism in the Bible.
ALTERNET.ORG

6. It seems UNFAIR to blame so much on Christianity, when I know so many who claim to be Christian (church-goers or not), who don't buy into ANY of this fear and hatred -- even find it SCANDALOUS!!!

But they DON'T read their Bibles, or they would know that the god of Christianity holds people to a HIGHER STANDARD than for preachers and priests to NOT offend the haters -- so they can get MORE MONEY, of COURSE!!!

Spirituality is the practice of a true relationship with God -- Religion is a BUSINESS!!! 

If Christians simply followed what Jesus taught about how to live and relate to each other, they would be FINE, but Protestants' biggest ERROR (compared to Catholic teaching), is that Jesus PAID for everyone's sins when he died on the cross, so BELIEVE in Jesus's Divinity -- and you can do ANYTHING with impunity!!!


This sums up EVIL-DRIVEN Christianity.

7. And while I would LIKE to assist D.A. Ben David and Police Chief Ralph Evangelous with cleaning up a lot of narco-trafficking VIOLENCE, their push against the worst of the motels on Market Street is not going to amount to much.

Owners/managers CANNOT refuse a room to people who show proper ID and are of age (in North Carolina, you can get MARRIED at age 18 -- but it is ILLEGAL to rent a room to ANYONE under 21!!!). Honeymoon in South Carolina, I guess. 


And the "riff-raff" causing all the problems of various crimes including selling drugs and sex in these motels, is a SYMPTOM of the real problem -- that, with the help of my parents in the 1980s and 90s, Richard Nixon's Chief Aide John Ehrlichman, and many others, Wilmington was set up to be the LARGEST port in the USA receiving illegal drugs -- largely brought in on private boats to the myriad tidal creeks and backwaters that DEFINE the Lower Cape Fear region.

At this exact point, I got the FIRST "Blue Screen" Windows 10 meltdown that I've had on this operating system: "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" while I was simply typing in the Blogger form. All seems fine after a LONG reboot!!!

Anyway, it was Christopher Wright Rogers, who in 2011 told me that only ONE priest at St. James Episcopal was actually handling all their narco-trafficking -- and he was being transferred OUT -- leaving Chris in a bit of a PANIC over how it would then be handled.

And it was Jim Holderness, associate pastor of First Prez, who at the gas station at Third and Red Cross BRAGGED to me in 2012 that he and then-pastor Ernie Thompson are PROUD to protect D.A. Benjamin R. David, who held me many times in jail on FALSE CHARGES because I knew of his narco-trafficking. ALL those charges were DROPPED after I left the state in 2012 for a year -- Ben admitting he HAD NO EVIDENCE!!!

Here is my exact conversation with Rev. Jim Holderness -- as documented the same day, here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/jim-holderness-parish-associate-for.html

Me: "Hi Jim, I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused at First Presbyterian and I hold no one responsible except Ernie Thompson. I'm working with the DEA and FBI to put him in Federal Prison for allowing (District Attorney) Ben David to hide his heroin and cocaine trafficking behind the church -- making him a Deacon, this year."

Jim: "Ben David is one of the finest individuals in this town, and I protect him too!!!"

Me: "You're a goddamn racist then!!! FUCK you and go to hell!!! I'll put you in prison, too, if there's anyway I can prove your crimes."

And I just chanced on THIS posting that IDENTIFIES the mobile WHOREHOUSES that Mayor Saffo and ALL of City Council allowed to ply Wilmington streets with impunity, back then, from: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/04/last-night-i-quadrupled-my-ability-to.html

1. Fairy Tails of North Carolina (910) 250-0133,www.fairytailsnc.com , possibly gone now, is/was a MOBILE WHORE HOUSE of gals for guys in a VAN who DISGORGED both Michael "Jersey" Keogh and Robbie Trahan DRUNK in front of me (by chance), and shocked that they'd have money for such "high-class whores", I asked them how they could afford it. THEY BOTH BRAGGED DRUNKENLY that Wilmington Beat Cops had GIVEN THEM the lays in gratitude for info they had given ON ME to District Attorney Ben David!!!

So with Ben David an ELDER at First Presbyterian -- and Judge Lindsey Luther a DEACON -- How the HELL can Wilmington ever find CIVIL JUSTICE for ANYONE???



As it STANDSnarco-traffickers get ALL THE REWARDS.


SEE ALSOhttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html


Scott



.

No comments: