Thursday, January 21, 2016

RP: WOW!!! I Thank the Russian People, Followed by the American People, in READING about DEWAIN HALL's CRIMES!!! We Just Set a NEW RECORD of HITS to This Blog -- TODAY!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/01/wow-i-thank-russian-people-followed-by.html



Dewain Joseph Hall's most recent MUG SHOT (Brunswick County, North Carolina -- less than six months ago).



Dewain Joseph Hall's MOST RECENT New Hanover County MUG SHOT -- just over six months ago.


Well, it is PAST MIDNIGHT, and Dewain has NOT contacted me. He may KEEP the clothes I bought for him, but may NOT return to my apartment -- or I will have him ARRESTED on NARCOTICS CHARGES!!!

I have preserved the evidence.

Scott




PS: I THANK DEWAIN for the huge RECORD SURGE in Wilmington, NC hits to my blog today!!!





At least Dewain Hall is HONEST about preferring sex with MEN!!!



Unlike Barack Obama.







Scott Kenan shared a link.
Just nowCNNMoney

The NSA is America's hacker, says its former director. It steals secrets. But not for profit.
MONEY.CNN.COM|BY JOSE PAGLIERY
.

No comments: