Saturday, February 27, 2016

RP: After a SURREAL 24 Hours of Intimate Contact with My Immediate Family -- Even Michael William Kenan is Now LICKING THE CATHOLIC SWASTIKA!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/02/after-surreal-24-hours-of-intimate.html



Hillary Rodham in 1965, when she was president of Wellesley College's Young Republicans, shown.


http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/here-they-are-hillarys-22-biggest-scandals-ever/

Here is just an INTRODUCTION to this long, well researched article:

During his 1992 campaign for the presidency, Bill Clinton was fond of promising America, “You get two for the price of one,” indicating Hillary Clinton would act as his co-president.
But the nation got much more than it bargained for, as the top power couple brought a load of baggage with them into the White House from their days in Arkansas.
After the Clintons moved into the presidential mansion, the political scandals multiplied – from use of the IRS and FBI to target political opponents to stalking and harassing subjects of Bill Clinton’s sexual advances and even attempts to loot taxpayer-funded items from the White House. Americans also witnessed capers such as Travelgate, Chinagate, Filegate and Pardongate.
Bill Clinton’s sexual escapades and subsequent impeachment by the U.S. House of Representatives on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice consumed more than a year of American public life and bitterly divided the nation.

In the years since the memorable Clinton presidency, Hillary has brought America Emailgate and the Benghazi scandal, among others. New developments in the Clinton Foundation scandals emerges almost daily.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/here-they-are-hillarys-22-biggest-scandals-ever/#UfEhZ1EFA5Vggr1o.99




PERFECT!!! Thank you Senor Arnie Smith!!! As readers of my blog know, former MEX-PREZ Vincente Fox was an EXEC of Coca-Cola, one of the Kenan Family controlled major international companies, which also includes the world's LARGEST governments-corrupting and polluting Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, and Kenan Advantage Group (largest trucker mostly of petroleum products in Canada, Mexico, and the USA) -- TOTAL ally of the Bush/Cheney/Clinton criminals -- and Fox, yesterday, HE TRIPLED down on his comparing Trump to Hitler.

I got MUCH clarity in understanding my immediate Kenan Family. I was raised with Swastikas on dinner plates, daily beatings, and Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, Boehner's TOP co-strategist Coach Lou Holtz, and Sean Hannity's best friend as CLOSE friends of my parents. I will be adding important new understandings soon: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx.


>>> THERE IS SO MUCH NEW, COME TO MY ATTENTION, that I am nearly in "sensory overload" as I write this -- trying to distill the most important -- so please bear with me today.




Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr.'s apartment is at the 

TOP of this building of 14 W. 95th Street in New York City. He has lived there rent-controlled for 50 years, now, and told me he pays $750.00 per month for his apartment. 





The larger one under him rents for $6,500.00 per month, while #4, which Joseph said is the same plan as his, rents today for $4,000.00 per month.



After speaking with Joseph (aka "Testosteroni" or "Testo" in this blog), he told me more lies, and so I told him I would call his landlord, Bruce A. Kapner (who lives in the building and actually manages it for Amy Kapner), but trying his listed phone number, (516) 374-4509, it has been disconnected, so I calleYael Shapiro of http://streeteasy.com/building/14-west-95-street-manhattan, and had to leave a message -- a LONG message.

And interesting is that when I just again accessed that website, entirely DIFFERENT agents show, but Ms. Shapiro was at top when I first went there, so I guess she's OK!!!

I explained about Joseph's doing everything (via his advice -- WELL documented in this blog) to get me killed, jailed, or nut-house committed -- but despite disparaging Jews, especially, he has financially supported me well for 4.5 years, now. And I did NOT say a thing of how I could easily sue him for Palimony if he stops.

But I DID say that the solution (which Joseph and I have discussed), is to move him to a first-floor apartment here in Wilmington, NC, in the spirit of "Keep your friends close -- and your enemies CLOSER"!!!

It is TIME for this.

I told her that I would snail-mail Bruce Kapner a letter about this, and also a copy to Easy-Street rentals agency.



What a COINCIDENCE!!! Calle Easy (means Easy Street), in Conchas Chinas, near Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, and on which my car was broken into and only my underpants and some documents were stolen (in 2010), is ALSO the street I followed to the beach and turning south, soon came to El Set, a Jewish resort where the old ladies playing Mahjong COMFORTED ME -- but I never told them my story, NOT wanting to trouble Jews since they have been so troubled through History -- until I had PROVABLY WON!!!




Scott Kenan shared a link.
Just now



Democratic presidential candidate former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is viewed as the least honest and trustworthy of all Democratic and Republican candidates,…
DAILYCALLER.COM

MY FINAL WORD (for now), on Joseph Faulk: When he first contacted me in 2011 via email, after first reading my memoir on working for Tennessee Williams (http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/ -- when it was still selling on Amazon before Fox News/Wells Fargo reps Daliah Saper of www.saperlaw.com and Jamie Lee Sutherland https://home.wellsfargoadvisors.com/jamie.sutherlandSTOLE my copyright as documented MANY places in this blog, he used a writing style much like that of e.e. cumming -- the EXACT STYLE of John Uecker, who murdered Tennessee Williams, and I STILL THINK that Uecker then handed it off to his nearby neighbor, Joseph Faulk (both are real names), to handle from there.

That is MUCH of the reason Mr. Faulk REFUSED to talk on the phone to me for MONTHS, then REFUSED to allow me to visit him when I attended Mark Beard's Christmas Party in 2012 -- and STRANGELY paid for me to fly up First Class and put me up in a hotel a week ago at great expense, to help him learn his new Windows 10 computer -- but Joseph figured out EVERYTHING he needed to do on his new computer by himself, and even knew MORE than me in many areas!!!

Most notable of the visit was the one day he said he'd have my breakfast waiting for me in his apartment, I showed up and he served me a LIVERWURST and ONION sandwich -- on rye -- for BREAKFAST  -- and bitter pickles on the side!!!


FOR BREAKFAST!!! (and I LOVE that kind of sandwich -- just not to "open my eyes" in the morning -- LOL!!!)



>>> AND BEFORE I GET TO MY FAMILY:



Jane Ann Kenan, Michael William Kenan, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, me, William Scott Kenan (now deceased), at Wrightsville Beach, NC in 2008 on Dad's 90th birthday. Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy, the youngest of us, took the photo.

I have been trying to figure out the inhabitants in the downstairs apartments (1 and 2, but used as one by the Celia Family), partly because TONS of mail addressed to "Saant Celia" accumulates in the front hall -- and googling, I found that the FIRST Saant Celia is a highly accomplished painter who died a few years ago: http://www.andrewsmortuary.com/memsol.cgi?user_id=924326.

And that the father, who works nights at Slice of Life Pizza, ALSO goes by "Saant Celia", and claimed to ME that he is a prodigious surrealistic painter -- yet whenever I look into EITHER open door to the apartments, NO such work can be seen. He also re-potted a perennial hibiscus on the front steps -- using ONLY torn up cardboard which he claims makes the BEST EARTH, but it is now months later, and water CANNOT DRAIN OUT, so he is probably killing it by drowning.

His daughter's black boyfriend, about 6' 4" with dreads and always on a skateboard and unable to keep a job as well, is called "Bird", and his buddy, "Q", who wants a revolver with silver bullets because after the Christians are killed off in "Armageddon" soon, WEREWOLVES will come after us next -- LOL!!!

However -- in the spirit of "to each, his own", my ACTUAL point is WHY has all that US MAIL (including official US Census Bureau and other Government mailings)NOT been "stamped" "DECEASED", and returned to sender (or thrown out since it is nothing but litter -- much of it here since I moved in many months ago, now)???




Maxwell Andrew Kenan recently posted this image of himself PLAYING WITH HIS COCK.

Seen here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwell-kenan-28b12b68 seems to be living in Nigeria, but seen in the "ALTERNATE REALITY"https://www.linkedin.com/in/max-kenan-921b1649 to be HIMSELF, is NOT the only gay nephew I have:



Connor Michael Kenan has been GUN-TRAINED by my brother, so that as a SELF-HATING HOMOSEXUAL, he can SHOOT DOWN HOMOSEXUALS -- like his Uncle Scott!!!


And Connor Kenan's Instagram Page with TONS more photos of him gallivanting around the World, is for "Congo Kenan" -- a DEFINITE African THEME, here, no???





>>> ANYWAY, AFTER VISITING WITH MOM AND JANE, YESTERDAY, AND SPEAKING BY PHONE WITH MIKE THIS MORNING, I LEARNED:


1. Jane had NO IDEA what I've lately been posting on blog -- which she ALWAYS has had before.

2. I explained to them both -- and Mom, twice -- that I have GIVEN UP expecting any of them to apologize or offer any amends to me for their ORGANIZED NAZI CRIMES against me. Really.


God takes away -- but RESTORES in surprising waysBEYOND the ken of we MORTALS!!!

2. Jane and Mom LIED to me about Mom's prayers for "grace" before meals -- and Mike DOUBLED DOWN on that.


3. Mike claimed this morning that even though he VOLUNTEERED to me once that he GOT IT that Graham Harlee Kenan of near Charlotte, NC and a 6' 8" "first cousin" of tiny parents, is our HALF BROTHER -- PROVING that Dad was NOT just a homosexual, but an actual BISEXUAL (Dad admitting this plus many of his and Mom's crimes by phone to
Puerto Vallarta when Mom was not in hearing range).


4. It is OK that the strategy is to DENY anything of TRUTH from the past -- including things previously admitted -- in the strategy to PROVE I only have "delusional fantasies" as part of my "mental illness" -- usually labeled by THEM (only), BIPOLAR.

You see, since I manage my finances responsibly, am a physical threat to NO ONE (including myself), and have now gotten FOUR Wilmington alcohol and/or hard-drugs-addicted men into APPROPRIATE THERAPIES (three of them US Veterans), THEY are barking up MEIN KAMPF and the Roman Catholic Church -- rather than the US Constitution.










Margaret Spelling, now head of the UNC Board of Governors by order of Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill!!!


Scott



.

No comments: